Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337755 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4925 on: April 03, 2013, 08:10:49 PM »
Alright I'll say something and I don't care that your on gh15s board. You look in great shape and I'll beat my bottom dollar that if anyone should catch shizzo without his shirt on he would be laughed off the board. That whiney heartbroken little girl is getting so brutally owned here that he should be embarassed.

give it up shizzo you are soudnig more and mor pathetic

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4926 on: April 03, 2013, 08:17:32 PM »
Did you have a C section?  Lots of saggy skin. Thats what happens when you take a pharmacy at 50+. You look good for your age, but don't brag about it. You have lots ansd lots of help.

Lots of saggy skin? But then again, still no pic from you to show your tight as drum abs. I guess when you crunch down like I'm doing in the shot the skin will fold a bit. Here's one just standing relax. Again, I put myself out there. Back up my claims. I predict that no matter what you do or what you take you will never have a set of abs as good as mine. Call it turtle gut all you want. But in real life only a very small percentage have this kind of condition no matter what their age. And many in real life spend a small fortune trying to achieve this look. And it destroys anything you have to offer and the fact that you are now back peddling makes me 100% sure I am right.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4927 on: April 03, 2013, 08:23:16 PM »
Lots of saggy skin? But then again, still no pic from you to show your tight as drum abs. I guess when you crunch down like I'm doing in the shot the skin will fold a bit. Here's one just standing relax. Again, I put myself out there. Back up my claims. I predict that no matter what you do or what you take you will never have a set of abs as good as mine. Call it turtle gut all you want. But in real life only a very small percentage have this kind of condition no matter what their age. And many in real life spend a small fortune trying to achieve this look. And it destroys anything you have to offer and the fact that you are now back peddling makes me 100% sure I am right.
Outed and meltdown. Sorry you had to spend a fortune to look like that. Hopefully you get a discount from Gh16. The way you melt, I fear you are a terrible mod.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #4928 on: April 03, 2013, 08:23:29 PM »

damn the shizzo ownage is getting more and moe brutal. and as he desperately tries to save face he resorts to the old meltdown escape. a guy who made like five consecutive posts every few minutes when pellus left the baord for a while is tryhing is the your melting down routing.

seriously shizzo. I have wes email. If you want I'll contact him so you can cry on his shoulder.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4929 on: April 03, 2013, 08:26:28 PM »
Outed and meltdown. Sorry you had to spend a fortune to look like that. Hopefully you get a discount from Gh16. The way you melt, I fear you are a terrible mod.

You're reading comprehension is quite wanting. Does it say I spent a fortune. No, it says others pay a fortune to look like that.

Now I'm outed and have melted. How so?

And still no pic to back anything up? You cowardly key board warriors are all the same.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4930 on: April 03, 2013, 08:26:55 PM »
damn the shizzo ownage is getting more and moe brutal. and as he desperately tries to save face he resorts to the old meltdown escape. a guy who made like five consecutive posts every few minutes when pellus left the baord for a while is tryhing is the your melting down routing.

seriously shizzo. I have wes email. If you want I'll contact him so you can cry on his shoulder.
Jesus, resorting to a gimmick? Maybe just a bottom twink trying to defend your honor? Does everyone brutalize the english language on "that board"?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4931 on: April 03, 2013, 08:29:06 PM »
You're reading comprehension is quite wanting. Does it say I spent a fortune. No, it says others pay a fortune to look like that.

Now I'm outed and have melted. How so?

And still no pic to back anything up? You cowardly key board warriors are all the same.
The fact that a "mod" on the holy board, responds to my every post, says it all. I win. I owned you. Go rub some ointment on that turtle belly.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4932 on: April 03, 2013, 08:34:18 PM »

LOL! My point has been made abundantly clear. shizzo has show himself to be a truly a whiny, broken hearted, little girl who is the body composition of a marshmellow and like the coward that he is he could not back up any of his claims that he looks better than me.

I leave him to declare victory but it couldn't have been more clear anybody else. Even a few came out of the wood work to acknowledge the slaughter.

Good luck, trying to find a hook up shizz. I'm sure by openly advertising your desperation for gear a reputable source will contact you. Keep an eye out for White Widow. He'll hook you up real good. And let me know if you ever trim that flab off your gut.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4933 on: April 03, 2013, 08:37:51 PM »
LOL! My point has been made abundantly clear. shizzo has show himself to be a truly a whiny, broken hearted, little girl who is the body composition of a marshmellow and like the coward that he is he could not back up any of his claims that he looks better than me.

I leave him to declare victory but it couldn't have been more clear anybody else. Even a few came out of the wood work to acknowledge the slaughter.

Good luck, trying to find a hook up shizz. I'm sure by openly advertising your desperation for gear a reputable source will contact you. Keep an eye out for White Widow. He'll hook you up real good. And let me know if you ever trim that flab off your gut.
Way to ride your gimmick/friend's wave. This will be the last time I address your old ass.  Either keep neutral or leave Getbig.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4934 on: April 03, 2013, 08:53:13 PM »
 8)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4935 on: April 03, 2013, 08:55:30 PM »
8)

you could milk those nipples, along with "lean"82's.

I'm glad I could prove than lean82 uses a different guys pics other than his own.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4936 on: April 03, 2013, 08:58:48 PM »
you could milk those nipples, along with "lean"82's.

I'm glad I could prove than lean82 uses a different guys pics other than his own.
LOOKS LIKE Mentzer's autopsy pics  :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4937 on: April 03, 2013, 11:38:18 PM »
Pellius, many of us here enjoy your posts and miss you and hope to see you return to GetBig in some capacity. Remember your identity is not in GH15. Same goes for old man Wes. You guys will be welcomed back the same as Dustin and Alpha and Big Buehl, because you guys are quality bros. Im just waiting til you grow sick of that place, I hope the day comes soon.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #4938 on: April 03, 2013, 11:48:22 PM »
Why are we welcoming these idiots back with open arms?

Their stupidity alone should have them banned.

Or are Wes and Pellius going to be punching bags?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4939 on: April 03, 2013, 11:51:16 PM »

Nah. they were pillars here. Some guys buy motorcycles, cheat on their wives, dye their grey hair "jet black".....for Pellius and Wes, their midlife crisis was gh15.gov

They will come around, I believe.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4940 on: April 03, 2013, 11:57:28 PM »
Also from now on, in the spirit of Brad + Angelina = Brangelina, Kim + Kanye = Kimye......

Wes and Pellius will from this moment forward be known as...."WELLIUS."

Also, we will assume a homoerotic relationship has manifested between these two.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4941 on: April 04, 2013, 12:01:52 AM »
Also from now on, in the spirit of Brad + Angelina = Brangelina, Kim + Kanye = Kimye......

Wes and Pellius will from this moment forward be known as...."WELLIUS."

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4942 on: April 04, 2013, 12:04:01 AM »
Pellius, many of us here enjoy your posts and miss you and hope to see you return to GetBig in some capacity. Remember your identity is not in GH15. Same goes for old man Wes. You guys will be welcomed back the same as Dustin and Alpha and Big Buehl, because you guys are quality bros. Im just waiting til you grow sick of that place, I hope the day comes soon.

Like I said, I've never left. I've been on this boad going on ten years now. I just come here as much. I would if I had more free time but as a mod on gh15 my priorities are there first and it does keep me busy just keeping up with threads responding to those I am involved in.  I mean, look how time consuming this thread has been. But I'll poke around here a bit and put in my two cents. You're a good guy with a nice laid back personality and keeps things light. And you're not part of the GetBig filt. You should register on our board and give it look. You'd be surprise. A lot of really good solid guys. LMK and I'll fast track you through just use a different name.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #4943 on: April 04, 2013, 12:05:28 AM »
How come you are allowed here Wellius, but everyone else from ripped.com will get banned if they post here?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4944 on: April 04, 2013, 12:05:52 AM »

I'm beginning to sense we're growing apart. I know we can work though this together.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4945 on: April 04, 2013, 12:06:35 AM »
I wish to fuck someone would just tell me what all this activity is about.  I cannot fucking read the past 25 pages to find out, but I want in on this shit!!!  ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4946 on: April 04, 2013, 12:09:22 AM »
I wish to fuck someone would just tell me what all this activity is about.  I cannot fucking read the past 25 pages to find out, but I want in on this shit!!!  ;D

OneMoreRep made me his bitch.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4947 on: April 04, 2013, 12:10:11 AM »

Just..."WELLIUS." That's all you need to know bro.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4948 on: April 04, 2013, 12:36:10 AM »
How come you are allowed here Wellius, but everyone else from spam will get banned if they post here?

All right, you're engaging charm and biting wit has worn me down.

Jedis and Mods have special privileges. Just like mods here have special privileges. We can post here freely.

Now it should be obvious that gh15 has a particular disdain for this board. This where he started and accept it or not he had no small role in it's popularity. I know this was the case for me because this soon became my main board (it use to be Ironage) and I started coming here more than any other board when gh15 started posting. Now I know this will outrage some and I'll get flamed for saying that but that's what I believe. It seems to matter a lot to some what I believe and where I post but it really shouldn't. This board started to change and become more corrupt. One thing I particularly disliked is when mods from the steroid board started interfering and sticking their nose in other boards. Mostly the G&O. After years of posting on the G&O they suddenly took it upon themselves to start moving all his posts to their board and to start merging all his thread so that they just became one big nonsensical cluster fuck. It's as if mods from the Y board started moving threads from the steroid board over to theirs. It just wouldn't fly but with gh15 Ron just turned a blind eye.

Therefore he wants to disassociate himself with this board as much a possible. Anything that reeks of GetBig balonie on our board gets immediately banned by him. And he has quite a sensitive nose sniffing out GetBig balonie. Now one can post here as well as gh15 org as long as they don't use their GetBig handle. In other words you can post on our board as PelliusFavoriteSlut just not as BikiniSlut. And as long as you are an active solid poster on our board without any balonie you will be fine. You can think it's silly or dictatorial but he has a rabid and almost irrational hatred for this board. He doesn't want the slightest stench of GetBig on our board. And it is his board and anyone is free to leave or not join at all.

So feel free to be more active on our board. It's not as bad as you think. And you'll find that there are many really good people there. It's a lot more bodybuilding oriented than this board but we also delve into a lot of contemporary issues and topics.

I hope I have addressed your questions and concerns adequately.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4949 on: April 04, 2013, 12:41:09 AM »
 ::)
T