Author Topic: Great!!! Brilliant Bush Logic...  (Read 707 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Great!!! Brilliant Bush Logic...
« on: December 05, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »
[Disgusted]At least he's consistent... Deny, Lie and make the case that green is red.  Unbelievable that he has the nut sack left to stand there today and step up the rhetoric against Iran...  Really, I didn't actually imagine this guy would embarrass us any worse than he already has but this is getting beyond retarded.  Seriously people, how can impeachment be off the table for these clowns???  hahahaha... If Bush got busted getting sucked off by an aid would there be impeachment proceedings?  NOT NOT NOT...  This is so embarrassing!  Does ANYONE REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT IN CONGRESS HAVE ANY DIGNITY LEFT?  IS THERE ONE OUNCE OF TRUE PATRIOTISM LEFT IN THESE JOKERS???[/Disgusted]

Lets see... if we go back, Rice can be heard as saying we'd all sit down at the table with Iran when they halt their nuclear weapons program...  hmmm.... uh huh...  I smell some other desperate motivation and no intention of having a diplomatic solution... actually by now that's butt ass obvious.

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: Great!!! Brilliant Bush Logic...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 10:22:27 AM »
It will be interesting to see how Bush supporters spin this one.

Iran's nuclear intentions is all these people have to go on since the program was shitcanned years ago.  And development of nuclear power for domestic purposes is not illegal.

But sure enough, Bush issues a stern admonition to Iran. 

Pay no attention to the president lying his ass off about possible war-like intentions of his own.

Only sycophants/cronies or fools could continue to support this man and his administration.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 10:47:51 AM »
I mean seriously... This is so dusgusting... Knowing that we laid the stimulation on the table of stopping their program before we talk and now that it's so, the Bush admin is standing there looking assinine still pointing fingers... 

Gee, how could this play out different?  Had we come out and congratulated them internationally and opened a door for diplomacy what would Iran's choice be?  With it framed as such, they would sit at the table.  Then really, if you're serious about it, how much futher is it to get them to stop enriching...  Done right, this forces their hand as much as it SHOULD have forced us to the table... Bush, "Nope"  ::)  It's so clear there is a course laid out for Iran that is so very important for some psycho reasons... I still remind people that Christian Zionists strongly believe in an end times senerio that has Russia and Iran joining in an attack against Israel before Jesus returns...  Why would we go down a peace path ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 11:01:26 AM »
It's become painfully obvious recently that the political savvy of Bush and his brain Rove is merely having the audacity to blatanly lie.  That's it.   The American public (mostly the right and far right) have been complicit in this by swallowing their bullshit and condemning those who questioned it

A week or so ago Rove claimed on a news show (Charlie Rose I think) that the Congress was responsible for the rush to war in 2002 over the objections of the White House which was almost immediately refuted left, right and center. 

Yesterday Bush says he only knew the content of the NIE last week - WTF???

There is no nuance here - these people are just blatant liars and their only skill is having the balls to continue to lie even to point of absurdity

Bush revealed yesterday that even the findings of the NIE don't even matter anymore when he said: 

"Look, Iran was dangerous, Iran is dangerous, and Iran will be dangerous if they have the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon"

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 11:18:13 AM »
You guys make some really good points.

The time for peaceful negotiations is at hand and Bush gives Iran the finger.  What an ass.

Bush is now pushing the "knowledge to make nuclear weapons" shtick.  Someone should tell this asswipe that the knowledge to make nuclear bombs is not a secret.  The difficulty comes into play at engineering the fuel source for the bomb.

More bogus soundbites for those craving to believe anything this president has to say.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 11:36:17 AM »
The scary part is that the majority of his inner circle of yes men/women  have now left and I think Bush has just checked out mentally.   To make matters worse he's reportedly got guys like Cheney and this wingnut Podhoretz pushing him to "take action" against Iran.   I think Bush is just lost.  His strategy of just lying is not working anymore.  He's a joke on the world stage and my fear is that he's going to do something just to prove he's still relevent.   

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 11:44:16 AM »
The scary part is that the majority of his inner circle of yes men/women  have now left and I think Bush has just checked out mentally.   To make matters worse he's reportedly got guys like Cheney and this wingnut Podhoretz pushing him to "take action" against Iran.   I think Bush is just lost.  His strategy of just lying is not working anymore.  He's a joke on the world stage and my fear is that he's going to do something just to prove he's still relevent.   
He was never presidential material.  Left to his own designs, he crumbles and we see the embarrassing spectacle of his ham-handed lying.

According to Bush Iran is still a special threat to the US.  He can't make that case with facts so he appeals to the motives others.  He sets up the straw argument and knocks it down.

"Churchillian"....haven't heard that used to describe Bush in quite a while.