Author Topic: 110 Year Sentence for making Threats on MySpace  (Read 10395 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: 110 Year Sentence for making Threats on MySpace
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2007, 10:35:32 AM »
just a few obvious distinctions...

me: hosting the radio show from my studio Moms basement; you: listening to MY radio show laughing at me
me: conducting interviews at UFC & Arnold while getting humiliated; you: watching my interviews on your 23inch flat screen hd monitor laughing at me
me: getting paid to be humiliated; you: playing videogames to have fun
me: paid pennies by MD for 2 days work; you: humiliating me about it
me: entertaining people; you: annoying people
me: real "friends"; you: real friends
me: laid by trannies; you: laid by women
me: victim; you: stalker

hope that helps. now i'm off to play teamfortress2!
Time for a reality check ed.... we aren't laughing with you. We are laughing AT you.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2007, 10:37:13 AM »
Or we could just order a plug for your bleeding heart.

Why are you so opposed to the Death Penalty?
Because innocent people die from it everyday. Maybe we should strap you in there and see how you like it?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #52 on: December 04, 2007, 10:39:54 AM »
Because innocent people die from it everyday. Maybe we should strap you in there and see how you like it?
Re-read my post.  You're too smart to succumb to the oldest of debate follies:  knee-jerk reaction to what you THOUGHT you saw/heard.

I said I am in favor of the Death Penalty when there is overwhelming forensic evidence, confession or multiple witnesses (i.e. in a public place).

How would any innocent die in my above mentioned scenarios?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #53 on: December 04, 2007, 10:40:58 AM »
Maybe we should start to question the issue. What constitutes as molestation. What if the individual who is the center of the issue actually willingly participates in the act? Does that make them guilty then? Should the FBI be arrested for looking at the evidence? What is the age in which an individual can make an informed decision. This is actually an interesting debate.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2007, 10:43:42 AM »
Pedophilia should not even be considered a crime.  The government has no right to tell you when a certain organ is able to be viewed.  Furthermore, their criteria does not even follow true cellular aging.  Everyone has different DNA, therefore everyone ages at a different rate. 

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2007, 10:45:09 AM »
Damn, A.

This shit just got creepy...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2007, 10:49:10 AM »
Damn, A.

How is it creepy? My arguments here in no way reflect my personal views. If you are going to take a side then back it up with evidence. We see topless female children on television all time, naked babies, etc... Should we censor them?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2007, 10:50:04 AM »
Damn, A.

Think about it.  100 years ago it was common to marry 14-15 year olds.  50 years before that, even younger.

50,000 years before that,(we have the same DNA then and now) Sex took place as soon as possible.  The average lifespan did not extend beyond the 20s.  IF one was lucky, maybe 27-30 at best.
Now, if we garner stem-cell technology and Cellular replacement therapy which could potentially add decades upon decades to our lives, Would the age of consent still stand?  Societal norms would say no.  The new age of consent would be moved into the 20s and beyond if one had a lifespan of 150-200.

Ask yourself why this would happen?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #58 on: December 04, 2007, 10:50:27 AM »
How is it creepy? My arguments here in no way reflect my personal views. If you are going to take a side then back it up with evidence.
Are you Adonis?

That is the post to which I was referring...

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #59 on: December 04, 2007, 10:51:41 AM »
Something I have never been clear on...If a guy is 18 and is dating like a 16 or 17 year old, does US law consider this to be pedolphia/statutory rape (assuming you are sexually active)?
Yes it does. There was recently an 18 year old black male i think from Georgia or somewhere in the south that was arrested and put in jail for 22 years in prison for having sex with a girl who was 2 years younger then him. He excelled at football and i think as a good student. They locked him up and took 22 years of his life. It wasn't forceful. Both sides willing participated.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #60 on: December 04, 2007, 10:52:16 AM »
Think about it.  100 years ago it was common to marry 14-15 year olds.  50 years before that, even younger.

50,000 years before that,(we have the same DNA then and now) Sex took place as soon as possible.  The average lifespan did not extend beyond the 20s if one was lucky.

Now, if we garner stem-cell technology and Cellular replacement therapy which could potentially add decades upon decades to our lives, Would the age of consent still stand?  Societal norms would say no.  The new age of consent would be moved into the 20s and beyond if one had a lifespan of 150-200.

Ask yourself why this would happen?
I understand what you are saying, and can grasp the historical and physiological context.  It's just that I'm a little too accustomed to 20th century social mores to be open to wrapping my brain around this.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #61 on: December 04, 2007, 10:52:48 AM »
Are you Adonis?

That is the post to which I was referring...
I don't care if you were refering to him. I want to know why you think it is creepy. This is a discussion. Are you one of the homoerotic millitary types who only speaks when spoken to? Hahahah give me a break. Answer the question.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2007, 10:53:21 AM »
Yes it does. There was recently an 18 year old black male i think from Georgia or somewhere in the south that was arrested and put in jail for 22 years in prison for having sex with a girl who was 2 years younger then him. He excelled at football and i think as a good student. They locked him up and took 22 years of his life. It wasn't forceful. Both sides willing participated.
I think it varies from state to state.  The norm is 24 months or less of separation.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2007, 10:53:31 AM »
Something I have never been clear on...If a guy is 18 and is dating like a 16 or 17 year old, does US law consider this to be pedolphia/statutory rape (assuming you are sexually active)?
No it does not.

It depends on the state.  In NC, you can be 56 or whatever and be with a 16 year old.  Hawaii it is 14.

www.ageofconsent.com

It depends on the state.

cobra484

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2007, 10:54:07 AM »
110 years is ridiculous, and jail time will never help to rehabilitate him.  His brain is diseased and he needs medical treatment for mental health, not anything a jail can offer him.  Not that I'm going to lose sleep over this pervert being put away.  If George Bush was caught doing this he would probably get a suspended sentence and stay in office.

Damn....you're dumb, Pyle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2007, 10:55:17 AM »
I think it varies from state to state.  The norm is 24 months or less of separation.  

Not true at all.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2007, 10:55:32 AM »
I don't care if you were refering to him. I want to know why you think it is creepy. This is a discussion. Are you one of the homoerotic millitary types who only speaks when spoken to? Hahahah give me a break. Answer the question.
And you wonder why people rip on you?  I have maintained a calm, discussive demeanor and you hit me with this?  Did you even read my response to Adonis?  If so, you know the answer and there is no need to start the typical "Getbig talking down to people" policy.

That's why I'm reluctant to post here on any regular basis.

And how did you make the leap to "homoerotic"?  Methinks the lad doth protest to much...

cobra484

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2007, 10:56:00 AM »
In Canada, the legal age is also 14.  Amazing how I could date a 14 year old girl and have sex with her here and that would be perfectly legal (although perhaps socially awkward), and in the USA I could be thrown in jail, and even beaten or killed in jail.  Just as it is amazing how a sick fuck like George Bush can live freely in the USA where he would be imprisoned or dead in plenty of other countries.

Ah.....you're Canadian....that explains it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 04, 2007, 11:01:29 AM »
Will this girl ever be able to have sex legally?

12-Year-Old Maryland Girl Has Not Aged In Years
The Pittsburgh Channel ^ | 5/13/05

BALTIMORE -- Imagine being frozen in time as a baby forever. It sounds impossible, but it describes Brooke Greenberg.

The Baltimore-area girl may look like a baby, but she's nearly a teenager. In most respects, Brooke looks and acts like your average 6-month-old baby -- she weighs 13 pounds and she is 27 inches long.

Brooke Greenberg, 12, weighs 13 pounds and is 27 inches long.

But Brooke is actually 12 years old, reported WBAL-TV in Baltimore.

Brooke doesn't age. Her syndrome remains undiagnosed and unnamed, and as far as doctors can tell, she is the only one in the world who has it.

Dr. Laurence Pakula has been Brooke's pediatrician since she was born.

"In height, weight, she's 6 to 12 months," Pakula said. "If you ask any physician who knows nothing about her, the response is that she is maybe a handicapped 2-year-old."

Her body may not be aging, but Brooke's health is deteriorating. She is fed through a tube, and she's had strokes, seizures, ulcers, severe respiratory problems and a tumor the size of a lemon.

The four times Brooke has come dangerously close to death, she bounced back and no one knows why.

Pakula points out that the girl has a strong sense of self and of sibling rivalry. Brooke has no language skills, but she does have enough motor skills to pull herself up in her crib or scoot across the kitchen floor.

Pakula said Brooke has thrived because of the support of her parents and three sisters.

"When one sees how much she has accomplished, it's a wonderful reminder that even for someone who's limited, it's a wonderful world out there," Pakula said.

As genetic research expands, scientists might be able to learn the secrets of this little girl. But until then, it is Brooke who is doing the teaching.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2007, 11:01:49 AM »

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2007, 11:02:34 AM »
And you wonder why people rip on you?  I have maintained a calm, discussive demeanor and you hit me with this?  Did you even read my response to Adonis?  If so, you know the answer and there is no need to start the typical "Getbig talking down to people" policy.

That's why I'm reluctant to post here on any regular basis.

And how did you make the leap to "homoerotic"?  Methinks the lad doth protest to much...
I wasn't attacking you. I am trying to figure out why i am not allowed to question your opinion. Simply a misinterpretation of words my good man.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2007, 11:03:39 AM »
Will this girl ever be able to have sex legally?

Dude, I don't think she'll live that long...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2007, 11:04:16 AM »
What determines the ability to have sex?

Should a 45 year old retard be barred from sex?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2007, 11:05:48 AM »
Dude, I don't think she'll live that long...
So in that case we should bar those who we suspect won't live long from sexual activity?

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2007, 11:07:09 AM »
I wasn't attacking you. I am trying to figure out why i am not allowed to question your opinion. Simply a misinterpretation of words my good man.
You can question whatever you want, I only ask for a civil tone.

That said, you may have missed my response to a similar question from Adonis.  My response was "I understand what you are saying, and can grasp the historical and physiological context.  It's just that I'm a little too accustomed to 20th century social mores to be as open as some others seem to be to wrapping my brain around the concept of sex (with someone that young)."

Word on the misunderstanding.