Author Topic: Anybody watching this Ravens/NE game?  (Read 21067 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Anybody watching this Ravens/NE game?
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2007, 09:29:16 PM »
How was it not a catch. Gaffney had both hands on the ball with both feet in, and they reviewed it. He didn't even bobble it. To overturn a td you have to at least be bobbling it. Both hands with all fingers on the ball is not a bobble.

That one was pretty clear imo.

Look who loves the officials this week  ;)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2007, 09:30:44 PM »
Body88, are you sure guys do not want Jake Long? I saw Matt Light play pretty bad but that could be due to a fantastic defense.
D

body88

« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 09:31:33 PM »
Body88, are you sure guys do not want Jake Long? I saw Matt Light play pretty bad but that could be due to a fantastic defense.

Matt Light has played fantastic all year. Do you watch the games? One bad game makes a season?

body88

« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 09:32:25 PM »
Look who loves the officials this week  ;)

I dont love the officials at all. not my fault the ravens throw refs flags and screw up when it counts most. Rex Ryan is the bonehead who called the time out before the play. Not the refs.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2007, 09:34:51 PM »
I dont love the officials at all. not my fault the ravens throw refs flags and screw up when it counts most.

That just goes to show you, sometimes you get the benefit of the doubt and sometimes you don't.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2007, 09:35:26 PM »
Matt Light has played fantastic all year. Do you watch the games? One bad game makes a season?

Yea, that is true and i do not think you guys can afford big Jake
D

body88

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 09:35:53 PM »
That just goes to show you, sometimes you get the benefit of the doubt and sometimes you don't.

Never said it didnt. If people want to get made have em get mad at Rex Ryan. The Gaffney td was not even controversial imo. Both hands on the ball , all 10 fingers on the ball with both feet in the zone. No bobbling just a pull into the body.

body88

« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2007, 09:36:33 PM »
Yea, that is true and i do not think you guys can afford big Jake

Yea I dont think they pick with that pick. Prolly trade down.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2007, 09:37:37 PM »
Everyone has a breaking point. Bart Scott throwing that flag didn't cost them the game. The previous questionable bullshit calls on 4th down did.

The Pats got outplayed tonight. The Ravens were more physical and you had the ball rammed down your throats all night.

The Pats didn't beat the Ravens by a long shot. The Ravens unfortunately, beat themselves.

body88

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2007, 09:40:18 PM »
Everyone has a breaking point. Bart Scott throwing that flag didn't cost them the game. The previous questionable bullshit calls on 4th down did.

The Pats got outplayed tonight. The Ravens were more physical and you had the ball rammed down your throats all night.

The Pats didn't beat the Ravens by a long shot. The Ravens unfortunately, beat themselves.

He threw the flag for the blatent hold. I just tivod it. Pretty clear, to aggresive when it was all on the line. Maybe the ravens should learn how to play in big games. Not throw refs flags etc etc.

Yea the ravens came out jacked up and outplayed the pats. Only problem was the pats got it done when it counted and won. The rest is sour grapes.

Btw if Moss or Watson dont drop those td passes things would have been difr. In fact I saw a bunch of pats players dropping gimme balls. Pats beats themselves also.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2007, 09:41:11 PM »
How was it not a catch. Gaffney had both hands on the ball with both feet in, and they reviewed it. He didn't even bobble it. To overturn a td you have to at least be bobbling it. Both hands with all fingers on the ball is not a bobble.

Dude... did you watch it... He did not have his hands on the ball when he stepped out... Even the announcers saw it.

There is a huge gap in his hands.

That was not a catch.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2007, 09:41:51 PM »
Never said it didnt. If people want to get made have em get mad at Rex Ryan. The Gaffney td was not even controversial imo. Both hands on the ball , all 10 fingers on the ball with both feet in the zone. No bobbling just a pull into the body.

I'm not mad at all. I'm a Cowboys fan. I'm just saying you have been complaining about questionable calls all year and now you defend them because they didn't happen to your team.

Maybe you shouldn't gripe so much about calls the rest of the year.

body88

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2007, 09:42:36 PM »
Dude... did you watch it... He did not have his hands on the ball when he stepped out... Even the announcers saw it.

There is a huge gap in his hands.

That was not a catch.

I did watch it. It comes down to control of the ball. Which he had.

Actually no it was not a catch. The ravens got screwed, the pats should not have won, the pats are horrible and should beat every single team by 600 points every night. They can never have a close grind it out game! They should win by 400000 points every night or they suck and the refs are on there side.

body88

« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2007, 09:43:25 PM »
I'm not mad at all. I'm a Cowboys fan. I'm just saying you have been complaining about questionable calls all year and now you defend them because they didn't happen to your team.

Maybe you shouldn't gripe so much about calls the rest of the year.

I gripped about a few blatent calls in the colts game. That was weeks ago. Anyway ill let you guys have your fun!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2007, 09:45:39 PM »
He threw the flag for the blatent call. Maybe the ravens should learn how to play in big games. Not throw refs flags etc etc.

Yea the ravens came out jacked up and outplayed the pats. Only problem was the pats got it done when it counted and won. The rest is sour grapes.

Btw if Moss or Watson dont drop those td passes things would have been difr. In fact I saw a bunch of pats players dropping gimme balls. Pats beats themselves also.

Watson didn't drop shit. He caught and had it ripped out of his hands. Moss had the pass thrown too hard at him and it skipped off his hand. A drop usually means when the ball hits both hands and the hands can't secure the catch.

I hope your team goes 16-0 and loses their first playoff game.

body88

« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2007, 09:47:41 PM »
Watson didn't drop shit. He caught and had it ripped out of his hands. Moss had the pass thrown too hard at him and it skipped off his hand. A drop usually means when the ball hits both hands and the hands can't secure the catch.

Wrong he caught it and knocked it out with his knee when he hit the ground. You are thinking of a diff play. Although he should have had that one two. Ray got it though.

Moss dropped a ball right in his hands. Perfect throw, thats what jaws said anyway. Wind was a huge factor tonight.

Great game by the ravens no doubt.

I dont care about 16 -0 , just happy to be in the playoffs with a chance to win a sb.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2007, 10:13:43 PM »
I did watch it. It comes down to control of the ball. Which he had.

Actually no it was not a catch. The ravens got screwed, the pats should not have won, the pats are horrible and should beat every single team by 600 points every night. They can never have a close grind it out game! They should win by 400000 points every night or they suck and the refs are on there side.

Thanks for admitting it.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2007, 10:16:03 PM »
I dont love the officials at all. not my fault the ravens throw refs flags and screw up when it counts most. Rex Ryan is the bonehead who called the time out before the play. Not the refs.
The whole team should be allowed to nut kick the stupid fuck.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2007, 10:17:35 PM »
This thread warms my heart... So much patriot hate... ahhhhhhhhh :)

body88

« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2007, 10:41:15 PM »
Thanks for admitting it.

No problem , whatever helps you feel better ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2007, 11:16:26 PM »
ahhaahhahahahhahahhhahaaaa   :) it will be so...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2007, 11:40:37 PM »
Brady is the man.  He's the 21st Century Joe Montana. 

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2007, 11:44:57 PM »
you know, this is what make football the greatest sport of all time... there is no other sport where people get this emotional about the game!

ever seen the socer idiots riot al lover the world

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2007, 11:48:41 PM »

to me it looked like it was juggled from left to right hand. I would say not a TD but according to the rules i guess it was.

BTW the ravens lost the game ...the pats didnt win it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2007, 12:51:05 AM »
Brady is the man.  He's the 21st Century Joe Montana. 
Delete this post mods... He's just saying this to get at me  :-X