Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337493 times)

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #4975 on: April 04, 2013, 08:37:33 AM »
what evidence do you have that im not a good person

cause i told people not to buy kigs  ???

you should never assume dre never assume at all

Aren't these assumptions? Where is your proof here Detective?

gh 15 just doesnt want the other members who might not be retarded enough to believe all his shit posting here in case they find out the truth about him

he is a fat 45 year old man called brad with a drink problem and previous convictions for domestic violence and nardcotics who bought the name to make it easier to sell steroids

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4976 on: April 04, 2013, 08:37:58 AM »
thats the spirit

not uppity at all

;D

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #4977 on: April 04, 2013, 08:38:59 AM »
To show you that we are not mindless drones, I have taken the thread about you (bigmc) down. Yes, go log onto your Junior account and check it out.
I don't know you but I believe you to not be a good person. BUT, if/since gh15 already has your personal info, there is no need for the rest of the board to see it. It serves no purpose and I personally don't like the threatening of people be they my friend or enemy.

I believe this place to be a cesspool of lies, but there is a line that I will not cross. If gh 15 takes issue with this then he can speak to me about it and do with that thread as he pleases. I know this place has gone downhill since gh 15's departure and he wants to see this corrupt place completely broken, but hopefully whatever shred of humanity that is left in you all, you will take this an olive branch to see that if you keep gh 15's name out of your lying filled mouths, we will have no issue with you and will have no reason to come here.

That's good lean,appreciate that.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4978 on: April 04, 2013, 08:43:00 AM »

Oh NOW I am Lean?!

I thought I was a fat black guy, while Lean was a white guy with good arms?  ;)

I am so confused now.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #4979 on: April 04, 2013, 08:43:03 AM »
X2, about time.

And to anyone who is giving Bigmc flack, just remember how you would respond if somebody threatened your children. Every one of us would be ready to kill 1000 men if if came down to it. Things got outta hand, on both sides I believe. But you can't fault a man for going into battle mode when his family is threatened.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4980 on: April 04, 2013, 08:46:50 AM »
dre you are the fat black guy

I can almost smell the fried chicken coming off your posts.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4981 on: April 04, 2013, 08:47:48 AM »
X2, about time.

And to anyone who is giving Bigmc flack, just remember how you would respond if somebody threatened your children. Every one of us would be ready to kill 1000 men if if came down to it. Things got outta hand, on both sides I believe. But you can't fault a man for going into battle mode when his family is threatened.

I agree.

So bigmc and the rest of you guys say that you don't want trouble from us, so now that this thread has been removed, hopefully you will be men of your words and cease the lies and accusations, and let the possibility of peace arise...

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4982 on: April 04, 2013, 08:48:22 AM »
dre you are the fat black guy

I can almost smell the fried chicken coming off your posts.

Don't forget the biscuits and kool aid!!

Oh and watermelon.

Naw, on 2nd thought...that's fruit. Fuc that healthy fruit stuff.

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4983 on: April 04, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »
history here

a black guy showing the white man how to increase the peace.

its a lovely day. its the obama effect

MLK will be rejoicing

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4984 on: April 04, 2013, 08:55:45 AM »
history here

a black guy showing the white man how to increase the peace.

its a lovely day. its the obama effect

MLK will be rejoicing

Now come join me for a bucket of the Colonel's orginial recipe.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4985 on: April 04, 2013, 08:58:30 AM »
Your info was taken down, that is what you wanted

you told me so in many pm's

So dont mingle in anymore here in this thread and piss on things we fight hard to defend: openness, positivity and TRUTH

Have fun now

on the gh15 board?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4986 on: April 04, 2013, 09:01:10 AM »
Your info was taken down, that is what you wanted

you told me so in many pm's

So dont mingle in anymore here in this thread and piss on things we fight hard to defend: openness, positivity and TRUTH

Have fun now

i will post where i want

you do what you want

T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4987 on: April 04, 2013, 09:06:57 AM »
To show you that we are not mindless drones, I have taken the thread about you (bigmc) down. Yes, go log onto your Junior account and check it out.
I don't know you but I believe you to not be a good person. BUT, if/since gh15 already has your personal info, there is no need for the rest of the board to see it. It serves no purpose and I personally don't like the threatening of people be they my friend or enemy.

I believe this place to be a cesspool of lies, but there is a line that I will not cross. If gh 15 takes issue with this then he can speak to me about it and do with that thread as he pleases. I know this place has gone downhill since gh 15's departure and he wants to see this corrupt place completely broken, but hopefully whatever shred of humanity that is left in you all, you will take this an olive branch to see that if you keep gh 15's name out of your lying filled mouths, we will have no issue with you and will have no reason to come here.

to give you a more comprehensive answer

let me put it like this

thank you for taking the info down

now read the rest of your post

lying filled mouths is hardly an olive branch

the beef is between me and gh 15 if i ever get my hands on him he will have to back his threats up

the rest of you just amuse me and i wish none of you harm

the only way to settle the beef between me and your god is for him to step out that shadows and man up

or to apologise to me for putting a lifetimes worth of drugs up as a reward for people to harm my wife or kids purely because i called the kigs scam

lastly i will post where i want on here and what i want this is get big thats how it is

so everytime one of you says some shit on here you will get it back
T

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4988 on: April 04, 2013, 09:09:41 AM »
they must not know who I am

lol

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4989 on: April 04, 2013, 09:10:30 AM »
to give you a more comprehensive answer

let me put it like this

thank you for taking the info down

now read the rest of your post

lying filled mouths is hardly an olive branch

the beef is between me and gh 15 if i ever get my hands on him he will have to back his threats up

the rest of you just amuse me and i wish none of you harm

the only way to settle the beef between me and your god is for him to step out that shadows and man up

or to apologise to me for putting a lifetimes worth of drugs up as a reward for people to harm my wife or kids purely because i called the kigs scam

lastly i will post where i want on here and what i want this is get big thats how it is

so everytime one of you says some shit on here you will get it back

So it sounds as though you are of the mindset that "anything goes?" Maybe I am mistaken about that.
But from what I have read and seen on this board, that seems to be the mentality. To do and say WHATEVER it takes to try and get under someone's skin and own them and/or cause them to meltdown.

Is this an inaccurate assessment on my part?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4990 on: April 04, 2013, 09:11:06 AM »

No surprise, you came back!  One thing about your theory regarding skin.  Why is it that goodrum never gets as light skinned as you?  Why is it many blacks in the midwest don't suddenly get about 50% lighter in the winter?  I had an employee for about 1yr that was black and she never changed skin tone.  She did not tan.  Explanation?

While that was a very noble thing you did by taking the thread down about bigmc, why can't you take it a step further and stay the fuck out of here?  Listen, you guys talk shit about us over there, so why is it not ok for us to do the same?  Same thing like a black comedian ripping on white people but the instant a white comedian does it with black...HOLY SHIT racist.

I have not lied about anything I have said on here.  Well, maybe challenging someones sexuality.  Oh and there was the one time I said I didn't watch that tranny video with Chiro in it...BUT THATS IT!

So, do we have an agreement?  You and Busted twat cease posting here and the GH15 bullshit will come to a halt (or at least die off to a major degree).  Well?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4991 on: April 04, 2013, 09:12:19 AM »
Now that's the spirit!!!

Now please scuse me massas while I's goes to da field to get em us some moes of that cotton fo ya. (**Does minstrel jig to the door as I exit**)

Now that was comedic gold there, would have been platinum if you said something like proten powda instead

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4992 on: April 04, 2013, 09:12:43 AM »
So it sounds as though you are of the mindset that "anything goes?" Maybe I am mistaken about that.
But from what I have read and seen on this board, that seems to be the mentality. To do and say WHATEVER it takes to try and get under someone's skin and own them and/or cause them to meltdown.

Is this an inaccurate assessment on my part?

is that all you took from my post

take your own advice

T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4993 on: April 04, 2013, 09:28:07 AM »
No surprise, you came back!  One thing about your theory regarding skin.  Why is it that goodrum never gets as light skinned as you?  Why is it many blacks in the midwest don't suddenly get about 50% lighter in the winter?  I had an employee for about 1yr that was black and she never changed skin tone.  She did not tan.  Explanation?

While that was a very noble thing you did by taking the thread down about bigmc, why can't you take it a step further and stay the fuck out of here?  Listen, you guys talk shit about us over there, so why is it not ok for us to do the same?  Same thing like a black comedian ripping on white people but the instant a white comedian does it with black...HOLY SHIT racist.

I have not lied about anything I have said on here.  Well, maybe challenging someones sexuality.  Oh and there was the one time I said I didn't watch that tranny video with Chiro in it...BUT THATS IT!

So, do we have an agreement?  You and Busted twat cease posting here and the GH15 bullshit will come to a halt (or at least die off to a major degree).  Well?

I personally have no problem with that. Just so I am clear, you are saying that if Bustin and I stop posting here, that you all will stop posting threads/posts about GH15? Am I understanding that correctly?

Now that was comedic gold there, would have been platinum if you said something like proten powda instead

I'll do better next time boss.

is that all you took from my post

take your own advice

I am not intending to be facetious at all as I may have overlooked it, but where did I give advice to you?

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #4994 on: April 04, 2013, 09:31:42 AM »
I personally have no problem with that. Just so I am clear, you are saying that if Bustin and I stop posting here, that you all will stop posting threads/posts about GH15? Am I understanding that correctly?

I am not intending to be facetious at all as I may have overlooked it, but where did I give advice to you?

lol
at gh15 unable to defend himself and sending people over to do it.

lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4995 on: April 04, 2013, 09:33:36 AM »

just go back to your board

you know why this all flared up

because bustinass started posting loads of videos from your site and trolling

no one was talking about it over here yet as soon as that happens the elves all appear stirring things up

if your board is that great and much bigger than this one why would you even be here in the first place
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4996 on: April 04, 2013, 09:42:30 AM »
just go back to your board

you know why this all flared up

because bustinass started posting loads of videos from your site and trolling

no one was talking about it over here yet as soon as that happens the elves all appear stirring things up

if your board is that great and much bigger than this one why would you even be here in the first place

Because it's fun!! I come here for fun and to defend gh15's name and the truth.
I go there for actual real bodybuilding content.
Even you said that bustin and I amuse you.  ;D

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4997 on: April 04, 2013, 09:47:46 AM »
These guys would be pretty cool if it wasn't for the GH15 propaganda , they can hold their own. Taking down bigmcs info is aporeciated. Never should have been posted to begin with.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4998 on: April 04, 2013, 10:01:40 AM »

Surprise muthfucka!!  ;D

In the pics below, who is black and who is white?

dustin

« Reply #4999 on: April 04, 2013, 10:14:18 AM »
200 pages! We president now. 8)