Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Threads merged  (Read 302808 times)

Alex23

Nasser: Palumbo a "victim"
« Reply #2300 on: January 06, 2008, 06:59:11 PM »
 :-X

"I would make the thesis that Palumbo has taken more drugs (meth, ecstasy, ketamine, nubain, speed, cocaine, amphetamines, steroids and synthol) than the combined 2007 Mr. Olympia top six would use. Yes, I am saying that, and many, many insiders of the sport again can most likely corroborate this.

Palumbo is the best proof that drugs do not create champions although I have to say again that the NPC under Manion screwed him several times. In this sense he is also a bodybuilding victim. And if we take a closer look at Palumbo's body then we can assume that he looks either somehow distorted by nature or he is the unprecedented subject of gigantic GH and insulin abuse over decades and also thus a victim of the sport."

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/drobson329.htm

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Nasser: Palumbo a "victim"
« Reply #2301 on: January 06, 2008, 07:02:35 PM »
"Flipper"

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2302 on: January 06, 2008, 07:04:05 PM »
Nasser is right.

He is a victim of the sport, Alex.

btw can you show us a photo of your cigar clipper? I mean it made me pretty envious and respectful of you. If you can post pics of sementaste, then surely you can post a pic of some fine latin american cigars and your clipper? Pretty please?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2303 on: January 06, 2008, 07:07:44 PM »
Nasser is right.

He is a victim of the sport, Alex.

btw can you show us a photo of your cigar clipper? I mean it made me pretty envious and respectful of you. If you can post pics of sementaste, then surely you can post a pic of some fine latin american cigars and your clipper? Pretty please?

why go for that wannabe alex23 when you can have the original?

here you go "camel jockey"

Z

Alex23

« Reply #2304 on: January 06, 2008, 07:10:46 PM »

Is "Cigar clipper" slang for "tight pussy" or you mean the real thing? ;D

I'll post my case when I get home...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2305 on: January 06, 2008, 07:12:02 PM »
Zonecapone = straight up gangsta

Alex23

« Reply #2306 on: January 06, 2008, 07:12:57 PM »
why go for that wannabe alex23 when you can have the original?
here you go "camel jockey"

Who is this balding tattoo covered person you keep talking about over and over BLuto?

Someone you seem to admire a lot.. ? Asre you in love with him and/or wish you were him?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2307 on: January 06, 2008, 07:18:29 PM »
Is "Cigar clipper" slang for "tight pussy" or you mean the real thing? ;D

I'll post my case when I get home...

No, silly, I mean the real shit. I have an obsession with such novelties.. AND I bet you have a nice lighter too? I have one too, and it's torch and blutane.  8) No clipper for me though.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #2308 on: January 06, 2008, 07:23:45 PM »
Palumbo is more intelligent and making a better living.
O

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2309 on: January 06, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »
Who is this balding tattoo covered person you keep talking about over and over BLuto?

Someone you seem to admire a lot.. ? Asre you in love with him and/or wish you were him?

Somebody that posed with cigars for years apparantely and whose whole style you copied  :-\
Z

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2310 on: January 06, 2008, 07:34:49 PM »
Alex, who is that girl in your avatar?

with all due respect...one of the gayest pics ever
you are gay.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
WRATH OF NASSER
« Reply #2311 on: January 06, 2008, 07:59:22 PM »
All this negative publicity posted by Nasser and the Nasser Team, on GETBIG.COM, is certainly getting some attention on to Nasser.  Great marketing strategy, but how much longer can old stories, rumors, flase claims, and gossips last to support, liven, and resurect Nasser's popularity? So far so good, but it really has no substance to his affect on pro-bb.  What has he done in the industry to be a better athelete, and to prolong his stature within the industry, amongst others?  Has anyone posted a recent picture of Nasser to show that he teaches what he preaches; and to show that he is still in good physical shape, he once was?

Cry all you want Nasser, your signature shirts, is a mere reflection of you. ...I could not make out the poorly scribbled autograph on it. 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: WRATH OF NASSER
« Reply #2312 on: January 06, 2008, 08:04:13 PM »
WHat "false claims"?  Seems to me Nasser knows what he's talking about.
Ron: "I am lazy."

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #2313 on: January 06, 2008, 08:05:44 PM »
All this negative publicity posted by Nasser and the Nasser Team, on GETBIG.COM, is certainly getting some attention on to Nasser.  Great marketing strategy, but how much longer can old stories, rumors, flase claims, and gossips last to support, liven, and resurect Nasser's popularity? So far so good, but it really has no substance to his affect on pro-bb.  What has he done in the industry to be a better athelete, and to prolong his stature within the industry, amongst others?  Has anyone posted a recent picture of Nasser to show that he teaches what he preaches; and to show that he is still in good physical shape, he once was?

Cry all you want Nasser, your signature shirts, is a mere reflection of you. ...I could not make out the poorly scribbled autograph on it. 

Wrong in so many ways my friend. Nasser simply wants to clean up bodybuilding by getting the narcotics and the people that push them out of our enviorment, and take it back to the glory days when people pursued bodybuilding for love of the sport. He has nothing else to prove either, one of the greatest physiques for his time and a definite uncrowned Mr. Olympia. Team Nasser, my misinformed freind.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #2314 on: January 06, 2008, 08:10:55 PM »
....that's new.  Nasser the Activist.  ::) 

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #2315 on: January 06, 2008, 08:12:09 PM »
....that's new.  Nasser the Activist.  ::) 

TEAM NASSER!  8)
Ron: "I am lazy."

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #2316 on: January 06, 2008, 08:22:42 PM »
piss off FlyFag

SilentMethod

• Getbig III
« Reply #2317 on: January 06, 2008, 08:35:07 PM »
GH15 will hopefully chime in and shed some light on this? And provide hes perspective on this issue

Bring it GH
U dont work, U dont eat
U dont grind, U dont Shine

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #2318 on: January 06, 2008, 08:43:04 PM »
Although I enjoyed the interview, I think Nasser may be a little bitter that (1) Polumbo is Editor and Chief of MD and (2) Milos is a guru to some top pros along with being a gym owner and having a new sucessful supplement line........these guys are making $$$ off bodybuilding while not having to compete anymore. Now that Nasser is done competing he doesn't know how to still make money off bodybuilding, all the while he was a way better and more sucessful bodybuilder then both of them.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2319 on: January 06, 2008, 08:54:48 PM »
Most truthfull words in this interview:

"The funny thing is that plenty of obviously confused Getbig.com people post nonsense and act pretty immature on the board. They again seem to be either in their puberty/teenage years or they are just plain dumb and do not have any clue what is going on in bodybuilding despite their "expertise". They do not have too much ammunition in general when it comes to the "Nasser" subject - the main subjects for them are "synthol" and some dumb "gay bashing": very infantile subjects."

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
« Reply #2320 on: January 06, 2008, 09:06:50 PM »

Here's a recent photo
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #2321 on: January 06, 2008, 09:08:32 PM »
Nasser has cleansed his hands of this bbing industry, why would he want to profit from something so dirty, he is living a better life now
TEAM Nasser

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2322 on: January 06, 2008, 09:12:26 PM »
That's bullshit Palumbo never used synthol.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #2323 on: January 06, 2008, 09:14:41 PM »
Because he has just as much or even more knowledge then Milos and Polumbo, and was a way better bodybuilder then both of them. These guys are making more money in this arena then they ever did competing, Nasser is just as much or even more qualified to do what either one of them are doing, but he hasn't been able to make this transition after retiring.

Alex23

« Reply #2324 on: January 06, 2008, 09:48:20 PM »
Somebody that posed with cigars for years apparantely and whose whole style you copied  :-\

Epic fixating on that bald man smoking cigars...

Cigars are an American icon... been smoking since I was 15... your lover "Capone" isn't very attractive and very washed off.

I on the other hand looks pretty damn cool and charismatic  :-*