Author Topic: What order of volume pussy wise does this "guy" get on a weekly basis?  (Read 17229 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: What order of volume pussy wise does this "guy" get on a weekly basis?
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2007, 02:43:32 PM »
:P

why are you here?

you said you would quit getbig you loser

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2007, 02:48:48 PM »
why are you here?

you said you would quit getbig you loser

You don't "quit" Getbig. You just fade away for a while and then return, stronger than you were before.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #177 on: December 06, 2007, 02:53:40 PM »
:P

Congrats... thats how i looked at about 12 weeks out.

joelocal

« Reply #178 on: December 06, 2007, 03:31:06 PM »
You don't "quit" Getbig. You just fade away for a while and then return, stronger than you were before.

8)!

scottallen

• Getbig II
  • WAKE UP READY!
« Reply #179 on: December 06, 2007, 06:03:12 PM »
8)!
hey joe, scott here ive got some words for you.( i know your pretty even headed ..but im not!) -uck these kids on here man! your into your forties and there dogging you! lol jealous little keyboard bodybuilders!
dude you looked great! that dude says he looked like you did at contest time 12 weeks out! lol.  we will see if the braggart will eveen be able to see his dick when hes 45! yes i know you backed yourself into a corner and said you would quit get big...-uck um dude! i know you weresimply putting presure on your self to work harder. its cool. and from the way you conduct your self in the middle of every wanabe whos trying to bust your balls is even cooler. we know they know and any SMART MOTHER -UCKER KNOWS WHAT YOU DID TO GET YOUR PHYSIQUE BACK WAS AWESOME AND INSPIRING. your NOT a young man anymore. but you look better than most ANY youngin. lol. hold your head up high and good luck on retaining your new found condition. im 37 and i know how painful it can be at an older age to even train to get the way you look. congrats and while you may not have accomplished EXACTLY what you wanted to this time. you sir walked the walked and did your best and with NO excuses. great job and im excited to see if you are able to even improve in your next outing.
now...theres one for the gipper! 
Do you have abs? Why not?

joelocal

« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2007, 12:29:25 AM »
hey joe, scott here ive got some words for you.( i know your pretty even headed ..but im not!) -uck these kids on here man! your into your forties and there dogging you! lol jealous little keyboard bodybuilders!
dude you looked great! that dude says he looked like you did at contest time 12 weeks out! lol.  we will see if the braggart will eveen be able to see his dick when hes 45! yes i know you backed yourself into a corner and said you would quit get big...-uck um dude! i know you weresimply putting presure on your self to work harder. its cool. and from the way you conduct your self in the middle of every wanabe whos trying to bust your balls is even cooler. we know they know and any SMART MOTHER -UCKER KNOWS WHAT YOU DID TO GET YOUR PHYSIQUE BACK WAS AWESOME AND INSPIRING. your NOT a young man anymore. but you look better than most ANY youngin. lol. hold your head up high and good luck on retaining your new found condition. im 37 and i know how painful it can be at an older age to even train to get the way you look. congrats and while you may not have accomplished EXACTLY what you wanted to this time. you sir walked the walked and did your best and with NO excuses. great job and im excited to see if you are able to even improve in your next outing.
now...theres one for the gipper! 

Thanks alot Scott, damn after reading this it almost makes me want to give it one or two more shots just to see if I could get my conditioning better each time out :)

scottallen

• Getbig II
  • WAKE UP READY!
« Reply #181 on: December 07, 2007, 09:28:51 AM »
Thanks alot Scott, damn after reading this it almost makes me want to give it one or two more shots just to see if I could get my conditioning better each time out :)
If you want it, SHIT yes do it. IF you dont anymore, well... you allready get to say... I DID it.  :D    Goodluck.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #182 on: December 07, 2007, 09:30:42 AM »

sounds like you're going to retire from bodybuilding just like you did from getbig
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #183 on: December 07, 2007, 10:55:01 AM »
Guys, let's stick to the topic

what's the volume of the pussy this wise guy orders on a weekly basis?
$

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #184 on: December 07, 2007, 10:57:21 AM »
maybe more if he wouldn't wear make up

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #185 on: December 07, 2007, 11:08:42 AM »
If you want it, SHIT yes do it. IF you dont anymore, well... you allready get to say... I DID it.  :D    Goodluck.

Shouldn't you be out writing tickets to old women jaywalking, Sgt. Tackleberry? ::)

scottallen

• Getbig II
  • WAKE UP READY!
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2007, 05:42:08 PM »
Shouldn't you be out writing tickets to old women jaywalking, Sgt. Tackleberry? ::)
Hey little buddy! Look everyone , my HO'S kid is on the forum too! Tell your mum I'm getting the medicine soon. Keep her leg's closed. Thanks Skippy,  :-*

joelocal

« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2007, 11:17:23 PM »
sounds like you're going to retire from bodybuilding just like you did from getbig

Things happen and things change, I was made an offer that is making it hard to refuse.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: December 08, 2007, 04:57:57 AM »
Things happen and things change, I was made an offer that is making it hard to refuse.

lol what kind of an offer would someone make to a 40something guy who placed 6th in the masters class of an amateur level bbing show? i dont see the conntection between that and anyone giving a damn.

lets face it joe, u never intended to leave getbig. this was all a stunt to promote urself leading upto the contest, and it worked well.

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: December 08, 2007, 09:36:15 AM »
Congrats... thats how i looked at about 12 weeks out.

Then you lost any muscle that you had and stood on stage looking like an anorexic swimmer.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2007, 04:08:52 PM »
B-L-O-A-T-E-D