Author Topic: Wow... Fred Thompson  (Read 910 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Wow... Fred Thompson
« on: December 03, 2007, 02:50:36 PM »
Just listening to him on CNN... Impressive, he doesn't believe in torture and thinks America should follow international agreements and in the same breath said he believes in torture and thinks America should not follow any international agreements on torture....  Amazing, perhaps the first time I've ever seen someone give conflicting opinions within 60 seconds...  Wolf of course challenged him, NOT... They went to commerical and came back with a story on Victoria's Secret.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Re: Wow... Fred Thompson
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 02:58:02 PM »
sorry for the spam

the guy is seriously foghorn leghorn

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 03:46:15 PM »
He's a respectful guy, very honest and serious and likable.

IMO he just doesn't have the intelligence to be President.  Some people believe the Pres should have a mind like a steel trap and a thirst for knowledge on things.  Clinton had it - Rhodes scholar and despite his playing grab ass, he was a very smart man.  Bush doesn't have this thirst for knowledge (I believe he admitted he doesn't read the paper).

I don't think Thompson has it either.  ANd as he's dropped to 4% in Iowa from 14% last month (I haven't seen the latest #s on him), it seems like the voters see it too.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2007, 03:50:56 PM »
where can you get the latest numbers?

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 03:53:09 PM »
He's a respectful guy, very honest and serious and likable.

IMO he just doesn't have the intelligence to be President.  Some people believe the Pres should have a mind like a steel trap and a thirst for knowledge on things.  Clinton had it - Rhodes scholar and despite his playing grab ass, he was a very smart man.  Bush doesn't have this thirst for knowledge (I believe he admitted he doesn't read the paper).

I don't think Thompson has it either.  ANd as he's dropped to 4% in Iowa from 14% last month (I haven't seen the latest #s on him), it seems like the voters see it too.

Agree 100%.  
Intelligence should play a very large role in choice of president.  

There are interesting opinions on how intelligence effects one's ability to properly understand mores, as well as how it affects a person's ability to understand morals on different subjects, and how they would relate to different ethnic groups.  
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2007, 03:57:13 PM »
where can you get the latest numbers?
pollingreport.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 03:57:39 PM »
He had no idea about the location of domestic oil resources.

I mean, we're in 2, almost 3 wars for oil.  The prez should be an expert on what we have and what we need.  At the VERY least, he should know a WIKI's worth of info on the matter.