Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 336972 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4950 on: April 04, 2013, 02:35:17 AM »
I see you have put a lot of your quality time in this response and is now paying you BIG dividends

Now you are seen as one of the elders here and have special privileges  :D

If you dont have anything to say just be silent

This thread went off a cliff in a hurry. dumbasses and liars posting nonsense

I apologize for indulging in a bit of intellectual slumming by tooling shizzo. Some of these guys are such morons that I just can't help myself. As I've said before, this board tends to bring out my lower and more primitive nature and making sport of such a challenged intellect was just too irresistible. If anybody has a picture of this specimen please post it. He said it is somewhere here on this board and he sure as hell isn't going to post. And probably for good reason.

whitewidow

« Reply #4951 on: April 04, 2013, 04:27:14 AM »
Pellius you are more needed on GH15's board! that is where your calling is. You even said you were to good for this board even though you try to use its members to remail you your drugs. get lost now please. Go back to your pimp Gh15.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4952 on: April 04, 2013, 04:42:55 AM »
I see you have put a lot of your quality time in this response and is now paying you BIG dividends

Now you are seen as one of the elders here and have special privileges  :D

If you dont have anything to say just be silent

This thread went off a cliff in a hurry. dumbasses and liars posting nonsense

onemore rep destroyed you

you must love the humiliation

cause here you are yet again an idiot with an agenda
T

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4953 on: April 04, 2013, 04:53:49 AM »
All right, you're engaging charm and biting wit has worn me down.

Jedis and Mods have special privileges. Just like mods here have special privileges. We can post here freely.

Now it should be obvious that gh15 has a particular disdain for this board. This where he started and accept it or not he had no small role in it's popularity. I know this was the case for me because this soon became my main board (it use to be Ironage) and I started coming here more than any other board when gh15 started posting. Now I know this will outrage some and I'll get flamed for saying that but that's what I believe. It seems to matter a lot to some what I believe and where I post but it really shouldn't. This board started to change and become more corrupt. One thing I particularly disliked is when mods from the steroid board started interfering and sticking their nose in other boards. Mostly the G&O. After years of posting on the G&O they suddenly took it upon themselves to start moving all his posts to their board and to start merging all his thread so that they just became one big nonsensical cluster fuck. It's as if mods from the Y board started moving threads from the steroid board over to theirs. It just wouldn't fly but with gh15 Ron just turned a blind eye.

Therefore he wants to disassociate himself with this board as much a possible. Anything that reeks of GetBig balonie on our board gets immediately banned by him. And he has quite a sensitive nose sniffing out GetBig balonie. Now one can post here as well as gh15 org as long as they don't use their GetBig handle. In other words you can post on our board as PelliusFavoriteSlut just not as BikiniSlut. And as long as you are an active solid poster on our board without any balonie you will be fine. You can think it's silly or dictatorial but he has a rabid and almost irrational hatred for this board. He doesn't want the slightest stench of GetBig on our board. And it is his board and anyone is free to leave or not join at all.

So feel free to be more active on our board. It's not as bad as you think. And you'll find that there are many really good people there. It's a lot more bodybuilding oriented than this board but we also delve into a lot of contemporary issues and topics.

I hope I have addressed your questions and concerns adequately.

Please address this.  There is no anger, malice, or bite to this.  Purely calm and respectful.  Does it, or does it not, seem rather hypocritical for this entity to not want "the stench of GetBig" on that board yet will allow various members to continue to come over here (Read: BustinRhymes, Droopytits23) and start shit?  Someone from here goes over there and does the same thing and will no doubt be banned instantly.  Your mods and "jedis" over there aren't just regular posters.  They should be held to a different and higher standard being that they also have special "posting" privileges.

For the most part you are respectful and can engage in intelligent conversation (I will say the same thing about myself), but those other two just come over to start trash talking.  I would personally love it if Ron banned them as a show of power.

I was on Mayhem at the time of the big war.  I fought in that war.  I lost many a comrade.  I hope the same doesn't happen with this.  Chiro can still be drafted...I can't.  Thank god.  When you and Wes were kids, did you guys use the pony express to have your 'message board' wars?   ;D

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4954 on: April 04, 2013, 04:54:58 AM »
ONCE AGAIN, LEAN82 NEEDS TO PROVE HE DOESN'T USE FAKE PICTURES...

Until then, he is just fooling everyone for monetary gain and trying to act like "Tren Acetate" is the reason for my transformation, blah blah blah, etc.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4955 on: April 04, 2013, 05:24:18 AM »
He doesnt need to prove anything to a tool like you

Go back to the basement and stay there

Some of the other members atleast TRY to sound smart and say something of value, you dont even rise to that level of trying

You can sadly just be negative towards anything that is good and people like.

This is then a perfect place for you! PLS dont come to our board! we actually train and look good there  :D

We know that pussy. Stop making fool of yourself, stay away from this true board.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4956 on: April 04, 2013, 05:28:08 AM »
Nobody in the world would believe leans before and after pics, how can a black guy become white, losing tan is bullshit. He is not michael jackson and we are not fools to believe his claim of lightening.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4957 on: April 04, 2013, 05:44:15 AM »
ONCE AGAIN, LEAN82 NEEDS TO PROVE HE DOESN'T USE FAKE PICTURES...

Until then, he is just fooling everyone for monetary gain and trying to act like "Tren Acetate" is the reason for my transformation, blah blah blah, etc.

I already conceded that you are right. You win! GB ownage!!!!

And if the before/after pictures were of the same person (which you have already "proved"...by lack of proof  ::) that they are not the same person) I never once said that tren acetate was the reason for said transformation.

You are truly grasping at straws. But I am delighted to see that who I am truly has sparked your interest to this degree.

And in regards to my being banned here at GB, I would have absolutely no problem with Ron banning me. See the difference between me and you guys is that I can happily exist without this place.

Alright, I'm going to train now (and then eat some donuts!!!), so you guys have a great day.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4958 on: April 04, 2013, 05:49:51 AM »

And if the before/after pictures were of the same person (which you have already "proved"...by lack of proof  ::) that they are not the same person) I never once said that tren acetate was the reason for said transformation.

You are truly grasping at straws. But I am delighted to see that who I am truly has sparked your interest to this degree.

And in regards to my being banned here at GB, I would have absolutely no problem with Ron banning me. See the difference between me and you guys is that I can happily exist without this place.

Alright, I'm going to train now (and then eat some donuts!!!), so you guys have a great day.

Alright Sporto, give it a shot then.  See if you can do it.  The challenge has been laid out in front of you.  No need to respond as you will be happy NOT to come back.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4959 on: April 04, 2013, 05:56:35 AM »

Post a face pic fatty. We already know you look like a fat black buddah with earings. Now all of a sudden you are "less black" and have changed dramaticaly in 2 years??...Get the fuck out with such nonsense.

Like I said, everyone knows you are full of shit so until you prove otherwise, you are as shady as gh15.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4960 on: April 04, 2013, 06:05:01 AM »

pass that onto your fellow elves

bye now

guess this will be your last post take fuckedintheass with you
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4961 on: April 04, 2013, 06:42:21 AM »
One could always pass the pics along to Louie Simmons for clarification. I'm sure he could settle any dispute about the identity of the guy squatting and his current condition. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4962 on: April 04, 2013, 06:53:47 AM »
One could always pass the pics along to Louie Simmons for clarification. I'm sure he could settle any dispute about the identity of the guy squatting and his current condition. :)

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4963 on: April 04, 2013, 08:01:17 AM »
Bigmc and the other guy (skinny twink with arms crossed in his avi, lol): how about you guys POST some pics here and show us how good you look

the name of the board is get big, so show us how big and good looking you are

And only after you have some right to talk nonsense

Internet is perfect place for ants to act like lions

i have posted pics and videos

dummy
T

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4964 on: April 04, 2013, 08:13:39 AM »
Bigmc and the other guy (skinny twink with arms crossed in his avi, lol): how about you guys POST some pics here and show us how good you look

the name of the board is get big, so show us how big and good looking you are

And only after you have some right to talk nonsense

Internet is perfect place for ants to act like lions

Why the fuck you want bigmc to post his pics again, to post in your fuckin forum. You cheap assholes still have his pics,kids,wife info out there. Are you man enough to have your god of homos to delete. There was only one guy who was brave enough to delete the kid's pic, ERGO so he is out of your forum now.
Shut the fuck up you pussy. None of us do that here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4965 on: April 04, 2013, 08:15:21 AM »
Why the fuck you want bigmc to post his pics again, to post in your fuckin forum. You cheap assholes still have his pics,kids,wife info out there. Are you man enough to have your god of homos to delete. There was only one guy who was brave enough to delete the kid's pic, ERGO so he is out of your forum now.
Shut the fuck up you pussy. None of us do that here.

maybe he should come to my gym and take the pics himself

instead of sniping from the shadows like a little girl
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4966 on: April 04, 2013, 08:17:13 AM »
Hold up....they are still posting bigmcs info???

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4967 on: April 04, 2013, 08:18:32 AM »

its never been taken down

it was edited to take my family and kids out of it

i dont give a fuck about them threatening me at least they have done the decent thing re my kids
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4968 on: April 04, 2013, 08:18:32 AM »
Post a face pic fatty. We already know you look like a fat black buddah with earings. Now all of a sudden you are "less black" and have changed dramaticaly in 2 years??...Get the fuck out with such nonsense.

Like I said, everyone knows you are full of shit so until you prove otherwise, you are as shady as gh15.

Okay, I'm back. Had a great delt/trap session!

You guys seem to think that things found on the internet have all happened recently just b/c that is when you found it.
So to recap, the shrug video is from almost 2 years ago.
The squatting pic is from 2001/2002.
The arm pics are from the last couple of months.

And while I haven't seen Louie in years, I'm sure he has heard about my transformation via word of mouth. You can also contact Dave Tate, formerly of Westside Barbell and now of Elite FTS to confirm how I looked then versus now.

I find it funny TheTruth that you are soooooo in need of my pretty face pic.  ;D Yet I have yet to see ANY pics of you. And you seem to be under the mistaken belief that calling me such things as "fat", "tubby", "buddah", "lard ass" etc. is some how some sort of an insult.

That is like calling a guy with blond hair, "Hey there blondie!! Ooooh I owned you!!!"

Uhhhh, yeah, I was fat. A big, disgusting, obese, blob. We all agree on that!!  ;D  :D Sure, I was big and strong, but god forbid you saw me in my birthday suit....AHHHHHH! Nightmares for life!!!!!  :o

So if you guys are going to try and lay down insults can you atleast be more original and creative than to go with the obvious fat joke?

I do have to admit that I am now beginning to see the allure of this place. You guys are indeed a bunch of fun to mess around with. It is good times all around...especially with my new besty TheTruth90  :-*

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4969 on: April 04, 2013, 08:26:45 AM »
its never been taken down

it was edited to take my family and kids out of it

i dont give a fuck about them threatening me at least they have done the decent thing re my kids

To show you that we are not mindless drones, I have taken the thread about you (bigmc) down. Yes, go log onto your Junior account and check it out.
I don't know you but I believe you to not be a good person. BUT, if/since gh15 already has your personal info, there is no need for the rest of the board to see it. It serves no purpose and I personally don't like the threatening of people be they my friend or enemy.

I believe this place to be a cesspool of lies, but there is a line that I will not cross. If gh 15 takes issue with this then he can speak to me about it and do with that thread as he pleases. I know this place has gone downhill since gh 15's departure and he wants to see this corrupt place completely broken, but hopefully whatever shred of humanity that is left in you all, you will take this an olive branch to see that if you keep gh 15's name out of your lying filled mouths, we will have no issue with you and will have no reason to come here.

dustin

« Reply #4970 on: April 04, 2013, 08:28:40 AM »

Yeah, that was one of the things that disgusted me and was the last push for gh15 to ask me to step down as mod. I was unaware at first but thoroughly disappointed when I was told that it was going to stay up. ergo said he removed it and I hope/thought it was taken down? If not, that's ridiculous. Biggest reason why I hate assply85 too, he acted like a big tough guy and freaked out defending it. He's a poodle with an inferiority complex, doomed to flip burgers and furiously masturbate in his mom's basement until he dies from a broken heart and loneliness. I didn't want to be a mod when shits like that are running around acting like vicious mafia dons.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4971 on: April 04, 2013, 08:30:46 AM »
To show you that we are not mindless drones, I have taken the thread about you (bigmc) down. Yes, go log onto your Junior account and check it out.
I don't know you butI believe you to not be a good person. BUT, if/since gh15 already has your personal info, there is no need for the rest of the board to see it. It serves no purpose and I personally don't like the threatening of people be they my friend or enemy.

I believe this place to be a cesspool of lies, but there is a line that I will not cross. If gh 15 takes issue with this then he can speak to me about it and do with that thread as he pleases. I know this place has gone downhill since gh 15's departure and he wants to see this corrupt place completely broken, but hopefully whatever shred of humanity that is left in you all, you will take this an olive branch to see that if you keep gh 15's name out of your lying filled mouths, we will have no issue with you and will have no reason to come here.

what evidence do you have that im not a good person

cause i told people not to buy kigs  ???

you should never assume dre never assume at all
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4972 on: April 04, 2013, 08:31:45 AM »
what evidence do you have that im not a good person

cause i told people not to buy kigs  ???

you should never assume dre never assume at all

Is that all that you comprehended from what I wrote above?

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4973 on: April 04, 2013, 08:31:53 AM »
true fat jokes are a bit shit

when we can have jokes about criminality/ lack of education/ cotton picking/ gang violence/ not knowing who your dad was/ no knowing who your mum was/ lack of swimming ability/ calling people massa / only having menial work/ being on benefits/ his role in forrest gump / selling crack/ smoking crack/ being brought up in a house filled with crackheads/ lip size/ nose width/ wire wool hair/ rapping around an on fire bin/ having rims worth more than your home.........

come on getbiggers - there is loads to pull him on

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4974 on: April 04, 2013, 08:36:31 AM »
true fat jokes are a bit shit

when we can have jokes about criminality/ lack of education/ cotton picking/ gang violence/ not knowing who your dad was/ no knowing who your mum was/ lack of swimming ability/ calling people massa / only having menial work/ being on benefits/ his role in forrest gump / selling crack/ smoking crack/ being brought up in a house filled with crackheads/ lip size/ nose width/ wire wool hair/ rapping around an on fire bin/ having rims worth more than your home.........

come on getbiggers - there is loads to pull him on

Now that's the spirit!!!

Now please scuse me massas while I's goes to da field to get em us some moes of that cotton fo ya. (**Does minstrel jig to the door as I exit**)