Author Topic: Power Unlimited!!!  (Read 2130 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Power Unlimited!!!
« on: December 02, 2007, 04:31:33 PM »
http://www.powerunlimitedthemovie.com/

is this out yet??

anyone seen it!!

POWER UNLIMITED!
Z

Andre Nickatina

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Power Unlimited!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 11:04:21 PM »
I heard Nasser is in it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 11:05:14 PM »
It's out. Someone please please put out a torrent of this!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 03:30:42 AM »
C'mon guys somebody must've seen it? dont you have an interest in these kinda films?

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 03:33:57 AM »

is this out yet??

anyone seen it!!

POWER UNLIMITED!

Nope. Do you know anything about the movie they made about the World's strongest man winner of some year? Maybe Juoko Ahola (not sure about the name or spelling, lol)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 07:17:01 AM »
Nope. Do you know anything about the movie they made about the World's strongest man winner of some year? Maybe Juoko Ahola (not sure about the name or spelling, lol)

i got a video with ahola

i got a video with samuelsson

i got a video with svend karlsen

i go ta video with pudzianowski

Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 07:40:12 AM »
i got a video with ahola

i got a video with samuelsson

i got a video with svend karlsen

i go ta video with pudzianowski

I should have known better than to expect a serious reply from you >:( - I'm talking about a movie - it won some award in the European Film Festival. The guy is a Polish Jew (talk about a raw deal, lol) and he's like some kind of hero and stuff. I'll see if I can find the article in FLEX and scan it for ya

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 09:18:21 AM »
yes

this one

Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 09:20:09 AM »
I've seen that film, its really good

Ahola acts really well in it.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2007, 09:20:58 AM »
yes

this one

Good man 8)

I didn't realise it had even a C(?) grade actor like Tim Roth in it. Sounds interesting - you seen it Bluto?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »
no

but its by HERZOG  :o :o :o
Z

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2007, 10:11:46 AM »
C'mon guys somebody must've seen it? dont you have an interest in these kinda films?

I watched it last weekend. Here is my review

Kirk is an ashole - "If I came to the gym on Monday and somone was in the cage I would tell them they had five minuets and if they werent out by then I would pick there bar up and throw it over a bench and tell them to never come back on a monday. I am on a fucking mission here"

Gene is retarded - "I am huge in europe but I cant rub two nickles together here in America"

Scot is an egomaniac and he cant physically look down - "I squated 1000lbs once, not all the way down. Maybe parallel or even higher but who cares. Its still a condiominum on my back"

That guy (cant remember his name off the top of my head) got knocked out on his opener and then squated 1000 is badass.

How can Amanda Harris (sp) win 13 world championsips in 2 years? (Isnt the GPC great?)

Beca Swanson(sp) is a guy.

Kinda cool to watch. Some Clasic lines in there such as
Krik: Why dont you squat? You scared? Leave your pussy at home, strap on your cock, put some weight on your back and bend your fucing knees!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2007, 10:15:55 AM »
someone post clips!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2007, 12:06:50 PM »
Kirk is an ashole - "If I came to the gym on Monday and somone was in the cage I would tell them they had five minuets and if they werent out by then I would pick there bar up and throw it over a bench and tell them to never come back on a monday. I am on a fucking mission here"

Krik: Why dont you squat? You scared? Leave your pussy at home, strap on your cock, put some weight on your back and bend your fucing knees!
LOL, classic. I saw the preview clip where Kirk talks about throwing out the guy squatting.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2007, 12:12:52 PM »

Gene is retarded - "I am huge in europe but I cant rub two nickles together here in America"

Scot is an egomaniac and he cant physically look down - "I squated 1000lbs once, not all the way down. Maybe parallel or even higher but who cares. Its still a condiominum on my back"

That guy (cant remember his name off the top of my head) got knocked out on his opener and then squated 1000 is badass.

How can Amanda Harris (sp) win 13 world championsips in 2 years? (Isnt the GPC great?)

sounds good to me  ;D
Z

Rottmag

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2007, 11:16:09 PM »

is this out yet??

anyone seen it!!

POWER UNLIMITED!

You're asking if it's "out yet," however, on the very link you posted it clearly says it's available.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of Nasser's asscrack and released his beanbags, you may have been able to come up for air and see that for yourself.

Fudge can blur your vision.

Hope this helps...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2007, 02:47:50 AM »
You're asking if it's "out yet," however, on the very link you posted it clearly says it's available.

Maybe if you pulled your head out of Nasser's asscrack and released his beanbags, you may have been able to come up for air and see that for yourself.

Fudge can blur your vision.

Hope this helps...

just because its says its available doesnt necessarily mean it is.

Z

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 04:20:14 AM »

LOL @ "There's still a condominium on my back."  hahahaha   ;D

cauthon

• Getbig II
  • Craig Killed for you Bitches
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 09:58:26 AM »
That Tiny Meeker guy had a good quote too. "I was on my way to the gym and I got into an altercation at the convenience store. Some guy made a comment and, well I guess he didnt think a guy in a tie would punch him in the face.."

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2007, 10:01:03 AM »
Speaking of movies, this guy had offers for a few appearances but declined  them to focus on his bodybuilding career

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2007, 10:06:21 AM »

Imagine going to the cinema and seeing this dude on a poster in the lobby!!! :o :o :o
Insanely HUGE Nasser el Sonbaty!!!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser