Author Topic: Spice Girls.  (Read 664 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Spice Girls.
« on: December 02, 2007, 10:57:51 AM »
To sound "gay" here for a second, but is anybody asking for these girls to have a reunion? Has the world been deprived of some sort of joy since they've left?

I think it's silly and an insult to consumers when a manufactured pop group reunites "for the fans".

I just watched something on www.abcnews.com/us about them and they are just going on about how it's better then ever. Meanwhile they are in their late 30's and singing bubblegum pop music.

:::end rant
$

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Spice Girls.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:59:37 AM »
They were never really that good. My hard earned money is going to Hannah Montana.
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 03:51:40 PM »
They were never really that good. My hard earned money is going to Hannah Montana.

Funny you mention her. My daughter is a Hanna nut. This is my first experience with her actually being into something that everybody else is. Not the barney and wiggles shit. Disney forces this girl down the kids throats. They could make toilet paper as famous as her if they wanted to. I wish I could believe that a girl like Miley Cyrus could be liked without the multibillion dollar disney empire behind her.
$

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 03:52:51 PM »

Funny you mention her. My daughter is a Hanna nut. This is my first experience with her actually being into something that everybody else is. Not the barney and wiggles shit. Disney forces this girl down the kids throats. They could make toilet paper as famous as her if they wanted to. I wish I could believe that a girl like Miley Cyrus could be liked without the multibillion dollar disney empire behind her.

I don't know her really, but she is in the news all the time. Her dad was pretty sweet back in the day.
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 04:05:18 PM »
I don't know her really, but she is in the news all the time. Her dad was pretty sweet back in the day.

When you have to sit and watch all these shitty kids shows she's not to bad. The dude who plays her brother on the show is funny. She's on right now! I can hear the kids dancing around
$