Author Topic: American Gladiators Revealed!  (Read 31756 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: American Gladiators Revealed!
« Reply #200 on: January 07, 2008, 10:11:44 AM »
I actually was trying for the commentary position, they ended up using Hogan and Leila Ali....

That's because people actually know who they are.
Ron: "I am lazy."

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #201 on: January 07, 2008, 10:18:08 AM »

Shocking to see that crew in front of a yellow Hummer. ::)  It goes with the abnoxious attitude.  Nice that half the guys are on gear and the dude on the left has a bad case of armne.  Jokers man.  So few can do anything without gear, then confuse it with their own gains.  Typical Hummer douchebags...haha

funny..the biggest dude there isn't really a dude..its, well, a she--i guess...i mean..''she'' does have long hair and well manicured nails...whoever owns the hummer probably has four roommates living with them so they can make ends meet...
footloose and fancy free

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #202 on: January 07, 2008, 10:29:27 AM »

Shocking to see that crew in front of a yellow Hummer. ::)  It goes with the abnoxious attitude.  Nice that half the guys are on gear and the dude on the left has a bad case of armne.  Jokers man.  So few can do anything without gear, then confuse it with their own gains.  Typical Hummer douchebags...haha

the dude on the left has his hand up that blonde chick's snatch, and has also apparently peed his pants.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #203 on: January 07, 2008, 10:38:09 AM »
the dude on the left has his hand up that blonde chick's snatch, and has also apparently peed his pants.
Haha. Good catch. You're wasting your time with the WSM stuff. You should be an ace detective or something.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #204 on: January 07, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
Haha. Good catch. You're wasting your time with the WSM stuff. You should be an ace detective or something.

man youre right... Kegdrainer, powerlifting detective
"keg, someone stole my kettle bells"
"Keg, someone swapped my protein powder with enfamil"

I'm on the case.

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #205 on: January 11, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »
This is the only thing I've been able to find of you as an american gladiator.  No youtube clip or any pictures or a description of you as an american gladiator.  Only this small little picture. 
Been there and done that...time to move on.

I actually was trying for the commentary position, they ended up using Hogan and Leila Ali....

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: January 12, 2008, 01:00:00 PM »
don't forget to add: gay photoshoots & taking illegal drugs to your list of "accomplishments"

Being a certified 100% schmoe yourself, I hope you like the pic...post away!

Why would I look stupid and foolish? I make a living being a professional BB, taking pics, making appearances, MCing the Olympia, hosting Webcasting, co-hosting PBW radio, Athlete's rep, endorsing products...keep that in mind next time you go to cash your check, chizzlechest..!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: January 12, 2008, 01:03:03 PM »
oh wow, Chick "knows" that mike is natural.

just like chick "knows" tom prince is 200lbs

What sensable statement have you made? So far all we've seen is your opinion, based on your extensive knowledge of Mike and what he's done/ not done. Mike has passed every test he's ever taken authored books on Natural bb/ powerlifting...