Author Topic: Attention Getbiggers  (Read 1378 times)

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
Attention Getbiggers
« on: December 01, 2007, 04:26:48 PM »

Its saturday night please take a break from the keyboard go out have a drink and try to get laid.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Attention Getbiggers
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 04:30:47 PM »
Its saturday night please take a break from the keyboard go out have a drink and try to get laid.

"try" to get laid that says a lot about you loser

what are you 15 years old?

Z

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 04:37:25 PM »

Fucking twink
Spirit of Truth

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 04:39:10 PM »
I am seriously thinking about it. I just can't decide if I want to go out. Its awfully cold outside.
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2007, 04:41:00 PM »
When you're a player you make the bitches COME TO YOU, why is that so hard for you nerds?

Why WOULDN'T a bitch come to you if you're good at what you do and the word is out among her girlfriends?

Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2007, 04:43:39 PM »
When you're a player you make the bitches COME TO YOU, why is that so hard for you nerds?

Why WOULDN'T a bitch come to you if you're good at what you do and the word is out among her girlfriends?

Thats a good point, but then they stay the night and want to hang out the next day and shit. Once after I came I said "to tell you the truth a sleepover is not exactly what I had in mind". The bitch got so mad she got up and got dressed in the dark and the next thing I know, bam, my big remote hits me right in the face. Cut me up pretty good.
E

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2007, 04:45:00 PM »
"try" to get laid that says a lot about you loser

what are you 15 years old?

Dude i am just trying to help, you can't find hot girls by your keyboard you need to go outside.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
Thats a good point, but then they stay the night and want to hang out the next day and shit. Once after I came I said "to tell you the truth a sleepover is not exactly what I had in mind". The bitch got so mad she got up and got dressed in the dark and the next thing I know, bam, my big remote hits me right in the face. Cut me up pretty good.

The ones I'm with know better than to do that shit, we both know it's obvious it's just about one thing and we don't even pretend.
Z

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2007, 04:48:21 PM »
The ones I'm with know better than to do that shit, we both know it's obvious it's just about one thing and we don't even pretend.

No matter what time of day i come on the board you are on it, where do you find the time to look girls.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2007, 04:49:33 PM »
No matter what time of day i come on the board you are on it, where do you find the time to look girls.

The ones I'm hooked up with right now I met this summer.
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2007, 05:05:52 PM »
Ok, 8 inch. I will go out cuz you said too even though I have a bit of a cold. I will also take pics and prove that I got laid. ;D Will you do the same or are you just going to badmouth my fellow Getbiggers? >:(
E

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 05:07:13 PM »
With 8 inches maybe all he does is blowing himself on Yoga practice
Z

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 05:40:36 PM »

I am getting ready to go out i just somoked some weed to build the vibe, i am going to pick up my girl and her friends and i am going to get wasted.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2007, 06:02:12 PM »
sounds like an interesting life.  ::)
haha.
Funny though, you could probably make that same statement and it would apply to 98% of the people in this country.
Go to work, watch tv, workout, post on getbig, go to bed....now that's a fulfilling life! hahaah
Most people's lives are boring...plain and simple.  Unless your launching off cliffs or doing something on the edge, you're life probably isn't very exciting either.  And no, going out to clubs dumping 2 grand for a booth with a few bottles of overpriced booze...doesn't equal exciting. :D
N

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2007, 06:15:36 PM »
Join TEAM NASSER!
Z