Author Topic: SKIN MAN IS BACK, BITCHEZ!!!  (Read 2040 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
SKIN MAN IS BACK, BITCHEZ!!!
« on: December 02, 2007, 02:10:31 PM »
He competed as a superheavyweight in the Excalibur this weekend. Perhaps the Coach or someone else who was there will share with us their impression of him.

In the meantime, here are some pictures :)

If you'd like to vote for SKIN MAN to win the 2007 Most Delusional Award, go here: http://www.polldaddy.com/poll.aspx?p=147275

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: SKIN MAN IS BACK, BITCHEZ!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 02:13:48 PM »
hurts my eyes looking at him

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 03:00:51 PM »
BRUTAL CARB LOADING DISASTER AND GNARLY LEATHER BACK
Spirit of Truth

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 03:06:03 PM »

i'm curious to see what he looks like off season  :-\
are you delusional?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 03:32:42 PM »
i'm curious to see what he looks like off season  :-\

He stays in "contest shape" all year around, as he is in high demand for "guest posing"...

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 03:33:46 PM »
LOL for the integrity of bodybuilding why aren't people assessed to see if they even look like anything close to a bodybuilder?

Who gives a shit about this guys time and work he put in, he didn't put any in. He should have tomatoes and garbage thrown at him. Harsh yes, but he is an eye sore to humanity.

You shouldn't be allowed on a stage looking like this.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 03:41:37 PM »
Can I indulge you guys for a quick second.?.?.

What if, and a big what-if at that, the guy has some sort of mental disability in which what he is presenting on stage is the best he can do?

Why knock him?  Sure, he isn't the picture of bodybuilding that we would like to see, but, what if he just so happens to be a natural and can only attain that type of physique because his test levels are naturally low due to age?  Wouldn't that make it fair for a man his age?

I bet if that guy were to use high levels of testosterone and couple that with some extreme diuretics, he might very well come in looking decent. 

All I'm saying is that it doesn't seem fair unless we hear his side of the story...

"1"

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 05:03:41 PM »

What if, and a big what-if at that, the guy has some sort of mental disability in which what he is presenting on stage is the best he can do?

Why knock him?  Sure, he isn't the picture of bodybuilding that we would like to see, but, what if he just so happens to be a natural and can only attain that type of physique because his test levels are naturally low due to age?  Wouldn't that make it fair for a man his age?

I bet if that guy were to use high levels of testosterone and couple that with some extreme diuretics, he might very well come in looking decent. 

All I'm saying is that it doesn't seem fair unless we hear his side of the story...

"1"

Hi leathery skin guy!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 05:06:28 PM »
LOL for the integrity of bodybuilding why aren't people assessed to see if they even look like anything close to a bodybuilder?

Who gives a shit about this guys time and work he put in, he didn't put any in. He should have tomatoes and garbage thrown at him. Harsh yes, but he is an eye sore to humanity.

You shouldn't be allowed on a stage looking like this.

Right. And yet we'll get stupid around here saying things like, "I give him props for stepping on stage."

People like that make bbing a bigger joke than it already is.
HAHA, RON.....

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 05:07:49 PM »
You guys know that with his age and such dangerously low levels of bodyfat that leather face is probably going to die for you bitches!!
Spirit of Truth

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 05:13:12 PM »

Does anyone know whats the guy name?

i have to see an offseason pic man!
are you delusional?

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 05:14:37 PM »
Does anyone know whats the guy name?

i have to see an offseason pic man!

Here you go dick!!
Spirit of Truth

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 05:17:26 PM »

Why knock him? 

Mental disease never contributed to being unable to lose bodyfat. Same for testosterone. You can say the testosterone wouldn't allow him to build muscle, which are metabolically more active, and wouldn't be able to lose as much body fat as the next guy. But, still, he can get on the treadmill, watch his eating and he would be able to come in shape.
Would it be unfair to knock him because he's retarded? Yes. But retards can still get in shape. Derek Anthony does it all the time....

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 05:18:53 PM »
Mental disease never contributed to being unable to lose bodyfat. Same for testosterone. You can say the testosterone wouldn't allow him to build muscle, which are metabolically more active, and wouldn't be able to lose as much body fat as the next guy. But, still, he can get on the treadmill, watch his eating and he would be able to come in shape.
Would it be unfair to knock him because he's retarded? Yes. But retards can still get in shape. Derek Anthony does it all the time....

HAAAHAAAHAAA
Spirit of Truth

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 05:25:27 PM »
Here you go dick!!

thank.......... how come you know my name? Jill!
are you delusional?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 05:27:04 PM »
What's the deal with the loose skin, anyway?  Did he used to be obese or something?  Is this what onlyme has to look forward to after he diets down?
Ron: "I am lazy."

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2007, 05:36:15 PM »
Decent calves.

Hey it's Christmas.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2007, 07:00:11 PM »
Mental disease never contributed to being unable to lose bodyfat. Same for testosterone.

I always thought many mental illnesses could contribute to being fat and unable to lose fat, illnesses such as: bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and compulsive overeating come to mind..

Excerpt taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obesity - Under Medical Illness

Mental illnesses may also increase obesity risk, specifically some eating disorders such as bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and compulsive overeating (also known as food addiction).

Same for testosterone.

With age your testosterone reaches low levels and causes you to retain more body fat. 

Here is a study:

Low testosterone levels

More than 100 Japanese-American men took part in the research. A number of measurements, including total body fat and testosterone levels, were taken at the start of the study. The same measurements were taken again seven years later.

The research team found a link between testosterone levels at the start of the study and changes in visceral fat. In other words, visceral fat increased to a greater extent in the men starting the study with low testosterone levels.

Visceral (pronounced viss-er-al) fat surrounds and protects your internal organs. Subcutaneous (pronounced sub-cue-tain-ee-us) fat, on the other hand, is stored just under your skin. Not only does it look bad, visceral fat precedes the development of type II diabetes in Japanese Americans. It's also been linked to high blood pressure and heart disease.

Further evidence linking testosterone and body fat comes from the National Institute on Aging. Researchers tracked a group of men, aged between 65 and 88, for six months. Compared with those using a "dummy" supplement, treatment with testosterone reduced subcutaneous fat by around 7%.

Testosterone exerts a dual effect on fat loss by increasing the number of beta receptors, the parts of a fat cell that help to break down stored fat and prepare it for use as energy. Testosterone also inhibits the activity of lipoprotein lipase, an enzyme that plays a role in storing fat.

Reference for that study:
Tsai, E.C., Boyko, E.J., Leonetti, D.L., & Fujimoto, W.Y. (2000). Low serum testosterone level as a predictor of increased visceral fat in Japanese-American men. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders, 24, 485-491

....Got me on that one!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2007, 07:33:14 PM »

I'm not buying the studies....are there many of them to provide sufficient evidence backing up your claim? Yes. Are there many for my side? Maybe, maybe not. Haven't looked, nor care to at the moment.
I think if someone got on a treadmill, retarded in some way shape or form, they can still lose weight. If they have something like a defective hypothalamus, and overeat, then sure they won't be able to lose weight at all.
The above "Skin Man" may just not be right in the head. The same has been mentioned of Jocelyn Pelletier, Goodrum and other guys that jump on stage in that kind of condition.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »
Looks better than most of the clowns posting here!!! :-*