Author Topic: Class Action Lawsuit Against BSN.  (Read 3921 times)

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Class Action Lawsuit Against BSN.
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 02:58:03 PM »
LOL, Matt what do you plan on doing about your non-existant pectorals? Is there any hope left?
follow the arrows

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »
If you look at my post about 2 years ago I told people there is no such thing as CEM.Creatine has to be bonded to water, right. They are claiming there product has Creatine Monohydrate,( Creatine bonded to water) bonded to Ethyl ( an Alcohol) ,Ester, ( a lipd of fat) and finally Malate( Malic Acid) .
Since when can you bond water, fat, an alcohol, and Malic Acid, which comes from fruit, which would make the creatine acidic.
Can you say a kitchen sink formulation, it doesnt get anymore devious then this. At one time BSN used to use Kre-Alkalyn then they progressed , and made a cheaper product. The cost of CEM ( which doesnt really exist) is $10 per kilo, the cost of Kre-Alkalyn is $50 per kilo.
I guess the owner Chris Ferguson let greed get the best of him, now hopefully it will bite him in the ass.lol

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 05:30:48 PM »
hmmm

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 05:44:17 PM »
"bunch a damn lightweights taken dat der No-xplode never gave me any kinda gas problems fo shizzle"

Ronnie how did you win the O in 05?

THE MASS STACK...... YEEEAAAAHHHHH BUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDYYYYY!!!!!!    ;D

Actually Ronnie was in better shape before signed with BSN.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 05:49:27 PM »
If you look at my post about 2 years ago I told people there is no such thing as CEM.Creatine has to be bonded to water, right. They are claiming there product has Creatine Monohydrate,( Creatine bonded to water) bonded to Ethyl ( an Alcohol) ,Ester, ( a lipd of fat) and finally Malate( Malic Acid) .
Since when can you bond water, fat, an alcohol, and Malic Acid, which comes from fruit, which would make the creatine acidic.
Can you say a kitchen sink formulation, it doesnt get anymore devious then this. At one time BSN used to use Kre-Alkalyn then they progressed , and made a cheaper product. The cost of CEM ( which doesnt really exist) is $10 per kilo, the cost of Kre-Alkalyn is $50 per kilo.
I guess the owner Chris Ferguson let greed get the best of him, now hopefully it will bite him in the ass.lol

If you mix creatine with alcohol the creatine will hard up like a rock.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 05:51:55 PM »
i wanna hear what ronnie has to say about it

If I would be Ronnie I would have a lawsuit agent BSN.

biceps

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 05:53:30 PM »
Wait, this makes no sense - if BSN was lying about what their products contained, how did Ronnie make such dramatic gains?

Ronnie was big before gong with BSN.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 06:47:41 PM »
LOL, Matt what do you plan on doing about your non-existant pectorals? Is there any hope left?

I'm trying some new things which I actually do have confidence in, but I won't know for a while.  Basically my arch while doing dumbbell presses was totally wrong for many years.  I will post a clip later.  I've made a few improvements and I'm thinking optimistically.
Bodybuilding Pro.com