Author Topic: 10 questions with Rampage  (Read 2428 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
10 questions with Rampage
« on: December 01, 2007, 05:29:23 PM »
Jesse Holland (MMAmania): What’s up Rampage, how’s the hand? When are we going to see you back in the Octagon?

Quinton “Rampage” Jackson: It feels good, I should be ready to start punchin’ in a few weeks. I’m gettin’ back to training and all that. As far as my return I don’t know what the hell’s goin’ on. You guys will probably find out before I do.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): Dana White mentioned that he’s got “big plans” for you in the near future. What’s he alluding to?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: I love Mexicans. I love tacos, burritos…I don’t know man, I don’t know what the hell Dana’s talkin’ about.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): So you’re not prepared to announce your role as coach on the next season of The Ultimate Fighter?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: I can’t announce none of that. I can’t announce the new Rampage energy drink that’s coming out, I can’t announce my new deal with Affliction, I can’t announce the Rampage rims for your ride. I can’t announce nothin’.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): How would you do in that type of role as a guy who notoriously loathes training?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: I hate training. I’m not sayin’ I don’t train - I’m the hardest training guy in this sport but I don’t like it. I hate it. That’s why I have to whoop so much ass. That fool standing across from me in the Octagon made me train for so long just to fight them. Now they have to pay. It’s punishment dammit.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): What’s your prediction for the Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva fight at UFC 79?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: I think it’s gonna be a good fight. (Yawns) Damn I need a Rampage energy drink right about now. I wish they would have done it a few years ago back in the day. They both lost two fights but they were against good people - well, Chuck lost to Jardine let me check that - it don’t matter. Two fights don’t end a career.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): What’s your contract status with the UFC? How long will you be around?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: Damn you askin’ some nosy-ass questions. I ain’t tellin’ you none of that. Damn you nosy.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): Do you think the UFC could have done a better job of marketing you?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: The UFC is very smart with their marketing. They just want to make sure I have the belt for a while. Marketing is expensive. Why they gonna spend all that money and then have me get knocked out by Dan Henderson like he did to Wanderlei. Then they gotta market Dan and then he gets knocked out. The UFC been around awhile that’s why they’re on top. I’m not trippin’ on them for marketing ’cause I can market my damn self.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): Were you disappointed that Fedor signed with M-1 instead of the UFC?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: Who the hell is M-1? I love Fedor so whatever he does is good for him. I wish he was in the UFC but I guess I’ll have to watch him in M-1 - whatever the hell that is.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): Is there anyone in the light heavyweight division you want to fight? What about Sokoudjou? He’s talking about making some noise.

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: Whoever they give me. I ain’t worried about these guys talkin’ crap. They just trying to blow themselves up. That’s the oldest trick in the book. They crazy if they think I’m fallin’ for that crap. I do my talkin’ inside the Octagon. I don’t talk crap about nobody until after I whoop their ass except in some cases if they have bad breath or they ugly as hell.

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): How do you feel about fighting a friend? What if they offered you Tito?

Quinton ”Rampage” Jackson: I might not want to do it, but I guess I would fight a friend if they wanted the belt or if they needed the money that comes with fighting the champ. What kind of friend would I be if I didn’t? I’ll do anything for my friends. Well, almost anything. I ain’t dyin’ for them. I ain’t Jesus Christ man, I got kids.

Hurry up with those questions homeboy I gotta take a mean crap. You wanna come into the bathroom and finish this?

Jesse Holland (MMAmania): Uh, no thanks!
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: 10 questions with Rampage
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 09:05:50 PM »
He makes himself out to be a total ignorant loud mouth. It might be his angle, but with the way he's been acting and all the shit he has been saying... I hope someone knocks him the fuck out.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 09:16:19 PM »
He makes himself out to be a total ignorant loud mouth. It might be his angle, but with the way he's been acting and all the shit he has been saying... I hope someone knocks him the fuck out.

Rashad would destroy that punk.
E

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2007, 09:38:45 PM »
wandy will always own jackson !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 06:11:41 AM »
Rampage is cool, funny guy  :D
Z

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 06:39:52 PM »
wandy will always own jackson !

i would like to see wandy knee jackson in the head again and put him through the cage instead of the ropes this time.
irongearco.com

Logan32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 04:55:25 AM »
Rashad would destroy that punk.

I know in MMA anything can happen but I really doubt Rashad would beat Rampage let alond destroy him....

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 04:58:50 AM »
rashad would knocked out first round
Z

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2007, 08:01:31 PM »
rashad would knocked out first round

rashad,bisping,tito,hamil,jardine are all the same...

they're b level fighters that are either short on talent (and wind) or long in the tooth