Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 336961 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5400 on: April 07, 2013, 02:00:49 PM »
hmm, yeah, even i prefer them not to come here, hope they dont come and post here anymore  ;)

Let's cross our fingers on this one

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5401 on: April 07, 2013, 02:01:56 PM »
The cold, honest truth. Idolized that dick, always had good things to say about him. Right up there fellating his ego with the best of them. I posted a reply in that thread of his about dustin's criminal record saying 'maybe it was possession of steroids', he didn't like that (the gall of me to suggest the god may be hasty in his judgement!), and started throwing a tantrum about his top elves saying I was a dual-member on both boards and some sort of 'sleeper agent'. Then when I called him out on it he said it was previous members of this board, but I had had enough.

I wanted access to those sources everyone over there rants and raves about, plus hes locked down 75% of the goddamn forum (now the UGL forum too) to wizards-only so you can't even find a source on your own without a bunch of ridiculous guesswork. And after he said what he did, there's no fucking way a mod is going to sponsor me for wizard level access. I'm not going to contribute to some place where my fucking name has been dragged through the mud by the owner himself because his fee-fees are hurt that I dare question him in any way, let alone argue with him. There's just no point. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, and he made it painfully obvious that day.
Funny how all the ex members of his board say the same thing. All were there for the drug connects. Shoot my workout partner is still an active member just for that reason. He laughs at gh15 and says he's a joke. Here is the thing, the sources over there aren't all that. Anabolic Board isn't even private but the sources wipe the floor with ripped.com

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5402 on: April 07, 2013, 02:21:11 PM »
Well fuck, he's so goddamn difficult to understand, he just kind of bangs on the keyboard without any real care as to what letters he's hitting. 'ase;dhifeu uipGHARM GH isfhde THE BES4T' You'd think with all these top dog workers he's got under his belt they could run his posts through a fucking grammar/spell-check so he doesn't sound like some panhandling bum from Calcutta.

As for the sources, there's not much else to DO over there but work towards wizard status, especially when most of the board is off-limits. I really liked the UGL board and then he fucking locks it down, I swear just to have fun fucking with people.

Ugh and I see he and his adamant defenders post over here too on the steroid board in the locker room thread! I'll ever escape his lunacy! It's 'houi1234h23 NEW ACCCDNOUNCEMENT' and 'DON'TI HWPISS ME OF' from here on out

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5403 on: April 07, 2013, 02:21:39 PM »
Funny how all the ex members of his board say the same thing. All were there for the drug connects. Shoot my workout partner is still an active member just for that reason. He laughs at gh15 and says he's a joke. Here is the thing, the sources over there aren't all that. Anabolic Board isn't even private but the sources wipe the floor with spam

lol yea I chat with him on facebook all the time and he always says that. AB, Outlaw Muscle, and Professional Muscle are much better source boards.

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5404 on: April 07, 2013, 02:26:44 PM »
lol yea I chat with him on facebook all the time and he always says that. AB, Outlaw Muscle, and Professional Muscle are much better source boards.

americanmadegenerics worked me over for ~500 bucks just recently, I'm a little bitter about professional muscle. I don't think he's even a sponsor over there anymore though, I saved his site for future usage and apparently everything went to shit in the 3 months between bookmarking it and trying to use it as a source.

As a side note, I kind of liked GH's elves for the most part. They never did me wrong; they were respectful and cordial. I've got nothing against them personally, it's gh15 that fucking spit in my face.

I have a feeling they're not too well liked over here though, and you guys (and gals) have a lot more experience with them than I did.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5405 on: April 07, 2013, 02:35:21 PM »
Well it seems as if the top is completely off of the can of worms.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5406 on: April 07, 2013, 03:23:22 PM »
The cold, honest truth. Idolized that dick, always had good things to say about him. Right up there fellating his ego with the best of them. I posted a reply in that thread of his about dustin's criminal record saying 'maybe it was possession of steroids', he didn't like that (the gall of me to suggest the god may be hasty in his judgement!), and started throwing a tantrum about his top elves saying I was a dual-member on both boards and some sort of 'sleeper agent'. Then when I called him out on it he said it was previous members of this board, but I had had enough.

I wanted access to those sources everyone over there rants and raves about, plus hes locked down 75% of the goddamn forum (now the UGL forum too) to wizards-only so you can't even find a source on your own without a bunch of ridiculous guesswork. And after he said what he did, there's no fucking way a mod is going to sponsor me for wizard level access. I'm not going to contribute to some place where my fucking name has been dragged through the mud by the owner himself because his fee-fees are hurt that I dare question him in any way, let alone argue with him. There's just no point. He doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, and he made it painfully obvious that day.

don't feel too bad, you're not missing out on a whole lot except maybe pharma gh and human grade gear, which they did seem to have readily available. i say seem because i never ordered any of it, stuff's ridiculous prices. that's to be expected with fda gh but how many people can afford to pay $20/tab for pharma caber?

in a way that site actually hindered a lot of information because he banned discussions of things like homebrewing, generic gh's, peptides, etc.

honestly i'm starting to think those sources are all in his pocket. i mean the shit with the kigs was suspicious enough, plus we all already know they have to pay to be there (he said so himself) but now that i think about it, it's becoming more and more blatantly obvious what he's slowly been creating over time:

he pimps these "top secret ifbb pro sources", and he pimps himself with a fucking clothing line and facebook account. even auctions off stuff to non-wizards on occasion. so much for discretion. he bans all talk of generic gh and homebrewing (two huge moneysavers for the end customer), bans going on other forums, etc. he can't ban the ugl board, that would be too obvious. at the same time he starts promoting a bunch of double-digit post count hardcore dickriders to wizard status while well-informed and informative members have to make hundreds of posts to get access.

after a while he purges all the smart and helpful mods like dustin, demonizes them, and replaces them with said dickriders. i saw lean transform overnight from a generally agreeable guy to gh15's attack dog. sends death threats to anyone who dares question him. then he adds a newbie corner which conveniently doesn't have access to other parts of the forum.

here the noobies are brainwashed by his goon squad into thinking those sources are the best ones in the game and you're not a "real bodybuilder" unless you use them. at which point they are released into the board, they make do with a few ugl purchases but once they swear allegiance to the gh15 army they are allowed access to the board sources. sounds a little too convenient, if you ask me. i'll admit i fell for some of the gh15 mythos at first but my common sense tells me otherwise. just wait, soon they'll start deleting old threads entirely to limit information.

anyways the whole thing is ridiculous and i am glad to be gone from there and seeing other people wising up as well. seriously now that i look at it, it feels like a huge comic book conspiracy. seriously dude if you want to sell gear there's better ways to do it.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #5407 on: April 07, 2013, 03:28:46 PM »
Fuck you GH15, you filthy cocksucking traitor. You were so goddamned convinced I was a getbig member, well I am now guy. And I've got ZERO nice things to say about you you piece of shit. You couldn't write a coherent sentence if you had a goddamn gun to your head, you throw weekly tantrums about this place and then 'extend the olive branch' (how noble of you) randomly because who the fuck knows why. You're a goddamn paranoid nutter and I hope more than anything you get your ass shot like you're always ranting about. I'm sure as fuck gunning for you after what you did. And to backtrack after I called you out on it, 'my elves told me you were a member here', then it was 'no members of the 'dying board' told me you were here', classic punk move. Fuck. You. You'll get what's coming to you mother fucker.

Haha.....BOOM. Right off the bat a true Getbigger.  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5408 on: April 07, 2013, 03:32:57 PM »
The "sources" GH15 promotes are himself.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #5409 on: April 07, 2013, 04:03:34 PM »
Well fuck, he's so goddamn difficult to understand, he just kind of bangs on the keyboard without any real care as to what letters he's hitting. 'ase;dhifeu uipGHARM GH isfhde THE BES4T' You'd think with all these top dog workers he's got under his belt they could run his posts through a fucking grammar/spell-check so he doesn't sound like some panhandling bum from Calcutta.

As for the sources, there's not much else to DO over there but work towards wizard status, especially when most of the board is off-limits. I really liked the UGL board and then he fucking locks it down, I swear just to have fun fucking with people.

Ugh and I see he and his adamant defenders post over here too on the steroid board in the locker room thread! I'll ever escape his lunacy! It's 'houi1234h23 NEW ACCCDNOUNCEMENT' and 'DON'TI HWPISS ME OF' from here on out

If you're from america stick to the AB sources. The three letter uk based ugl they rave about is just ok.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5410 on: April 07, 2013, 05:32:23 PM »
americanmadegenerics worked me over for ~500 bucks just recently, I'm a little bitter about professional muscle. I don't think he's even a sponsor over there anymore though, I saved his site for future usage and apparently everything went to shit in the 3 months between bookmarking it and trying to use it as a source.

As a side note, I kind of liked GH's elves for the most part. They never did me wrong; they were respectful and cordial. I've got nothing against them personally, it's gh15 that fucking spit in my face.

I have a feeling they're not too well liked over here though, and you guys (and gals) have a lot more experience with them than I did.

If a certain sponsor on a certain board ends up turning into a spammer, you can't really blame the board. Sure PM has had lots of shady sponsors over the years but many are very good. You can't really control who is going to scam people.

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5411 on: April 07, 2013, 06:27:36 PM »
don't feel too bad, you're not missing out on a whole lot except maybe pharma gh and human grade gear, which they did seem to have readily available. i say seem because i never ordered any of it, stuff's ridiculous prices. that's to be expected with fda gh but how many people can afford to pay $20/tab for pharma caber?

in a way that site actually hindered a lot of information because he banned discussions of things like homebrewing, generic gh's, peptides, etc.

honestly i'm starting to think those sources are all in his pocket. i mean the shit with the kigs was suspicious enough, plus we all already know they have to pay to be there (he said so himself) but now that i think about it, it's becoming more and more blatantly obvious what he's slowly been creating over time:

he pimps these "top secret ifbb pro sources", and he pimps himself with a fucking clothing line and facebook account. even auctions off stuff to non-wizards on occasion. so much for discretion. he bans all talk of generic gh and homebrewing (two huge moneysavers for the end customer), bans going on other forums, etc. he can't ban the ugl board, that would be too obvious. at the same time he starts promoting a bunch of double-digit post count hardcore dickriders to wizard status while well-informed and informative members have to make hundreds of posts to get access.

after a while he purges all the smart and helpful mods like dustin, demonizes them, and replaces them with said dickriders. i saw lean transform overnight from a generally agreeable guy to gh15's attack dog. sends death threats to anyone who dares question him. then he adds a newbie corner which conveniently doesn't have access to other parts of the forum.

here the noobies are brainwashed by his goon squad into thinking those sources are the best ones in the game and you're not a "real bodybuilder" unless you use them. at which point they are released into the board, they make do with a few ugl purchases but once they swear allegiance to the gh15 army they are allowed access to the board sources. sounds a little too convenient, if you ask me. i'll admit i fell for some of the gh15 mythos at first but my common sense tells me otherwise. just wait, soon they'll start deleting old threads entirely to limit information.

anyways the whole thing is ridiculous and i am glad to be gone from there and seeing other people wising up as well. seriously now that i look at it, it feels like a huge comic book conspiracy. seriously dude if you want to sell gear there's better ways to do it.

This is by far the most likely scenario; I didn't understand the sudden banning of discussion of cooking from raws. But it's obvious those sources pay him either gear or money (or both) and why allow talk about sidestepping your money-maker?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5412 on: April 07, 2013, 06:32:47 PM »
This is by far the most likely scenario; I didn't understand the sudden banning of discussion of cooking from raws. But it's obvious those sources pay him either gear or money (or both) and why allow talk about sidestepping your money-maker?

Aren't you embarrassed it took you this long to see all the bullshit?

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5413 on: April 07, 2013, 06:45:51 PM »
Aren't you embarrassed it took you this long to see all the bullshit?

Of course he is but better late than never.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5414 on: April 07, 2013, 07:48:38 PM »
I was Número UNO and I left.

SupahStah

• Getbig II
« Reply #5415 on: April 07, 2013, 08:28:13 PM »
I was Número UNO and I left.

I remember you, wtf happened?!

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5416 on: April 07, 2013, 08:32:03 PM »
15's Board could of been a great board. His Vendetta's I could not take nor understand. I tried really hard to change the direction of the Board. I just realized that it would never happen and I felt my integrity was at stake so I just faded and resigned.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #5417 on: April 07, 2013, 08:37:15 PM »
It's good to have you here ergo. You are a good person.... Too good for that place.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5418 on: April 07, 2013, 11:34:26 PM »
Thats not the real Ergo, hope this helps.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5419 on: April 08, 2013, 12:07:45 AM »
Thats not the real Ergo, hope this helps.

this

nice try though
T

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5420 on: April 08, 2013, 12:48:47 AM »
I'm the only one that took your photo's down bigmc. Made me sick. This is something I would not do nor could I understand.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5421 on: April 08, 2013, 12:55:42 AM »
I'm the only one that took your photo's down bigmc. Made me sick. This is something I would not do nor could I understand.

LOL....nice gimmick, should be a fine addition to this thread.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5422 on: April 08, 2013, 01:01:31 AM »

So you are saying you are the same ergo here as the one of gh15? This is going to be very easy to check as many know the real ergo irl.

ergo

• Getbig II
  • SteamRolling
« Reply #5423 on: April 08, 2013, 01:03:49 AM »
People that know me know it's me. Ex Global Elf Moderator Team Leader Jedi lol. Anyway I enjoy reading over here. Always something going on and often quite funny. Hi Booty. I did accomplish that all women would be accepted and not bashed. One of the first things I did. Women Hormone User Sanctuary Sticky.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #5424 on: April 08, 2013, 01:14:29 AM »
People that know me know it's me. Ex Global Elf Moderator Team Leader Jedi lol. Anyway I enjoy reading over here. Always something going on and often quite funny. Hi Booty. I did accomplish that all women would be accepted and not bashed. One of the first things I did. Women Hormone User Sanctuary Sticky.

What was the name of the pharm grade hgh source you brought over to the board?