Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337492 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5000 on: April 04, 2013, 10:57:05 AM »
because you and your buddies spread LIES about people on our board

thats the ONLY reason we are here

Otherwise the WYHI threads are pretty good sometimes  :D

what lies that the kigs thing was a scam  ???

the only other stuff is copy and paste from your esteemed leader

you calling him a liar   ???
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5001 on: April 04, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »
Because it's fun!! I come here for fun and to defend gh15's name and the truth.
I go there for actual real bodybuilding content.
Even you said that bustin and I amuse you.  ;D
If you go to the gh15 board for actual real bodybuilding content, WELL, YOUR PHYSIQUE SURE AS HELL SHOWS IT, one look at you and I no one will want to go to the board you are on,...

Wake the fuck up bro, don't you get it, you are fat as fuck, you are at the BOTTOM of the barrel, the embarrassment, the ugly duckling, the leftovers. You bring nothing to the table cause you are so fat, there is no credibility with you. You don't belong to any board, why are you here or there, go to the gym get in shape then come represent. Stop embarrassing yourself, have you no shame. WTF

Here is the problem you just can't grasp cause you are too dumb; The beginner that has never touched a weight that comes on these boards looking for ways of obtaining a new physique does not want to look like you, in fact if he knew you were the one giving out advise he would laugh and never come back to the forum,... you see,... you are more of a hindrance then a help, stop shaming yourself and stop posting anywhere that has to do with fitness, bodybuilding etc until you're in shape, where is your dignity brother.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5002 on: April 04, 2013, 11:27:36 AM »
yes the kigs were a HUGE scam and we stopped it and banned all the people involved

Thats how we handle things

You just speak here and we ACT on things

haha sure you do tough stuff  ;D
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #5003 on: April 04, 2013, 11:32:09 AM »
yes the kigs were a HUGE scam and we were involved

fixed

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5004 on: April 04, 2013, 11:42:00 AM »
yes the kigs were a HUGE scam and we stopped it and banned all the people involved

yes that is why gh15 refused to kick out/ban prosource the first time they scammed everyone.

There was more money to be made so he let them stay.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5005 on: April 04, 2013, 12:03:01 PM »
If you go to the gh15 board for actual real bodybuilding content, WELL, YOUR PHYSIQUE SURE AS HELL SHOWS IT, one look at you and I no one will want to go to the board you are on,...

Wake the fuck up bro, don't you get it, you are fat as fuck, you are at the BOTTOM of the barrel, the embarrassment, the ugly duckling, the leftovers. You bring nothing to the table cause you are so fat, there is no credibility with you. You don't belong to any board, why are you here or there, go to the gym get in shape then come represent. Stop embarrassing yourself, have you no shame. WTF

Here is the problem you just can't grasp cause you are too dumb; The beginner that has never touched a weight that comes on these boards looking for ways of obtaining a new physique does not want to look like you, in fact if he knew you were the one giving out advise he would laugh and never come back to the forum,... you see,... you are more of a hindrance then a help, stop shaming yourself and stop posting anywhere that has to do with fitness, bodybuilding etc until you're in shape, where is your dignity brother.

You have seen my physique? And regarding the bolded portion above, I would think that would be quite satisfactory to you. According to your theory, I am acutally single-handedly bringing about the downfall of gh 15.org. So why would you have a problem with this?

And even if you have, since when do you set the rules as to who does/does not belong to what board and when they can "come represent" like you are below.  

And regarding your "problem", I certainly do comprehend the words that are coming out of your mouth. But whether you getibg talkers choose to believe it or not, with my transformation I have singlehandly motivated more people to make positive changes in their lives than you negative, suicide-watch, demoralizers can even comprehend.

But of course I am just lying once again so what does it even matter? But the fact that you believe that someone who is not in shape should not be on a fitness board says a lot about your character. If anything, they are the exact ones who should be there. No where on getbig have you seen me preach or give tips on how to diet, train, or whatever. I readily admit that I am still a student. YOU are the one who is exalting me to some sort of high status where all of the sudden these beginners are suddenly looking to me as some sort of "goal body".

Hell, I didn't want to look like me (which is why I made changes), so why then would a beginner want to look like me??!! I guess we agree.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5006 on: April 04, 2013, 12:05:32 PM »
Deep inside dre23 is a getbigger. I think the whole "he's in too deep and can't leave gh15 without getting fucked" applies with him.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5007 on: April 04, 2013, 12:13:23 PM »
Deep inside dre23 is a getbigger. I think the whole "he's in too deep and can't leave gh15 without getting fucked" applies with him.

Ooooooh...a little reverse psychology there...

That goes to show how much you pay attention to what gh 15 says. ANYONE is free to leave at anytime...it's not a prison. But yeah, if you leave and start talking shit and spreading lies then yes the possibility of "getting fucked" could arise.

But yeah, life happens....people want to start a family, get married, job duties increase, priorities change and bodybuilding goes on the backburner and members have to take a hiatus or leave the board. There is never any ill-will there. Just don't leave and LIE!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5008 on: April 04, 2013, 12:15:32 PM »

X2.....leave out the GH15 crap and i like the guy.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5009 on: April 04, 2013, 12:17:01 PM »
X2.....leave out the GH15 crap and i like the guy.

Thank you sweet cheeks.  :-*

My day/week/life is fulfilled.
I have (almost) been accepted by the Getbig community!

Now all I have to do is sell my soul by starting to use/sell narcotics and recreational drugs and I'll fit right in!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5010 on: April 04, 2013, 12:19:49 PM »

one day you will open your eyes

look at all the good guys that left your board and ended up here

we will see you soon  :)
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5011 on: April 04, 2013, 12:21:12 PM »
Ooooooh...a little reverse psychology there...

That goes to show how much you pay attention to what gh 15 says. ANYONE is free to leave at anytime...it's not a prison. But yeah, if you leave and start talking shit and spreading lies then yes the possibility of "getting fucked" could arise.

But yeah, life happens....people want to start a family, get married, job duties increase, priorities change and bodybuilding goes on the backburner and members have to take a hiatus or leave the board. There is never any ill-will there. Just don't leave and LIE!
You're still confused inside....it's ok, you don't have to act how gh15 tells you to when you're here, be yourself.....let go.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5012 on: April 04, 2013, 12:21:56 PM »

I have no problem with the GH15 people. I think the whole Kigs scam is overblown and he got duped with everyone else

What aggravates me is you people beating us over the head every day with how fantastic your board is, give it a rest FFS

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5013 on: April 04, 2013, 12:32:57 PM »
one day you will open your eyes

look at all the good guys that left your board and ended up here

we will see you soon  :)

One day I will open my eyes to what? If for whatever reason I decided to part ways with gh 15, I'd go back to doing what I was before...being on NO board. And I really don't know who you are considering the "good guys". I only see the guys that post in this thread.

I have no problem with the GH15 people. I think the whole Kigs scam is overblown and he got duped with everyone else

What aggravates me is you people beating us over the head every day with how fantastic your board is, give it a rest FFS

Well thankyou.

I personally see no point in beating you all over the head with how fantastic spam is. Most of you are already registred there, and if you don't already like it then there is nothing that I can EVER say that will convince you, so why waste my energy?

But if my being here can cause you guys to throw some shit at me and hopefully difuse some of this "we hate gh 15" mentality, then I don't mind doing it. This is the internet. You guys' opinion of me (whether good or bad) doesn't phase me in the real world.

I agree with his overall philosphy and goal and will do my best to share it.

And you guys want to know why you all would get banned from coming over to gh 15 and stirring the pot, yet Pellius, Bustin, and myself can come over and NOT get banned? Because at the end of the day all Ron Avidan cares about is views, traffic, and money, so why would he ban 3 guys that bring that to his board? He loves the drama b/c since he can't get gh 15 over here to increase traffic, he'll take the next best thing.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5014 on: April 04, 2013, 12:43:06 PM »
One day I will open my eyes to what? If for whatever reason I decided to part ways with gh 15, I'd go back to doing what I was before...being on NO board. And I really don't know who you are considering the "good guys". I only see the guys that post in this thread.

Well thankyou.

I personally see no point in beating you all over the head with how fantastic spam is. Most of you are already registred there, and if you don't already like it then there is nothing that I can EVER say that will convince you, so why waste my energy?

But if my being here can cause you guys to throw some shit at me and hopefully difuse some of this "we hate gh 15" mentality, then I don't mind doing it. This is the internet. You guys' opinion of me (whether good or bad) doesn't phase me in the real world.

But while I openly admit (and have told him as much), I don't agree with all of gh 15's tactics, I do agree with his overall philosphy and goal and will do my best to share it.

And you guys want to know why you all would get banned from coming over to gh 15 and stirring the pot, yet Pellius, Bustin, and myself can come over and NOT get banned? Because at the end of the day all Ron Avidan cares about is views, traffic, and money, so why would he ban 3 guys that bring that to his board? He loves the drama b/c since he can't get gh 15 over here to increase traffic, he'll take the next best thing.

bullshit

people get banned on your board for contradicting gh 15

no matter how stupid the shit he comes out with

we both know he was bullying experts into saying everyone was on kigs to the point that some of them left
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5015 on: April 04, 2013, 12:44:06 PM »

Well thankyou.

I agree with his overall philosphy and goal and will do my best to share it.

lol, getbig will always be, gh15 tucked tail and got run off getbig.... ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5016 on: April 04, 2013, 12:49:40 PM »
bullshit

people get banned on your board for contradicting gh 15

no matter how stupid the shit he comes out with

we both know he was bullying experts into saying everyone was on kigs to the point that some of them left

Why do you say "bullshit"?
Where did I say that people didn't get banned for contradicting gh 15? More accurately people get banned for speaking lies that are contradictory to what gh 15 has said. Myself, Pellius, and bustin have routinely contradicted gh 15. The difference is that he knows our intent and our heart and are only attempting to do what is best for the board. Most who contradict do so out of spite and hatred.

"bullying experts into saying everyone was on kigs"

everyone? EVERONE??

EVERY
ONE???

Ok, who are these "everyone"? I assume by everyone you mean every one since that is what that word means.
So who are these "everyone" that left due to being bullied?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5017 on: April 04, 2013, 12:51:58 PM »
Why do you say "bullshit"?
Where did I say that people didn't get banned for contradicting gh 15? More accurately people get banned for speaking lies that are contradictory to what gh 15 has said. Myself, Pellius, and bustin have routinely contradicted gh 15. The difference is that he knows our intent and our heart and are only attempting to do what is best for the board. Most who contradict do so out of spite and hatred.

"bullying experts into saying everyone was on kigs"

everyone? EVERONE??

EVERY
ONE???

Ok, who are these "everyone"? I assume by everyone you mean every one since that is what that word means.
So who are these "everyone" that left due to being bullied?

so gh 15 is omnipotent

he is never wrong

boy was he wrong about the kigs three times

boy was he wrong about the clothing range

boy was he wrong about sponsoring genxxx

boy was he wrong about superdrol

boy was he wrong that he was nasser

boy was he wrong that get big would die without him
T

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5018 on: April 04, 2013, 12:54:06 PM »
Why was Jim banned?
O

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5019 on: April 04, 2013, 12:55:26 PM »
so gh 15 is omnipotent

he is never wrong

boy was he wrong about the kigs three times

boy was he wrong about the clothing range

boy was he wrong about sponsoring genxxx

boy was he wrong about superdrol

boy was he wrong that he was nasser

boy was he wrong that get big would die without him

Wow, did he offer to sponsor that tranny, lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5020 on: April 04, 2013, 12:57:32 PM »

Wow, did he offer to sponsor that tranny, lol

he ran a video competition where the winner would be sponsored to transform using his principles

they shot one training vid with her and two guys  then had to stop because they couldnt afford fda gh etc

the whole thing was a joke
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #5021 on: April 04, 2013, 12:59:46 PM »
lol, getbig will always be, gh15 tucked tail and got run off getbig.... ;)

Yes, he REALLY ran away... ::) Do you remember this conversation from a year ago that YOU started? You deleted the comment, but thankfully theheman had quoted you on it before you did so.

Quote from: chaos on April 13, 2012, 10:18:24 PM
How many times can gh15 cry wolf over this shit? I'm leaving......I'm gonna go.....you're all gonna miss me........I swear I'm gonna do it......really I will......just watch.......I'm gonna leave.....and on and on it goes.

The site is up, people are posting, GTFO.

You gotta' understand that gh15's invested a lot of time and energy into this forum.  Oftentimes it's hard to break away from something you've worked on for so long.  I think people like you have really pushed him to the edge to the point he'll leave GB just like other great posters.

as i always say ,, i am getbig...this is the thing here,, i told you before im not trator and this is the reason you see me here still,, the reality of the mater is that there ar e MANY lies..you havbe here fellas on multiple gimicks kids realy fellas who have no place in bodybuild take that bike nut for example just here for pure fun but in reality he throw miguided information for he is just a kid!

saying im alex and the speical ed and all those fellas,, this is beyond lies its just deciving of the highest kind

obviously if you go back you can see i have made getbig to an institution,, just go back and see 2005 and on ...before hand it was more of a club...but the thing i try to explain here is getbig lost its concious,, its not that gh15 sites will destroy it ....other sites already have ...profesional muscle caused severe harm to get big....muscular develop sent fellas here to cause severe harm,,

the gh15 sites is just the pinncale of what every bodybuild want to be a part of ..when you see the actual boarding you will understand why its a machine and truthful machine,,

its history in the making

gh15 approved

So he did not leave b/c he was ran off. He left because of the lies here. Pretty simple.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5022 on: April 04, 2013, 01:01:07 PM »
he ran a video competition where the winner would be sponsored to transform using his principles

they shot one training vid with her and two guys  then had to stop because they couldnt afford fda gh etc

the whole thing was a joke

ha ha ha,  i remember that, she was shooting that video, one of the funniest shit.
His sponsorship thing is another scam, scammer of the century=gh15.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5023 on: April 04, 2013, 01:02:15 PM »
Yes, he REALLY ran away... ::) Do you remember this conversation from a year ago that YOU started? You deleted the comment, but thankfully theheman had quoted you on it before you did so.

Quote from: chaos on April 13, 2012, 10:18:24 PM
How many times can gh15 cry wolf over this shit? I'm leaving......I'm gonna go.....you're all gonna miss me........I swear I'm gonna do it......really I will......just watch.......I'm gonna leave.....and on and on it goes.

The site is up, people are posting, GTFO.

So he did not leave b/c he was ran off. He left because of the lies here. Pretty simple.

nice selective quoting  ;D

why not throw in the one where he admitted it was a multiuser account

at least have the independence of thought to see both sides of the argument
T

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #5024 on: April 04, 2013, 01:03:52 PM »
             xxxxx
           xxxxxxx
          xxxxxxxxxx