Author Topic: Real men not Nfl shit  (Read 5049 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Real men not Nfl shit
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2007, 03:05:17 PM »
hahaha, take the best linebackers, running backs, safeties and other skill position players, teach them the game for a few years and I bet they would run shit. Why play rugby for pennies when you can make multiple millions playing football? They're the best athletes on the planet for a reason.  ::)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »
rugby is brutal
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 03:19:11 PM »
Id hardly call it pennies. Most pro Rugby players make a pretty nice income. Ok so not all of them are earning millions (some are though) but its not like they are struggling to make ends meet ::)
No doubt about it...

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 03:37:20 PM »
This is a true football player

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2007, 03:48:05 PM »
yeah Turley was here in St. Louis for a couple of seasons, tough dude and supposedly a very nice guy off the field.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2007, 03:55:05 PM »
hahahahahaaa, the SQUAD is still alive and kicking my friend, we're known from coast to coast like butter and toast.
So...You're a rapper now?

scubaculture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 04:21:40 PM »
and by the way, that S. African dude is black, regardless if he is "coloured" (another word for mixed) it like the 1950's term of "Coloreds"---a person of color.

Feel free to ask anyone from South Africa how they would classify him, or how he would

Coloured is an "official" ethnic type in SA, its on government forms and everything.

Anyways arb pointless crap, the guy is an incredible player and a great finisher.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2007, 05:10:34 PM »
Great thread, Spinnis! :)

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2007, 05:31:22 PM »
Habana is coloured not black, but anyways...

Toughest guys in rugby are the pacific islanders though, the samoans and tongans are tough bastards, being tough doesnt help them wwin though.

Numbers are not coming up fast in SA, most of the blacks still prefer soccer, quite a few good players in the eastern cape though

Buddy im from there ... Coloured and black .. really is not different .. you should know that .... its just words ... cause if Habana was in the western worlds would you call him coloured ????

Blacks prefer soccer cause it was the easily accessible to them .... and cheap .....

I picked Habana and if you realise I qouted the World Cup 2007 .... cause he won the cup .....
He is a good player

Hard work is the only way

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »

that's not CHABAL.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2007, 09:19:47 AM »
that's not CHABAL.

Chabal is overrated, hence his inability to get into the starting French side.  If he was clean shaven with a short hair cut he wouldn't get half the attention he gets now.

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »
Reminds me of a classic encounter me and a friend had in a bar whilst travelling through the USA a couple of years ago.  Chatting to some big guy, football player (non pro), about rugby...before we could say anything he was shouting 'THOSE GUYS ARE FAGS'...'WE'D SMASH THOSE PUSSIES'...'SCREW THOSE GUYS'....'YEAH'...'IN YOUR FACE'....etc.  I lol'd anyway.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2007, 10:15:50 AM »
I didn't know that suicide is tough  ;D
How long do Rugby Players' careers last - 1 month  ???

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2007, 10:17:57 AM »
Buddy im from there ... Coloured and black .. really is not different .. you should know that .... its just words ... cause if Habana was in the western worlds would you call him coloured ????

Blacks prefer soccer cause it was the easily accessible to them .... and cheap .....

I picked Habana and if you realise I qouted the World Cup 2007 .... cause he won the cup .....
He is a good player

I'd say Habana is a half-cast.

Hope this helps.

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2007, 10:26:39 AM »
Rugby is a BRUTAL sport but so is boxing. People have died in the ring and guess what......
Black men have done fairly well in boxing(especially in the heavy weight division) no?
To claim that rugby is tougher that football is one thing but whole race/rugby argument is EXTREMELY flawed.
The thread starter might want to try again and this time make sure your point isn't riddled with so many holes that it resembles a piece of swiss cheese.