Author Topic: What do repubs think of Bush today?  (Read 2668 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: What do repubs think of Bush today?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 06:43:15 PM »
That's a interesting generality.  You seem to like those (Christians, Catholics, Republicans, etc.)  Please do explain.

Me? No, I'm not a fan of religion at all.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 06:44:49 PM »
What about Kerry following those same religious traditions and failing to get elected?

I wasn't commenting on religion per se, but rather the state of white trashdom as is prevalent in a majority of the US....but as a native New Yorker perhaps I am biased...
I hate the State.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 04:46:29 PM »
I've been to over 40 states and have lived in 6 countries and have travelled the world. I would hardly make the claim you have that I never travelled enough. Places like Kansas, Nebraska, Arkansas et al. are living repositories of white trash...still adhering to ancient religious mythology and crude notions of human existence. Why do we have an idiot in the White House? Well, that takes idiots in the electorate.

"I'VE BEEN EVERYERE!! YOU @&%&!!!"   ahahahahaaahhahaahahahah ah!!!

lol.. sure you have, buddy.. so not only have you travelled so little in the country that you ignored all the non trailer dwelling folk in every OTHER state, you also haven't spent much time outside the city to see all the low-rents in your OWN state.

Well done!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 04:49:38 PM »
"I'VE BEEN EVERYERE!! YOU @&%&!!!"   ahahahahaaahhahaahahahah ah!!!

lol.. sure you have, buddy.. so not only have you travelled so little in the country that you ignored all the non trailer dwelling folk in every OTHER state, you also haven't spent much time outside the city to see all the low-rents in your OWN state.

Well done!

Is there any other city in the USA that compares to NYC in terms of cosmopolitan nature, sophistication and internationality? I think not. Sure you are right. Everything outside of NYC in New York State tends to be white trash. People from San Francisco aren't white trash either...
I hate the State.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »
Is there any other city in the USA that compares to NYC in terms of cosmopolitan nature, sophistication and internationality? I think not. Sure you are right. Everything outside of NYC in New York State tends to be white trash. People from San Francisco aren't white trash either...

Well I can agree with you on SF.. unless I consider that most of that city is another form of garbage.

I would have to say that San Diego, Chicago, Boston, and maybe a couple others are quite well rounded as well.  And I can defend white trash in the area that out of all the low income demographics whites have the lowest crime rate. 

They may be poor but at least they behave.