Author Topic: Jay Cutler says Putnams back sucks.  (Read 1069 times)

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jay Cutler says Putnams back sucks.
« on: December 03, 2007, 09:31:09 AM »
in an attempt to provide justification for all the coverage Peter has received.

I would just like to point out the referenc made to Peters back article in the latest Flex. What the magazines, especially Flex does, is relate to the readers experience as much as possible... the readers are not the advanced trainers, they are beginner, intermediate, and casual workout enthusiasts.  (some advanced such as the pros). Would you rather see and article on a guy the has genetcally the best back or legs, say like a joel stubbs or paul demayo?  Maybe you do but others do not. Its very hard to please everyone so you must play both sides guys. I remember Flex running back articles on me when I was so so in that area, but guess what, I stuck to the same routine and improved the most in that area in the last few years. Guys, lets give Peter and Flex a break, if you dont like it, dont read his stuff but dont put down the guy for doing what is his passion, hes a positive guy with support, hes only doing what he sees as the right thing and in my opinion, I agree @ this point.
Thanks

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Jay Cutler says Putnams back sucks.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 12:50:46 PM »
Source?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 01:24:40 PM »
Everything on Peter sucks...even his eye balls...
L

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 01:26:25 PM »
Jay is delusional if he thinks his back is anywhere near good.

It's just as pathetic as it was 8 years ago. If you watch his posing at the 1999 Mr. Olympia he looks no different than he does no, with the exception of some puffy mass and an extended jaw line.

Team Yates