Author Topic: Another guy shoot other guys in shopping mall USA OMAHA  (Read 13862 times)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Re: Another guy shoot other guys in shopping mall USA OMAHA
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2007, 01:14:48 PM »
anyone who brings race into this is a stone cold idiot.

an asshole committed those murders.  Not a white man, a christian, a nazi, a pagan, or whatever else the F he is.  An asshole.

Why all the name calling today? Did you have a client turn down your website services?  ;D

Hahaahaha.  Yeah, they don't spray rounds from automatic weapons, not caring who gets hit.   ::)  Killing over petty shit in "the hood" doesn't make the hit correct and those gang hits happen more often than Cletus in the mall or Mr. Chang at a major university.

Those things happen in rough neighbors. I say let the gangs kill themselves. We are talking about a mall here.

shhhh.... You'll spoil his delusions of grandeur.... He's no doubt on one of those "blacks invented the world,... and your guitar" trips :D

haha ok "berserker". we have real comedian on getbig. ::)

Yeah isolated accounts of so called "white" violence as opposed to the rampant acts in shit neighborhoods.  Sgt. D's claims that it is okay for blacks to go kill other blacks to solve "drama" makes his community look even worse.  Condoning violence over women, drug deals, etc as long as only the "guilty" party gets killed puts it all in a new perspective.   ::)  Maybe he can set a legal precedent.  "Don't worry jury members, he only killed the man who did him wrong.  He won that dice game fair and square."

No it is not okay for blacks to kill other blacks. Like you give a shit anways. You act like violence in the ghetto is something new.::) You can't change how people act in the projects. There is always going to be drug dealers, prostitutes, and violence in those areas. Most of these people have no job, no education, etc.If parents(both) raise their children they wouldnt have that kind of problem.

I'm not anti-gun at all.....I fired my first pistol at age 2 (with a bit of help)

But, all I'm picturing in that scenario is a few middle aged women with gun in their left hand, right hand up covering their face....gun almost upside down, held up high almost over their head, firing randomly in the direction the gunman was in 30 seconds ago. 

Ever see two cars try to merge into the same lane at the same time? 
Two cars traveling 30 miles an hour come within 10 feet of each other and they yank the wheel 90 degrees in the opposite direction as if Zeus himself suddenly erupted from the center of that lane. 

People shit their pants and nearly mow down a home when a squirrel runs in front of their car. 

I don't see people dropping to one knee and taking aim with both hands firmly on their handgun.....

240 is such a gangster

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2007, 01:16:47 PM »
I don't know about others, but I guarantee I would take a single target without shooting up everyone else.  One shot one kill baby :)

Oh boy ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2007, 01:20:51 PM »
I don't know about others, but I guarantee I would take a single target without shooting up everyone else.  One shot one kill baby :)

Well, to his defence you'd just have to change it a bit...

More innocents dead.  :'( :'(

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2007, 02:22:33 PM »
Sgt D, I don't care about the gangs but they are only there because the community does not stand up against them so that's that.  Don't act like this is some huge phenomenon with the "white" community.  This only gets air time because it is out of the ordinary for this group. 

As for the Dirty Harrys around here, I guarantee that if most LEOs hesitate in the line of fire, you will most certainly too.  Self preservation is an innate instinct and when the bullets fly most duck and run.  Some don't and those are the ones that will shoot back, trust me.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2007, 03:07:34 PM »
Sgt D, I don't care about the gangs but they are only there because the community does not stand up against them so that's that

If some prick gang or dope house set up shop in my neighborhood, I'd be calling the police 24/7 so that there was a police presence, I'd be calling the media with any reason I could to get attention out there.  Neighborhood watch, etc.  Do that shit elsewhere.

I have high standards for the street where I live and my kids will grow up.  I would hope most on my street would be the same way.  Looking the other way will only encourage ten more to move in.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 01:51:34 AM »
that fuckstain would have had 30 shoppers firing upon him once the first shots rang.

he would have had ten people running up the stairs to plug him as he crouched.

Remember, guns aren't bad.  People are.  The guy could have stabbed ten people just as easily.  An armed society is a polite society.
Then why are more people killed in USA than in countries like UK or France?

Do you think people are better in those countries? ???

Remember, guns aren't bad.  People are.

Bump for answer
As empty as paradise

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2007, 02:04:26 AM »
Bump for answer

Japan has one of the strictest gun laws in the world and BANG! look at this:

Murder rates vary greatly among countries and societies around the world. In the Western world, murder rates in most countries have declined significantly during the 20th century and are now between 1-4 cases per 100,000 people per year. Murder rates in Japan, Ireland and Iceland are among the lowest in the world, around 0.5; the rate of the United States is among the highest of developed countries, around 5.5 in 2004, with rates in larger cities sometimes over 40 per 100,000.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder

http://www.bookmice.net/darkchilde/japan/crime.html

"Guns aren't bad, people are" is totally stupid, because it's bad people with guns that's the problem.

No guns = no shootings. <-- i guess this is very easy to understand. The more guns you have, the more it raises the likelyhood that someone gets shot. Think about all the kids that die because they 'play' with live guns at home.

No guns at home = no accidents with guns. <-- i guess this is very easy to understand.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2007, 06:18:49 AM »
Japan has one of the strictest gun laws in the world and BANG! look at this:

That's why Japanese gangsters today are reduced to using ancient weapons.    ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 07:20:47 AM »
That's why Japanese gangsters today are reduced to using ancient weapons.    ;D

How about you address his post instead?
As empty as paradise

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 07:33:07 AM »
How about you address his post instead?

Why?  His is a good post.  Personally, I've never owned nor fired a gun in my life.

In Cuba, civilians can't own guns of course.  Castro wouldn't want the common folk to rise up with arms and overthrow him if they decided to.  But as a result, gun related crime is extremely low, which is good.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 07:39:09 AM »
Why?  His is a good post.  Personally, I've never owned nor fired a gun in my life.

In Cuba, civilians can't own guns of course.  Castro wouldn't want the common folk to rise up with arms and overthrow him if they decided to.  But as a result, gun related crime is extremely low, which is good.

I don't think the reason why Castro is still in power is due to the strict gun laws in Cuba.

Then, why did the Bay of Pigs result in such a tremendous fiasco?

I'd venture a guess that the reason is because USA is still boycotting Cuba, effectively preventing any Western companies from establishing, thus keeping Cuba poor and helping Castro to mobilize the Cubans against an outer force.

There are such things as nationalism.
As empty as paradise

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 07:47:36 AM »
I don't think the reason why Castro is still in power is due to the strict gun laws in Cuba.

Then, why did the Bay of Pigs result in such a tremendous fiasco?

I didn't say that.  I agree with you.  The Bay of Pigs didn't work because Castro had a lot of support from Cubans, at least back then.  But gun control is one of many ways dictators make it difficult for people to overthrow them through violence.

I'd venture a guess that the reason is because USA is still boycotting Cuba, effectively preventing any Western companies from establishing, thus keeping Cuba poor and helping Castro to mobilize the Cubans against an outer force.

There are such things as nationalism.

You maybe right, but many Cubans believe that Castro has always welcomed the boycott because he keeps blaming the US and the boycott for all of Cuba's problems.  If the boycott were lifted, they say, then Castro would have nobody and nothing to blame for the nation's problems anymore.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 08:33:19 AM »

But I do own a sword, not for self defence, but I will use it if a thief breaks into my home with a gun while I'm asleep at night.  Then I will fight him in my underwear with my sword.  It will be like 300 all over again.

Then he will shoot me and I'll end up dead full of holes, just like King Leonidas.  But hey, at least I will have died trying.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2007, 06:17:07 PM »
lol ive been around guns all my life and have my ccp and if i were at the mall i would have stayed put with my gun and if i had a shot i would have taken it, i wouldnt go looking for the guy...also if i saw somebody running around with a gun that wasnt in a police uniform id probably shoot at them...so sorry 240 your 10 people running around to stop him would get shot at.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2007, 06:29:51 PM »
you're right, I clearly learned nothing of shooting growing up in Wyoming and my expert qualifications from the Marine Corps clearly remove me from being able to take someone out with one shot.  Yes, yes, you're right to roll your eyes... I'm clearly talking out my ass...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2007, 06:32:55 PM »
and also situations have occured where the gunman was taken down by unarmed citizens.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2007, 11:16:22 AM »

How long would this rampage have lasted if everyone was walking around armed  ;)

Below are some comments pulled from a write up by a guy who was not far from the shooter at the mall shooting in Omaha. It's a long read, but interesting. A few key comments of note he makes in his write up:

"Honestly, and as God as my witness, when I saw him shooting and as watched for a few seconds trying to figure out what he was going to do and what I should do, the thought that when through my mind was, "If I had a gun, I have a perfect shot."

And

"When I realized that I had no gun, fear instantly struck me, along with anger, and severe panic."

And

"I have completed the training class, but I keep putting off applying for the permit because I think it is useless. In the places I would need a gun most, I am not allowed to have it. I will not be a person living in fear and not go to Van Maur because they don?t allow guns."

And

"I am very angry at the city of Omaha and the mall for their stupid laws that nearly cost me my life. The laws protected no one, and in my opinion, caused people to die."

For those who wish to read this first hand account, I found it here:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=322156

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »
Good add, Will.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2007, 12:08:37 PM »
you're right, I clearly learned nothing of shooting growing up in Wyoming and my expert qualifications from the Marine Corps clearly remove me from being able to take someone out with one shot.  Yes, yes, you're right to roll your eyes... I'm clearly talking out my ass...

Finally you understand ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2007, 02:59:44 PM »
Below are some comments pulled from a write up by a guy who was not far from the shooter at the mall shooting in Omaha. It's a long read, but interesting. A few key comments of note he makes in his write up:

"Honestly, and as God as my witness, when I saw him shooting and as watched for a few seconds trying to figure out what he was going to do and what I should do, the thought that when through my mind was, "If I had a gun, I have a perfect shot."

And

"When I realized that I had no gun, fear instantly struck me, along with anger, and severe panic."

And

"I have completed the training class, but I keep putting off applying for the permit because I think it is useless. In the places I would need a gun most, I am not allowed to have it. I will not be a person living in fear and not go to Van Maur because they don?t allow guns."

And

"I am very angry at the city of Omaha and the mall for their stupid laws that nearly cost me my life. The laws protected no one, and in my opinion, caused people to die."

For those who wish to read this first hand account, I found it here:

http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=322156

Will, why is it that there are so much fewer gun related kills in countries like Japan and England? Countries with stricter gun laws?
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2007, 03:08:15 PM »
Hedge, after 50 or 100 years, yes, America would have lower violence.

however, those 50 years would be a lawless clusterfvck of bad guys with already legal guns feasting on newly disarmed people.

Do you disagree?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2007, 03:12:38 PM »
Finally you understand ;D
wanna try me 8)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2007, 04:09:23 PM »
Hedge, after 50 or 100 years, yes, America would have lower violence.

however, those 50 years would be a lawless clusterfvck of bad guys with already legal guns feasting on newly disarmed people.

Do you disagree?

I am not sure honestly.

I definitely think something could be done, and it should start with the seizing of illegal weapons of course.

A major problem is that so many new weapons are getting out into circulation the whole time.

So have high taxes on guns, and the money from those taxes should be directly used in gun violence preventive programs, also to help victims in gun related violence.

Perhaps it is impossible to get rid of all guns.

But having strict control of those who buy guns, and also have some sort of skill test/theory test for those applying for a gun license.

It would keep a few bad seeds from owning a gun.

I'd like to see an effort to collect illegal guns. A big effort.

But also an effort to slow down the neverending flooding of guns into the US market by the weapon industry.
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2007, 05:38:05 PM »
I am not sure honestly.

I definitely think something could be done, and it should start with the seizing of illegal weapons of course.

A major problem is that so many new weapons are getting out into circulation the whole time.

So have high taxes on guns, and the money from those taxes should be directly used in gun violence preventive programs, also to help victims in gun related violence.

Perhaps it is impossible to get rid of all guns.

But having strict control of those who buy guns, and also have some sort of skill test/theory test for those applying for a gun license.

It would keep a few bad seeds from owning a gun.

I'd like to see an effort to collect illegal guns. A big effort.

But also an effort to slow down the neverending flooding of guns into the US market by the weapon industry.

Therein lies the problem.  The massive overhaul of police procedure that would be required to get all the guns from all the criminals. 

The US would be a virtual police state.  Civil rights out the window.  Police would have to literally shake down every person they saw, as either the crinimal element (or embedded generational belief that guns are an inherent right) simply wouldn't give their guns up.

Hedge, you gotta understand the American psychii.  We grow up learning the bill of rights - Guns are like hammers or screwdrivers.  They're tools.  Tools you're supposed to have to fight not only crinimals, but to keep the govt honest.  Even leading presidential candidate Mike Huckabee has said that people need guns to prevent a tyrannical govt.  The top repub and a good bet to win the white house - admits there is a need to keep guns to keep govt honest.

So you'd have the poor criminals and every redneck in the country hiding his guns.  And brutal police tactics required to stop it. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2007, 06:55:44 PM »
Therein lies the problem.  The massive overhaul of police procedure that would be required to get all the guns from all the criminals. 

The US would be a virtual police state.  Civil rights out the window.  Police would have to literally shake down every person they saw, as either the crinimal element (or embedded generational belief that guns are an inherent right) simply wouldn't give their guns up.

Hedge, you gotta understand the American psychii.  We grow up learning the bill of rights - Guns are like hammers or screwdrivers.  They're tools.  Tools you're supposed to have to fight not only crinimals, but to keep the govt honest.  Even leading presidential candidate Mike Huckabee has said that people need guns to prevent a tyrannical govt.  The top repub and a good bet to win the white house - admits there is a need to keep guns to keep govt honest.

So you'd have the poor criminals and every redneck in the country hiding his guns.  And brutal police tactics required to stop it. 

I think you make valid points about the cultural heritage, and how it cannot be ignored.

There is a problem: people are getting killed.

It seems seems likely that it is related to the amount of weapons in circulation.

How can this be addressed, without jeopardizing civil liberties?

I do not see the right to wear a gun as a civil liberty, but I can however see that there would be several problems, as you're implying, if trying to implement new, stricter gun laws.

It's not an easy issue. And believing that changing the gun laws to something like those of Japan, that is not gonna happen.

Still, something probably needs to be done.

The last few shootings indicates this, if nothing else.
As empty as paradise