Author Topic: Doing too many steroids is like doing too much coke  (Read 5954 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Doing too many steroids is like doing too much coke
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2007, 09:07:38 PM »
simply dont think an abuser of 3 major chemicals over a span of 22 years would be an exemplary example to use if you are trying to show the dangers of chemical abuse....

that's my point exactly!! he was one of the worst abusers i had met (and i know many) and it took over 20 years to catch up. and he was ripped and looked great right up to the end. he won a contest a month before he died.

same as lyle alzado. he said he did 20 grand a year of aas and gh for 20 straight years before he died of aids.

these examples show that the shit is a lot more benign than people want you to think.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2007, 07:26:40 AM »
that's my point exactly!! he was one of the worst abusers i had met (and i know many) and it took over 20 years to catch up. and he was ripped and looked great right up to the end. he won a contest a month before he died.

same as lyle alzado. he said he did 20 grand a year of aas and gh for 20 straight years before he died of aids.

these examples show that the shit is a lot more benign than people want you to think.

unprotected gay man sex killed lyle alzado.....

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2007, 07:42:24 AM »
both will kill you and blow up your heart. steroids are worse they give guys that perma bloat in the face even when lean and you get too strong for your organs to keep up, think massive heart attack when supersetting while on juice

Oh brother....now I heard it all  ::)

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2007, 09:40:51 AM »
just once. i went into a thirty day closed facility in late march, then into a transitional living center immidietly after untill early june.

what a story :o you don't look very old, did all this happen in your teens?
tank u jesus