Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Threads merged  (Read 304979 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: 300 lbs with abs
« Reply #1900 on: December 12, 2007, 05:17:21 PM »
MELTDOWN

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #1901 on: December 12, 2007, 05:17:30 PM »
Your earlier posts were more of the meltdown - based on the language you used you can tell you were banging your keyboard  ;D

Also, your claim to be more accomplished than me would be more meaningful if you can elaborate a bit on that, as I am here:

Good work on your academic achievements dear BigBoobs. Education is always good for the mind.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1902 on: December 12, 2007, 05:18:34 PM »
Except he cant get a job, No one will hire a dirty arab. To shady.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #1903 on: December 12, 2007, 05:18:57 PM »
Good work on your academic achievements dear BigBoobs. Education is always good for the mind.

Thanks DF.  I wasn't trying to brag, but I'm usually forced to pull those jpegs out when I get the usual "uneducated immigrant" flames  ;D

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #1904 on: December 12, 2007, 05:20:20 PM »
Except he cant get a job, No one will hire a dirty arab. To shady.

His ability to get a job or not is irrelevant. The point is that education = good, and BigBoobs has been applying himself in the world of advanced academia. This can not be said about every getbigger.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #1905 on: December 12, 2007, 05:20:32 PM »
wow you have degree i'm sure your the only person on this site who has won...
my achievements are more sporting and business acomplishments....
when i was 16 i represented my state in rugby league, and the year after that i landed a rugby league contract worth $30,000 a year (at 17 and still in scholl that aint bad, i continued to represent my state aswell as a combined schools team for New South Wales (its a state in Australia, i didn't think that your degree would tell you that) in my final year of school i just missed out by 2 placing for representing my country in rugby league and being able to travel the world for 3 months to play other countries (that was a bitter pill to swallow).
when i left schools i became a personal training working for the largest gym in the souther hemistphere. after 1 year there i got promoted to the personla training coordinator, that means i'm in charge of all the other personal trainers (there were 34). i soon left that gym and started my own gym and so far have been extreamely succesful, right now im looking at opening another gym in the not too distant future.... oh yes and remeber that i'm only 21.. i'd take my gym and achievements over your 2 degrees any day of the week ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1906 on: December 12, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »
yeah he is "searching" for work, his mother still gives the fat ass chores and he tries to argue with his "AA" degree. I bet as we speak, he is digging up some fake certificate for some job...just watch.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1907 on: December 12, 2007, 05:26:46 PM »
my achievements are more sporting and business acomplishments....
when i was 16 i represented my state in rugby league, and the year after that i landed a rugby league contract worth $30,000 a year (at 17 and still in scholl that aint bad, i continued to represent my state aswell as a combined schools team for New South Wales (its a state in Australia, i didn't think that your degree would tell you that) in my final year of school i just missed out by 2 placing for representing my country in rugby league and being able to travel the world for 3 months to play other countries (that was a bitter pill to swallow).
when i left schools i became a personal training working for the largest gym in the souther hemistphere. after 1 year there i got promoted to the personla training coordinator, that means i'm in charge of all the other personal trainers (there were 34). i soon left that gym and started my own gym and so far have been extreamely succesful, right now im looking at opening another gym in the not too distant future.... oh yes and remeber that i'm only 21.. i'd take my gym and achievements over your 2 degrees any day of the week ;D

Good job (if what you're saying is all true).  I'd take my accomplished over yours, but that's a matter of difference of opinion.  While that's debatable, the fact that you have "accomplished more than I ever will" as you said is not.  Sorry, but when you made that strong of a statement the only way you'd be able to back it up is if you were already some multi-millionnaire or celebrity, which you're not.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1908 on: December 12, 2007, 05:28:14 PM »
yeah he is "searching" for work, his mother still gives the fat ass chores and he tries to argue with his "AA" degree

Epic uneducated white trash getting jealous of a Brown guy who is more accomplished than him so now he desperately seeks other avenues to try to keep flaming by wrongly guessing that the Brown guy must be unemployed, not realizing that to the normal reader here he's just making a fool of himself.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1909 on: December 12, 2007, 05:28:39 PM »
BogBobo has a fake AA degree and lives with his parents and thinks he is some GURU. HAHAHAHAHA

AND A WEAK HEART. LOLLLLLLLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1910 on: December 12, 2007, 05:29:35 PM »

Two corrections:

1)  It's "one" not "won."  The former refers to the number, whereas the latter refers to victory.

2)  It's not "a degree" but a degree with a professional designation on top of it.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1911 on: December 12, 2007, 05:31:33 PM »
BigBobo is just mad that you mad fun of his fake AA degree. The guy's parents were sent back to their country and he is up next and just can't take it, so he stalks Nasser during the day and us at night.

Plus his heart, is really WEAK. He could fall over any second.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser El Sonbaty: New pics - 300 lbs with abs
« Reply #1912 on: December 12, 2007, 05:37:06 PM »
Thanks to the mod who changed the thread title - if anything I thought it would eventually get merged or moved for being a "nasser thread."

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1913 on: December 12, 2007, 05:37:37 PM »
using his AA degree to use,,arguing on message boards.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #1914 on: December 12, 2007, 05:37:43 PM »
and bigbobs what excatly are you doing with your life, you have those degrees and what are you doing with them?
Good job (if what you're saying is all true).  I'd take my accomplished over yours, but that's a matter of difference of opinion.  While that's debatable, the fact that you have "accomplished more than I ever will" as you said is not.  Sorry, but when you made that strong of a statement the only way you'd be able to back it up is if you were already some multi-millionnaire or celebrity, which you're not.
And how the fuck can you say that you would rather have your achievements over mine, all i see is two pieces of paper on a wall...

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1915 on: December 12, 2007, 05:38:44 PM »
He is arguing on messsage boards. here comes Bigbobos fake story>:

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1916 on: December 12, 2007, 05:41:35 PM »
and bigbobs what excatly are you doing with your life, you have those degrees and what are you doing with them?And how the fuck can you say that you would rather have your achievements over mine, all i see is two pieces of paper on a wall...

Not being able to take a compliment and swearing in response = evidence of Meltdown!

I followed saying I'd pick my accomplishment over yours with "that's a difference of opinion," to acknowledge yours and I started by saying "good job." 

Sure, all you see are two pieces on a wall, but that's a lot more than a paragraph of typed words, which is all you're showing.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1917 on: December 12, 2007, 05:42:38 PM »
but BigBobo, your an Arab, that gives you the Full disadvantage. Hey when you make that weird face in your avatar, your unibrow appears.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1918 on: December 12, 2007, 05:43:32 PM »
but BigBobo, your an Arab, that gives you the Full disadvantage.

It hasn't yet.  I'm in an office full of white people and am about 80% up the ladder at the moment.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1919 on: December 12, 2007, 05:44:03 PM »
Geico huh ::)  A real success is someone who is their own boss. You probably make 25,000 a year with your AA degree.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1920 on: December 12, 2007, 05:47:52 PM »
Geico huh ::)  A real success is someone who is their own boss. You probably make 25,000 a year with your AA degree.

lol nice guess.  All you have to do is google the name of the designation I posted.  Avg salary for a CA in Canada is among the highest of professions.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #1921 on: December 12, 2007, 05:51:27 PM »
i can admit when i'm wrong. i didn't see that you said good jod, well thankyou...

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1922 on: December 12, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »
Ronnie Coleman got an Acctg. degree, it's not rocket science.

University of Alberta Reviews 

Overall ratings from 24 reviews
  Housing 3.5/4

Student and social life 3.8/4

Academic 3.3/4

Language 3.8/4

Expenses 2.9/4

Average rating for this university: 3.43/4

not a great rating for a school

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1923 on: December 12, 2007, 05:52:34 PM »
i can admit when i'm wrong. i didn't see that you said good jod, well thankyou...

no prob ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #1924 on: December 12, 2007, 05:54:22 PM »
Ronnie Coleman got an Acctg. degree, it's not rocket science.

Shows that you probably have NO post secondary education at all.

Ronnie Coleman has an accounting diploma, which takes two years at a college.

A degree takes 4 years at a university.

A designation takes 3 years after your degree. so 7 years total. 

That's like thinking a lawyer is equivalent to a paralegal.  Only someone with little education would think the way you do.