Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 336968 times)

SupahStah

• Getbig II
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5375 on: April 07, 2013, 10:19:01 AM »
Fuck you GH15, you filthy cocksucking traitor. You were so goddamned convinced I was a getbig member, well I am now guy. And I've got ZERO nice things to say about you you piece of shit. You couldn't write a coherent sentence if you had a goddamn gun to your head, you throw weekly tantrums about this place and then 'extend the olive branch' (how noble of you) randomly because who the fuck knows why. You're a goddamn paranoid nutter and I hope more than anything you get your ass shot like you're always ranting about. I'm sure as fuck gunning for you after what you did. And to backtrack after I called you out on it, 'my elves told me you were a member here', then it was 'no members of the 'dying board' told me you were here', classic punk move. Fuck. You. You'll get what's coming to you mother fucker.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5376 on: April 07, 2013, 10:20:12 AM »
Fuck you GH15, you filthy cocksucking traitor. You were so goddamned convinced I was a getbig member, well I am now guy. And I've got ZERO nice things to say about you you piece of shit. You couldn't write a coherent sentence if you had a goddamn gun to your head, you throw weekly tantrums about this place and then 'extend the olive branch' (how noble of you) randomly because who the fuck knows why. You're a goddamn paranoid nutter and I hope more than anything you get your ass shot like you're always ranting about. I'm sure as fuck gunning for you after what you did. And to backtrack after I called you out on it, 'my elves told me you were a member here', then it was 'no members of the 'dying board' told me you were here', classic punk move. Fuck. You. You'll get what's coming to you mother fucker.
Hit that account ground running.  ;D

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5377 on: April 07, 2013, 10:22:34 AM »

what is your account name over on the gh15 board?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5378 on: April 07, 2013, 10:41:50 AM »

Welcome to getbig!!! You'll do GREAT here!

dustin

« Reply #5379 on: April 07, 2013, 10:42:15 AM »

Now, tell us how you REALLY feel, SupahStah. But don't hold back this time. ;D

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5380 on: April 07, 2013, 10:45:33 AM »
what is your account name over on the gh15 board?

You are welcomed to our sanctuary here at what we call getbig. We may bust your ass at times, but if you can take and dish it, then you will fit in.

It was violitriol.

Busting my balls is one thing, but ffs it took me like 6 months to figure out he split off from this board in the first place! And then he demands I 'stay out of his sight I know you're a member at getbig no bolonie (sic)'.

I think I might've been posting in the wrong board in the first place; for a 'dying board' this place has a lot more activity.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5381 on: April 07, 2013, 11:04:42 AM »
It was violitriol.

Busting my balls is one thing, but ffs it took me like 6 months to figure out he split off from this board in the first place! And then he demands I 'stay out of his sight I know you're a member at getbig no bolonie (sic)'.

I think I might've been posting in the wrong board in the first place; for a 'dying board' this place has a lot more activity.

are you banned their

ive never seen your posts on that site
T

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5382 on: April 07, 2013, 11:12:10 AM »
are you banned their

ive never seen your posts on that site

ive seen his posts before

he was a newer member but very active right from the start

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5383 on: April 07, 2013, 11:15:55 AM »

one post he takes a dislike to can get you banned

he will call him a remailer or narcotics dealer next
T

dustin

« Reply #5384 on: April 07, 2013, 11:18:05 AM »

Yeah, I mistook him for another member (I thought maybe vitruvian or someone) but then I quickly realized it was someone else who was a stand out member. Very bright fellaw. It was guys like that which made me think it was going to be an awesome board, but things started to tank and it was pretty disconcerting.

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #5385 on: April 07, 2013, 11:20:49 AM »
in your face the truth about why dustin got kicked off spam

the folowing is a direct quotes from the dying board brougth to me by our moderators ,, this quaotes is once again to demonstrate why i kicked dustin/houglan out of this boarding for good ,,

a narcotics user and supporter kid,,

this is to demonstrate to you that with every ban i make thee is an undelaying reason and its not done for self adoring reasons,, in case of cooperation between the 2 boardings in future ...those kids will have to completly put the narcotic use and encouragment aside and obey by spam rules

he can never be part of this boarding again EVER as long as this not change

gh15 approved

====================================

Quote from: ****** on Today at 11:54:43 AM

http://arizonamugshotarrests.com/2012/11/03/gregory-p-wolsky-arrested-11032012-in-maricopa-county-az/

In Custody For:

DANGEROUS DRUG-POSS/USE

DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-POSSESS/USE

DRIVE W/LIC SUSP/REVOKE/CANC

Dusin/houglan response,,  

Yeah, that's far from hardcore. Expired license and a weed pipe. Even if he had a baggy of coke or something, that's not really a big deal. It could have been weed, a prescription drug, a dog biscuit, everything's schedule I in the US.

I thought he mercilessly beat the shit out of an ex girlfriend or something the way everyone made it out to be.

So, pointing out that being in possession of a S I drug is not all that much of a big deal makes you a narcotics supporter and/or addict now?

Brilliant

::) ::) ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5386 on: April 07, 2013, 11:22:15 AM »
haha that proves shit

gh 15= clutching at straws
T

dustin

« Reply #5387 on: April 07, 2013, 11:29:35 AM »
LMAO. I don't even have to defend myself against something like that. Everyone's smart enough to draw their own conclusions.

dustin

« Reply #5388 on: April 07, 2013, 11:34:45 AM »
I've got a confession, guys. Three years ago my father-in-law got in a work accident where a quad rolled off his truck and crushed his ribs. He was ultra fucked up and had lots of fluid in his lungs, so I took a week off work and forgot to renew my car insurance. I was on my lunch break when I got pulled over and subsequently slapped with an $800 fine.

I'd like to know; should I just call it quits and blow my brains out? I've always tried to be a good person. You do what you do, but sometimes it's just not good enough. I never meant to mislead anyone. I feel terrible for not fessing up sooner. Traffic violation of peace, and all that good jazz. Pray for me, fellas. :'(

;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5389 on: April 07, 2013, 11:36:55 AM »
gh 15 will never post here again

he cant stand being held to account

he needs the control of his own board and to be surrounded by ass kissers
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5390 on: April 07, 2013, 11:46:47 AM »
It was violitriol.

I think I recognize your username. I was MoneyShot on there. Left that place in December

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5391 on: April 07, 2013, 12:02:04 PM »
fucking LOL at his dustin post

dustin

« Reply #5392 on: April 07, 2013, 12:09:27 PM »
fucking LOL at his dustin post

hhhehehe

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #5393 on: April 07, 2013, 01:00:10 PM »
A lot of brown nosers are back crying and bitching, that used to hang off of GH15's ballsack --following his each and every move. Some of you were so adamantly defending his ego driven ideological stance, that he could do no wrong.

So what gives pansies?  ::)

God of hormones didn't live up to your expectations?

Or your criminal records failed him?

Welcome back druggies bitches!  8)

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5394 on: April 07, 2013, 01:15:24 PM »
A lot of brown nosers are back crying and bitching, that used to hang off of GH15's ballsack --following his each and every move. Some of you were so adamantly defending his ego driven ideological stance, that he could do no wrong.

The cold, honest truth. Idolized that dick, always had good things to say about him. Right up there fellating his ego with the best of them. I posted a reply in that thread of his about dustin's criminal record saying 'maybe it was possession of steroids', he didn't like that (the gall of me to suggest the god may be hasty in his judgement!), and started throwing a tantrum about his top elves saying I was a dual-member on both boards and some sort of 'sleeper agent'. Then when I called him out on it he said it was previous members of this board, but I had had enough.

I wanted access to those sources everyone over there rants and raves about, plus hes locked down 75% of the goddamn forum (now the UGL forum too) to wizards-only so you can't even find a source on your own without a bunch of ridiculous guesswork. And after he said what he did, there's no fucking way a mod is going to sponsor me for wizard level access. I'm not going to contribute to some place where my fucking name has been dragged through the mud by the owner himself because his fee-fees are hurt that I dare question him in any way, let alone argue with him. There's just no point. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, and he made it painfully obvious that day.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5395 on: April 07, 2013, 01:34:26 PM »
gh15 is just mad that his little lap dog named Andre "tilt" Henry from Columbus, OH is getting owned.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5396 on: April 07, 2013, 01:46:23 PM »

Then call these people out. I for sure was never one of those people you describe. I just liked his drug posts.

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5397 on: April 07, 2013, 01:50:10 PM »
where are gh15's bitches ? Palis,bustyass,michael jackson 2,grandpop,homograph

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5398 on: April 07, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »
where are gh15's bitches ? Palis,bustyass,michael jackson 2,grandpop,homograph

don't encourage them to come back, please

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #5399 on: April 07, 2013, 01:52:47 PM »
don't encourage them to come back, please
hmm, yeah, even i prefer them not to come here, hope they dont come and post here anymore  ;)