Author Topic: Anybody watching this Ravens/NE game?  (Read 21040 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
Re: Anybody watching this Ravens/NE game?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2007, 08:49:33 PM »
I could actually deal with seeing them go undefeated I wasn't around for the dolphins. That gives me the pats, the bulls, the yankees, and barry bonds, michael jordan, and tom brady. All the record holders while I was alive. I am okay with this.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 08:50:49 PM »
2 yards short!
E

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 08:50:55 PM »
Who's not online they just showed some getbiggers.

body88

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »
Oh brother..... The haters are out in full force  ;) :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2007, 08:51:50 PM »
OH bullshit... ALMOST ::)  Dogmolesters >:(

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2007, 08:52:13 PM »
I didn't see what happened on the 4th-down play that drew the flag, but there's just no fucking excuse for that shit.  

And then when they didn't have a play called after picking up that 1st down on the final drive...WTF?

And NO MATTER WHAT, using a timeout in the THIRD QUARTER and then one on DEFENSE was just fucking stupid, because with Brady being Brady, you HAVE to leave your team with 3 timeouts JUST IN FUCKING CASE.

Unfuckingreal.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2007, 08:52:37 PM »

see you next week...

:-*

E
E

body88

« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2007, 08:52:41 PM »
ohhhhh bullshit ::)  fucking NE... God I hate these fucking cock suckers ::)

Would you feel better if the pats gave you some of there wins so the broncs can make the playoffs?  ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2007, 08:52:52 PM »

The league is definitely on you fuckers' side.

body88

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2007, 08:54:22 PM »
The league is definitely on you fuckers' side.

Will you give it a rest. The pats have been getting called for everything in the book all year. Look at the colts game.

Tell me what bullshit call the pats got? Was it the time out Ryan called like a bonehead. How about the ravens player throwing the refs flag?

How manny passes wher flat out dropped by pats recievers. Get a better excuse. Ravens let the pats hang around and the pats made them pay.

The pats are the most hated team in the NFL , it would do the NFL no good to "help" them.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2007, 09:01:58 PM »
Will you give it a rest. The pats have been getting called for everything in the book all year. You are one of the worst haters I have ever come across.

I'd rather be a hater than a cheater.

body88

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »
I'd rather be a hater than a cheater.

Jealousy and envy.

12  - 0!!!!!!!

My guess is the pats have won more games this season then your team has won in the last two years. I understand.

Who is it you root for (other then the team playing the pats) Tre?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2007, 09:04:02 PM »
Would you feel better if the pats gave you some of there wins so the broncs can make the playoffs?  ;)
oh this isn't about the broncos...  absolutely nothing to do with the broncos...  Come to think of it though, I'm quite happy with the broncos record against Team Brady ;)

body88

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2007, 09:05:09 PM »
oh this isn't about the broncos...  absolutely nothing to do with the broncos...  Come to think of it though, I'm quite happy with the broncos record against Team Brady ;)

Hey man im happy. I dont mind people being pissed off. I used to get pissed at the Yankees when they won and won and won  ;)

I dont mind at all! Dont worry about it bro.

body88

« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2007, 09:06:29 PM »
OH bullshit... ALMOST ::)  Dogmolesters >:(

Lol this was a good one.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2007, 09:09:27 PM »
you know, this is what make football the greatest sport of all time... there is no other sport where people get this emotional about the game!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2007, 09:09:59 PM »
Jealousy and envy.

Nope - honor and integrity.  

You don't value those things - I get that.  

Who is it you root for (other then the team playing the pats) Tre?

That's the only team I root for these days.  

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2007, 09:11:35 PM »

Baltimore made critical 2nd-half mistakes that the Patriots did not make.

I still need to see what happened on that 4th-down play, though. 

body88

« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2007, 09:12:11 PM »
Nope - honor and integrity.  

You don't value those things - I get that.  

That's the only team I root for these days.  

Ok Tre.... Calm down pal. I dont care if you hate the pats. Rooting for sports teams is fun. I rooted for this team when they sucked before 98.

They won , people will take shots at them just like they took shots at the cowboys, yankees and the niners  :)

The NFL is the last thing you should be referring to when speaking of integrity. The niners the broncs the cowboys the steelers and the pats all have done things you can call into question , get over it.

The pats had spygate , the niners and Broncos got caught cheating the cap during there sb runs, Dallas with the hgh and drug issues. It goes on and on and on.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2007, 09:21:38 PM »
If the Ravens had anything resembling a balanced offense, then the score wouldn't have been close.

Pretty dissapointing about the 4th down defensive timeout. Whatever. I can really give a shit. The Ravens will go through such an overhaul next season, you'll probably won't recognize some of the new players.

This game was their superbowl. They lost. I'm over it already. I'm more interested in their future at this point because it's time for some changes.

body88

« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »
If the Ravens had anything resembling a balanced offense, then the score wouldn't have been close.

Pretty dissapointing about the 4th down defensive timeout. Whatever. I can really give a shit. The Ravens will go through such an overhaul next season, you'll probably won't recognize some of the new players.

This game was their superbowl. They lost. I'm over it already. I'm more interested in their future at this point because it's time for some changes.

Thats true , but what if the pats recievers didnt drop half the balls they had right in there bread basket. Moss drops a td pass, Watson drops a td pass. Gaffney drops a first down ball.

The bottom line is the ravens showed up and played the game of there life. Tough hard fought games happen. Look at the 85 bears , how close where some of there games?

I dont get into this whole expectation for the pats to just kill everyone. Not gonna happen. No team in NFL histoey has dominated every team every game all year.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2007, 09:24:06 PM »
The only problem I have is that there is NO WAY that final TD was a catch, and everyone knows it.

body88

« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2007, 09:25:29 PM »
The only problem I have is that there is NO WAY that final TD was a catch, and everyone knows it.

How was it not a catch. Gaffney had both hands on the ball with both feet in, and they reviewed it. He didn't even bobble it. To overturn a td you have to at least be bobbling it. Both hands with all fingers on the ball is not a bobble.

That one was pretty clear imo.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2007, 09:27:01 PM »
Thats true , but what if the pats recievers didnt drop half the balls they had right in there bread basket. Moss drops a td pass, Watson drops a td pass. Gaffney drops a first down ball.

The bottom line is the ravens showed up and played the game of there life. Tough hard fought games happen. Look at the 85 bears , how close where some of there games?

I dont get into this whole expectation for the pats to just kill everyone. Not gonna happen. No team in NFL histoey has dominated every team every game all year.

Fuck the Pats. I'm sick of your constant nutthugging. They should have lost. End of discussion. And they will lose. They won't go undefeated. Write it down.

That defensive timeout doesn't get called, the ball game is over. Your team got lucky and you sure as shit don't look unbeatable now.

body88

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2007, 09:28:25 PM »
Fuck the Pats. I'm sick of your constant nutthugging. They should have lost. End of discussion. And they will lose. They won't go undefeated. Write it down.

Ok guts. Never said they where unbeatable. No one is. Even the 85 bears played a bunch of close ones.