Author Topic: cutler's early supplementation?  (Read 2214 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
cutler's early supplementation?
« on: December 04, 2007, 04:13:03 PM »
anyone have any idea of j.cutler's "supplementation" in the early years? if he started seriously working out at 18 and incredibly turned pro only 5 years later at 23, one wonders what was he taking?

likewise, any educated guesses on when jay started slin and gh?

trab

• Getbig V
Re: cutler's early supplementation?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 04:34:37 PM »
Have you seen teen age Natural pic of Jay? He was a natural freak.

I forget exactly but I think first time he benched it was like 300 or some crazy thing.
Drugs dont do it all. Jay was a giant kid to start.

Check out early pics of Chick on his web site. Or Chris Cormerie (sp)
What you see is natural mesomorph guys that were big naturaly that lived the BBing lifestyle for decades.
Yes taht includes steroids, and prolly more than you or I could take and feel good.
Frankly you'd prolly feel sick on his course.

Just go try drink beer for beer, or even eat bite for bite w/ a 300lb guy! YOU CANT.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 05:32:53 PM »
anyone have any idea of j.cutler's "supplementation" in the early years? if he started seriously working out at 18 and incredibly turned pro only 5 years later at 23, one wonders what was he taking?

He had some size and strength at a young age because his family has or had a constuction business of some sort, concrete maybe? Regarless, probably lots of labor at a young age.

Only those close to Jay know exactly what he took and when. They kinda do not indulge that info....

You have to remember, he did everything by the book at a young age, no partying, no late nights, just train and eat. With his work ethic, no wonder he turned pro at a young age. He always said he would retire in his early thirties and rumors are this coming Olympia will be his last.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 05:53:35 PM »

i think he was started juicing at 15 teen or so... ;D

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2007, 05:53:40 PM »
I could have swore I read that his parents had a chicken farm so he ate several pounds of chicken a day + eggs which certainly helped, but yea he was already a monster in his teens, blessed with exceptional genetics for sure.

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2007, 06:39:57 PM »
I could have swore I read that his parents had a chicken farm so he ate several pounds of chicken a day + eggs which certainly helped, but yea he was already a monster in his teens, blessed with exceptional genetics for sure.

So are you saying that he received his Gh and nandrolone via ingestion of the chickens.

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2007, 07:36:50 PM »
You guys are all wrong.. He had horses, so he got drugs for the horse and used them on himself..

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 03:34:29 AM »

Just go try drink beer for beer, or even eat bite for bite w/ a 300lb guy! YOU CANT.

...and then you're stuck carrying you're passed out idiot friends all the way to home...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 02:40:59 PM »
...and then you're stuck carrying you're passed out idiot friends all the way to home...

Drag them down the stairs feet first! Bump, Bump, Bump.....  ;D

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 08:32:30 PM »
He grew up working on his parents farms AND worked in his BROTHERS Construction buisness.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2007, 08:53:19 PM »

He was taking the same things everyone else takes...guys there is not a magic drug or stack to make you look like Jay or anyone else. Jay has one thing that most do not, super human genetics, i.e. naturally huge, huge skeletal structure, volcanic metabolism...and a natural God given ability to build muscle just by thinking about food and weight training.

Sure, I'm sure jay takes all types of performance enhancing drugs...but this is the icing on the cake.

Last off, it wasn't the fact that he ate a lot and worked in construction that made him this way, BTW, it was concrete specifically. If this was the case, I'd be as big and bad as Jay myself. Construction work does not make you huge...if anything it beats your ass into the ground...ever noticed what most construction workers look like?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 06:11:40 AM »
He was taking the same things everyone else takes...guys there is not a magic drug or stack to make you look like Jay or anyone else. Jay has one thing that most do not, super human genetics, i.e. naturally huge, huge skeletal structure, volcanic metabolism...and a natural God given ability to build muscle just by thinking about food and weight training.

Sure, I'm sure jay takes all types of performance enhancing drugs...but this is the icing on the cake.

Last off, it wasn't the fact that he ate a lot and worked in construction that made him this way, BTW, it was concrete specifically. If this was the case, I'd be as big and bad as Jay myself. Construction work does not make you huge...if anything it beats your ass into the ground...ever noticed what most construction workers look like?

I agree the construction did not make him big, was just implying that he probably had to work in the business at a young age which gave him a foundation of work ethic and hard work. At his age, he might have been able to have a bit more strentgh and size than the average teenager because how many teens go and get a job in concrete? I have seen the construction workers you are talking about but that is years of beating he shit out yourself! He must have done it for only a couple years or so I would imagine...

Bottom line is he has a work ethic like those before him, Dorian, Ronnie, Lee Haney all worked very hard and did not rely on drugs alone for their success.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 07:01:38 AM »
Jay get's a lot of shit from other competitors and from what i understand from a lot of "fans" too, but he's been my favourite bodybuilder since 1998 NOC. He has an insane work ethic and basically has sacrificed more than anyone i can think of, (Wheeler fucked up himself). Plus i really dont understand what the problem is with people sayin he has horrible aesthetics, sure it's not like Dexter's, but with those delts, back and quads, he will go down as one of the best... 
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 08:30:37 AM »
My girlfriend got me a signed copy of his new dvd for my birthday last week.  I haven't finished watching it yet but in one part he goes into detail about growing up and working in construction.  It's from the seminar he did at the ironman.  I think he said he started working there at 11 and all his spare time was spent working.  After school, school vacations, etc.  He says this is responsible for his work ethic and how things don't really seem that hard after doing something like that.  Some pretty interesting facts about his past in that seminar.  And the guy wearing the donkey hat is almost worth the price of the dvd alone.  Jay makes a crack about him but actually looks a lil scared of him by the end.  Dude is nuts and it's not just the hat.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 09:26:51 AM »
  And the guy wearing the donkey hat is almost worth the price of the dvd alone. 

You mean a Denver Broncos hat??  ;D

..spoken from a true RAIDER!

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 12:33:03 PM »
You mean a Denver Broncos hat??  ;D

..spoken from a true RAIDER!

Haha, no, this guy actually had on a hat with like donkey ears or something.  I dunno, you just have to see it.  Mits pans over to him when Jay is kinda poking fun at the guy and you can just tell he's fuckin bonkers.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 12:40:19 PM »
Haha, no, this guy actually had on a hat with like donkey ears or something.  I dunno, you just have to see it.  Mits pans over to him when Jay is kinda poking fun at the guy and you can just tell he's fuckin bonkers.

Which video, he comes out with one a year seems like...

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 03:02:16 PM »
Which video, he comes out with one a year seems like...

The newest one, from Jay to Z.  What I've seen so far is good, a little different from his other's, also a lot the same.  Shows off the new house which is sick, trains a few times at Venice, once in the outdoor pit on the beach, couple times in Vegas and has footage of him at the ironman and arnold expos and shows as a new Mr. O.  Also has him offseason training at close to 300 lbs.  Haven't watched much so far other than back and half a shoulder workout as far as training footage.  A bit heavier training than all his others which were shot while preparing for contests and people also complained how weak he was.  Still no Coleman, but I was pretty impressed with the 140 lb db presses on shoulders that he just flips into place at the same time with no kick from the legs.  Good dvd so far.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 03:05:53 PM »
Cool! I l ike his vids but some of the stuff has to go...As long as there is no more shots of his wife washing his hair!!

That is wasted tape, IMO

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 03:01:56 AM »
She washes his hair with ANDROGEL, just to be on the safe side...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 07:29:25 AM »
Cool! I l ike his vids but some of the stuff has to go...As long as there is no more shots of his wife washing his hair!!

That is wasted tape, IMO

I wouldn't mind a scene of Kerry washing her hair.   ;D  Naked of course.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 11:27:07 AM »
Steady supply of test and tren for sure.  He probably increased the number of receptors by taking massive GH.  Since GH cause hyperplasia he has more muscle cells (and receptors) for those roids he is taking to work on.  Result, Jay Cutler 2007.