Author Topic: is Ronnie Coleman humble?  (Read 2372 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
is Ronnie Coleman humble?
« on: December 01, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »
"I'm an 8 time Mr Olympia, good luck to anyone trying to duplicate or surpass that achievement" this months MD?

Has Lee haney ever said anything like this?

FreedomFighter

• Getbig III
Re: is Ronnie Coleman humble?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 03:08:25 PM »
i think so!

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 05:02:33 PM »
"I'm an 8 time Mr Olympia, good luck to anyone trying to duplicate or surpass that achievement" this months MD?

Ok Ronnies sorta humble...but hes also an EIGHT TIME MR OLYMPIA WINNER. So yknow i THINK he can brag and say that shit ALL HE WANTS. He's earned it.  And yah, good luck to anyone tyring to duplicate or surpass that achievement.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 05:03:54 PM »
I've got 21k+ posts on Getbig, good luck to anyone trying to duplicate or surpass that achivement.
Z

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 05:26:54 PM »
Praise jebus.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 05:27:57 PM »
I've got 21k+ posts on Getbig, good luck to anyone trying to duplicate or surpass that achivement.

:'(
Spirit of Truth

Purge_WTF

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 05:29:46 PM »

He's still bitter over getting his ass kicked by Cutler--and two other guys too.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 06:10:33 PM »
  He's still bitter over getting his ass kicked by Cutler--and two other guys too.
HES BITTER BY GETTING HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM 4 TIMES IN A ROW ;D
i

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 07:25:44 PM »
actually, Ronnie was humble in every aspect at the beginning of his Olympia reign.
towards the latter part of his career, while also being the recipient of a few gifts, Ronnie seemed to lose
any sense of humility.
Despite his great physique, he will never be in Lee Haney's league in the sense
of being a true champion and ambassador of bodybuilding.

OK Ronnies sorta humble...but hes also an EIGHT TIME MR OLYMPIA WINNER. So yknow i THINK he can brag and say that shit ALL HE WANTS. He's earned it.  And yah, good luck to anyone tyring to duplicate or surpass that achievement.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 07:43:52 PM »
Ronnie was quite humble during his winning streak, but he became defensive under the guise of arrogance when his reign was being threatened by Jay and when he subsequently lost the Mr. Olympia in 2006 (and onwards).  I think his defensiveness/arrogance was more reactionary than it was a latent personality trait of Ronnie's.  He does not strike me as a genuinely arrogant type of person at all.  It must have been devastating, both professionally and personally, to fall from grace as he did.  Although some of his comments ("one white man's opinion") cannot be justified in my mind, I more or less understand why Ronnie reacted as he did.  He is still a great champion in my opinion.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 08:32:50 PM »
Ronnie was quite humble during his winning streak, but he became defensive under the guise of arrogance when his reign was being threatened by Jay and when he subsequently lost the Mr. Olympia in 2006 (and onwards).  I think his defensiveness/arrogance was more reactionary than it was a latent personality trait of Ronnie's.  He does not strike me as a genuinely arrogant type of person at all.  It must have been devastating, both professionally and personally, to fall from grace as he did.  Although some of his comments ("one white man's opinion") cannot be justified in my mind, I more or less understand why Ronnie reacted as he did.  He is still a great champion in my opinion.
i DONT HE DISRESPECTED GUATAVO AT THE MEET THE CHAMPIONS AND DISSED JAY SEVERAL TIMES AFTER GETTING HIS ASS KICKED
i

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 10:31:49 AM »

Physically Ronnie was a GREATER MR Olympia than Lee was and much stronger. For all that he has accomplished, Ronnie IS quite humble!

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 11:20:59 AM »

It's not an acheivement.  99% of your posts are 10 words or less.

You are like a street prostitute that is bragging because she screws 10 men a day at 50 bucks a pop, instead of doing one guy at 500.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 11:22:32 AM »
It's not an acheivement.  99% of your posts are 10 words or less.

You are like a street prostitute that is bragging because she screws 10 men a day at 50 bucks a pop, instead of doing one guy at 500.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!  Blutowned!
HAHA, RON.....

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 01:08:23 PM »

That's the opposite of an achievement

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2007, 06:07:39 AM »
He was, until 1998.

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH