Author Topic: THE BEST RIDE in my life  (Read 10384 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
Re: THE BEST RIDE in my life
« Reply #75 on: December 07, 2007, 11:33:25 PM »
Yeah, thats why you wear a costume and mask and dance around on stage in a thong. You suck. When are you going to grow up, get a job, and take care of you family?

you Worthless... when  did i pose with a THONG ;D  plz can u post it here? and the Costume story that make every GAY to u......!!  how is that??  RONNIE COLMAN, TROY ALVIS, KINGKAMALI, MELVIN i got a list SO all that is gay?! and all that BEEN DONE ON THE IFBB stage :o 

WHEN you got nothing to say then SHUT the F up.....by the way you LOOKED cool on the PIC that ONLYME posted  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  at least now i know one of the stupid haters FACE and i am not shocked at all coz i KNEW you all would look like that or Worse ( if i google under word IDIOT over the net) you PIC will show up :-X
~ The Black Smith ~

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #76 on: December 07, 2007, 11:38:52 PM »
you Worthless... when  did i pose with a THONG ;D  plz can u post it here? and the Costume story that make every GAY to u......!!  how is that??  RONNIE COLMAN, TROY ALVIS, KINGKAMALI, MELVIN i got a list SO all that is gay?! and all that BEEN DONE ON THE IFBB stage :o 

WHEN you got nothing to say then SHUT the F up.....by the way you LOOKED cool on the PIC that ONLYME posted  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  at least now i know one of the stupid haters FACE and i am not shocked at all coz i KNEW you all would look like that or Worse ( if i google under word IDIOT over the net) you PIC will show up :-X
Epic response from a muscle warrior twink who gets off by posing in a spider man thong on stage with masks and gloves. Hahahh man you are getting exploited by muscle gallerys. MELTDOWN, go take care of your family. Stop taking all the drugs and relax. Bodybuilding isn't the only thing out there big guy.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 07, 2007, 11:40:20 PM »
sami be honest. you kinda enjoyed the thrill of taking old mens money to flex and pose to buy fancy presents. Did some old white wealthy man of great fortune give you that car as a special gift to his beloved black son because he always obeyed authority like an ambitious guy/ flexer that you are?
A

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #78 on: December 07, 2007, 11:55:12 PM »
all this critisism coming from a meth addict who thinks we were put here by aliens, and a latently gay 6 ' 140 pound stick- figure.

i'm sure sami really cares what a bunch of nameless interent losers like waddy and leafy slug who dont have two nickels to rub together think about the way he choses to live his life.

while your all busy sitting in your mom's basement hating life (or in your case leafy, your trailer) wishing you had girlfriends, money, a job , and a life outside of this board that gives your useless lives purpose, sami is busy counting his money.

keep on looking so stupid.

it's great entertainment.

b

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2007, 11:56:45 PM »
sami be honest. you kinda enjoyed the thrill of taking old mens money to flex and pose to buy fancy presents. Did some old white wealthy man of great fortune give you that car as a special gift to his beloved black son because he always obeyed authority like an ambitious ####/ flexer that you are?
Hahahha yes waddy!!! He is passed around by old white men with money and teases them more cash. This car was a treat by his gaylord. Sami is a muscle gayning master.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2007, 12:00:29 AM »
Hahahha yes waddy!!! He is passed around by old white men with money and teases them more cash. This car was a treat by his gaylord. Sami is a muscle gayning master.
sami is the perfect black specimen to old white masters of superior gay sorcery.
A

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2007, 02:34:44 AM »

the funny thing is if u go to every one of the IDIOTs and check how many posts a DAY u will get shocked how JOBLESS these kids are...... :o

looking at The_Leafy_Bug:

total posts 2499  means (16posts  per day)  AND that means this JOBLESS person got nothing today EVERYDAY just to spend couple of hourse on the NET to say BAD stupid thing on getbig coz he CANT do what others Dose ;D GO GET A LIFE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ  the funny thing is u joined only couple of months and you got 2499 posts WOOOOOOOW what a GEEEk :-\  plz tell me what u do for living....?

by the way here is the pic which i was with Spiderman and i wish u tell me where is the THONG ;D Stop bullshiting plz :P

all this critisism coming from a meth addict who thinks we were put here by aliens, and a latently gay 6 ' 140 pound stick- figure.

i'm sure sami really cares what a bunch of nameless interent losers like waddy and leafy slug who dont have two nickels to rub together think about the way he choses to live his life.

while your all busy sitting in your mom's basement hating life (or in your case leafy, your trailer) wishing you had girlfriends, money, a job , and a life outside of this board that gives your useless lives purpose, sami is busy counting his money.

keep on looking so stupid.

it's great entertainment.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH BOSS

~ The Black Smith ~

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2007, 05:03:32 AM »

#YOU DID SOMETHING THEY CANT DO
#THEY LIKE YOU BUT THEY CANT SHOW IT
#THEY HAVE A CHILDHOOD PROBLEMS

will i will stick with the first point ;)

Uh, how about: # COMING OFF LIKE A POMPOUS ASSHOLE     

/what are you so angry about all the time?

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2007, 06:11:30 AM »

Sammi, at any point during this photo shoot did you think "What the Fcuk am I doing"?

Before you know it you will be violating citrus fruits.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2007, 07:15:33 AM »
I am disgusted by the obvious racism driving this thread. Leafy and Daddy are obviously two examples of skinny poor white trash from the south who have been brought up in a racist manner and they abviously hate to see a black man doing well financially. I suppose they see today's black people as being only a few generations away from the slaves on the plantations and wish that was the way things were today rather than them being able to buy Porsche's.
Master of the Masters.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: December 08, 2007, 07:27:35 AM »
OK, notice how he never once addresses the questions we posed.  He just comes back with pathetic childish insults.  Sami answer this question:  do you tell your kids that you pose in homoerotic pictures, do private sessions for old men and the like.  And, do you pose for the sheiks.  Just a simple two questions.  Please answer without name calling please.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 08, 2007, 07:31:41 AM »
I am disgusted by the obvious racism driving this thread. Leafy and Daddy are obviously two examples of skinny poor white trash from the south who have been brought up in a racist manner and they abviously hate to see a black man doing well financially. I suppose they see today's black people as being only a few generations away from the slaves on the plantations and wish that was the way things were today rather than them being able to buy Porsche's.

Hahahahahaha!!!!111!! Walk it off, fag.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: December 08, 2007, 07:38:21 AM »
Hahahahahaha!!!!111!! Walk it off, fag.

Mr Aki, are you an calling me a poof ?
Thats a bit rich coming from someone who uses curry as deodorant.
Master of the Masters.

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 08, 2007, 07:40:02 AM »
sami is the perfect black specimen to old white masters of superior gay sorcery.

whatever Sami does,,,,,,it aint any gayer than this

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #89 on: December 08, 2007, 07:50:46 AM »
salam
nice ride captain Sami  ;)  good luck  .

this is me  8)

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: December 08, 2007, 07:56:02 AM »
salam
nice ride captain Sami  ;)  good luck  .

this is me  8)

oooouuhhhh  thats u,,,hi,,,how nice

!!!

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: December 08, 2007, 07:56:35 AM »
Mr Aki, are you an calling me a poof ?
Thats a bit rich coming from someone who uses curry as deodorant.

I am a native Englishman, not some vile ethnic type.

That being said, you really shouldn't mock peoples personal hygiene. You sweaty socks are not renowned for being the most hygienic of races!

BTW, did Jimmy Saville really bum Arnie?

THE MUSCULAR

• Getbig II
  • GO HARD OR GO HOME
« Reply #92 on: December 08, 2007, 08:05:24 AM »

do i knw u !!  ???

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 08, 2007, 08:13:50 AM »
haha yes i thought this was about samis gay for pay session too.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #94 on: December 08, 2007, 08:26:42 AM »
  i like that... its good to be UNDERESTAMATED and then BOOOOOOOOM they get shocked.. if i were u i would  check with PORSCH web site and e.mail them of how many GT's in Bahrain and the OWNERS ;) there is ONLY 1260 of them in the whole world... mine is 1120 :-*

i told u guys befor i DONT do bodybuilding for LIVING like the rest in the sport :)  i love the sport and one day i will just stop the way i started.....NO BIG DEAL :D

It has been said that the Carrera GT is hard to drive, many people have stalled the car on hills, I don't no how many hills Bahrain, but have you stalled the car?

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: December 08, 2007, 10:06:51 AM »

Dont bother ur self with them Bro... they will NEVER end...looking at how many posts they do a day and how many hours they spent on the net..... its hopeless....

OK, notice how he never once addresses the questions we posed.  He just comes back with pathetic childish insults.  Sami answer this question:  do you tell your kids that you pose in homoerotic pictures, do private sessions for old men and the like.  And, do you pose for the sheiks.  Just a simple two questions.  Please answer without name calling please.

I TOLD u will NOT answer u untill u ask the RIGHT question.. so far u still asking the WRONG once thinking u will piss me off :-*  at first psots befor i was giving u my attention and time.. now...u need to grow up and talk like a man.... other than this u will talk to the HAND ;)

Sammi, at any point during this photo shoot did you think "What the Fcuk am I doing"?

Before you know it you will be violating citrus fruits.

not really man.. BUT at this time NOW i was thinking what the FCUK am doing answering this Dump ;D

~ The Black Smith ~

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: December 08, 2007, 10:21:20 AM »
Dont bother ur self with them Bro... they will NEVER end...looking at how many posts they do a day and how many hours they spent on the net..... its hopeless....

I TOLD u will NOT answer u untill u ask the RIGHT question.. so far u still asking the WRONG once thinking u will piss me off :-*  at first psots befor i was giving u my attention and time.. now...u need to grow up and talk like a man.... other than this u will talk to the HAND ;)

not really man.. BUT at this time NOW i was thinking what the FCUK am doing answering this Dump ;D

Since you won't answer the questions, then we are right to asume that you make alot of money doing private posings for the sheiks.  You must be ashamed of how you make your money or you would have addressed it.  Your child/children must be quite ashamed of you as well.  Does it not bother you that you can't tell your kid how you put a roof over their head or clothes on their back?  Wow, I guess having a secret life puts alot of pressure on you, doesn't it?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 08, 2007, 10:46:02 AM »
Since you won't answer the questions, then we are right to asume that you make alot of money doing private posings for the sheiks.  You must be ashamed of how you make your money or you would have addressed it.  Your child/children must be quite ashamed of you as well.  Does it not bother you that you can't tell your kid how you put a roof over their head or clothes on their back?  Wow, I guess having a secret life puts alot of pressure on you, doesn't it?

Sami just dont giv a fuck

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2007, 10:59:00 AM »
Sammi, how hot are the 18-21 y/o girls in your country?

do they warrant a visit from men seeking new sex trade lands?
Here comes the money shot

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2007, 11:00:23 AM »
Sammi, how hot are the 18-21 y/o girls in your country?

do they warrant a visit from men seeking new sex trade lands?

He's busy posing for the sheiks.  Ask him later.