Author Topic: Jay Cutler might do the 2008 ASC  (Read 3886 times)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
Jay Cutler might do the 2008 ASC
« on: December 02, 2007, 01:19:00 AM »
I herd it on flexonline.  Hope he does it so Vic kicks his ass, and then kicks his ass again on the Mr O Stage.  Jay also doesn't think Ronnie is going to compete again in any shows in 2009.

http://www.flexonline.com/videos/31

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Jay Cutler might do the 2008 ASC
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 01:26:38 AM »
I herd it on flexonline.  Hope he does it so Vic kicks his ass, and then kicks his ass again on the Mr O Stage.  Jay also doesn't think Ronnie is going to compete again in any shows in 2009.

I think he realizes muscletech might not buy him the O this year and he's on his way out... trying to maximize his momentum.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 01:31:18 AM »
I think he realizes muscletech might not buy him the O this year and he's on his way out... trying to maximize his momentum.

I think he realizes also that there's guys like Wolf and Vic that look much better then he does, and knows the fans will not stand for the BS that happened this year.  I don't think Jay was ready for all the hate mail and trash talking he got on the message boards etc..  I don't think there has ever been so much hate for someone winning the Mr o.  He knows he was off and Vic was better, but he has to stick to his story and say he was still better then Vic, its all about the biz.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 01:41:42 AM »
I think he realizes also that there's guys like Wolf and Vic that look much better then he does, and knows the fans will not stand for the BS that happened this year.  I don't think Jay was ready for all the hate mail and trash talking he got on the message boards etc..  I don't think there has ever been so much hate for someone winning the Mr o.  He knows he was off and Vic was better, but he has to stick to his story and say he was still better then Vic, its all about the biz.

I agree totally.. he's gonna be going into the 2008 all peril and paranoid :)  I hope justice is served, Wolfe, Dex and Vic definetly should have placed ahead of him.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 02:07:32 AM »

STFU Midget. Nobody cares what you "hope"  ::)

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 02:14:37 AM »
STFU Midget. Nobody cares what you "hope"  ::)

sure they do fatass.

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 02:45:00 AM »
Jay will win whatever he enters. Cuts is nuts and no one can beat him  ;D

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 02:50:03 AM »
I think it's strictly a business decision if Cutler enters the Arnold - he knows he's gonna win and so why not do it - it's the equivalent of doing two Olympias in a year and he knows he's not going to be in it forever. I don't blame him personally. If I were a pro bodybuilder I'd be trying to rake in as much money as I could at eevry opportunity while I've still got my health.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 03:02:20 AM »
I LOVE FAT ASSES.....I LIKE THEM ALL OVER MY FACE....I LIKE TO TOSS SALADS!
i

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 03:05:04 AM »
Hope he does it.  There is a massive chance he'll get a gift again but the more times he's clearly beaten on stage the better.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 03:51:17 AM »
Maybe he's going all out this year and then quit?

Didn't he say long time ago that he's gonna stop at 35 or something?
After all, he achieved his goals in bodybuilding, he has earned a shitload of money, won the Mr. O two times.
He's a smart guy, so he knows that this is probably the last year he'll get a gift. Wolf and Victor are "paying their dues" (in other words, getting royally screwed over) but will be on a whole other level as Cutler soon enough. Plus for health reasons it's obviously smarter to get out while you're still healthy.
$

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 03:57:23 AM »
I don't believe Jay is going to walk away from it all when it comes to the punch.  Not unless he gets a reality check on stage.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 04:17:23 AM »
I hope Jay does do the Arnold. Would be very interesting to see. Maybe the judging will be a bit more fair at the Arnold.

If he did do it, then id guess it would be 1st Jay
                                                       2nd Victor
                                                       3rd Wolf
I just don't really see the current Mr Olympia losing the Arnold, regardless of whether he actually deserves it or not.
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 04:18:19 AM »
Oh yeah forgot about Dexter. So i guess it would be pretty much the Olympia line up again, minus Ronnie.
No doubt about it...

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 04:19:57 AM »
totally agree with whoever said it was a business decision.

2006 was his best year to date. last yr was arguably his worst in a long time. he will announce his retirement if he wins the O next year.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 04:24:41 AM »
totally agree with whoever said it was a business decision.
2006 was his best year to date. last yr was arguably his worst in a long time. he will announce his retirement if he wins the O next year.

Exactly. Everyone knows he aims to win 3 O's, to match his Arnold victories. There gonna give him the '08 Olympia, regardless of how he comes in. And i agree that he will retire after next year. He knows that he can only get 3.
No doubt about it...

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 07:31:20 AM »
I herd it on flexonline.  Hope he does it so Vic kicks his ass, and then kicks his ass again on the Mr O Stage. 

Yes. We know, MattT. The same way you've said Ronnie was gonna kick Jay's ass. Blah Blah Blah...  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 07:43:32 AM »
no way jay does the arnold.  he could lose there, and would be very beatable for the O.

He'll train all year then enjoy his Sandow Ceremony before retiring.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 08:10:00 AM »

Oh, that makes sense. Go compete more with people that you think are better than yourself. You guys are great detectives.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 08:12:23 AM »
I hope Jay does do the Arnold. Would be very interesting to see. Maybe the judging will be a bit more fair at the Arnold.

If he did do it, then id guess it would be 1st Jay
                                                       2nd Victor
                                                       3rd Wolf
I just don't really see the current Mr Olympia losing the Arnold, regardless of whether he actually deserves it or not.

Well, I think Vic would have a BETTER chance at beating Jay at the Arnold...

unfortunately, all Jay has to do now is show up at the O and it's his  :-\
just not good enough

duncanlukas

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 08:20:41 AM »
jay has already said that hes prolly done after this year...he wanted to win 3 sandows and then leave, he has 2, needs one more. if he doesnt win this year, he wont win the next either, so that all means that this is cuts last year.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2007, 08:26:57 AM »
jay has already said that hes prolly done after this year...he wanted to win 3 sandows and then leave, he has 2, needs one more. if he doesnt win this year, he wont win the next either, so that all means that this is cuts last year.

Last year or not, he'll get his 3rd, no matter what  ::)
just not good enough

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2007, 08:31:08 AM »
I think he will do the Arnold just to make as much money as possible before he retires. As long as Muscletech is a huge sponsor for the O, Jay is going to take his 3rd O, retire and basically, it's case closed!
X

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2007, 11:13:26 AM »
I wish Jay is going to do ASC and teach that one cutler-hair-wannabe-albino-no-arms-dude who owns that original cutler-haircut. I mean it took eight years to Jay master his haircut and now that one cutler-hair-wannabe-albino-no-arms-dude is walking all around like owning that style...

(Notice how I'm not even mentioning dudes name because I don't remember it correctly but I think it got something to do with fox or some other animal...?           -> At these boards I remember only names of bodybuilders who actually have even some kind of potential to become MrO -  and I mean... I remember the name of King Kamali)

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:14 AM »
And I don't care if you are going to tell me cutler-hair-wannabe-albino-no-arms-dude is not going to do ASC next year... then Jay will simply teach that clown at the Olympia if that cutler-hair-wannabe-albino-no-arms-dude dares to step on stage...

Notice how I'm not even mentioning dudes name because I can't remember it correctly but I think it got something to do with fox or some other animal...?