Author Topic: UK Soldier unable to visit Comrade in Hospital with Uniform on may offend Muslim  (Read 3311 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Leider ist es das Vermaechtnis der Vergangenheit in deinem Land. Du kennst es schon. Das wird sich auch ueberhaupt nicht in naher Zukunft aendern, auf Gedeih und Verderb...

Stimmt schon, ist aber leider in ganz Europa nicht anders...  :'( :'( :'(

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Yeah, but you have great genetics.

Haha, the world is always a great place for those with great genetics.
No doubt about it...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Stimmt schon, ist aber leider in ganz Europa nicht anders...  :'( :'( :'(

Richtig. Die Europaeer haben gelernt, alles bis Zum Geht Nicht Mehr zu dulden und irgendwann mal wirds nicht mehr gehen.
I hate the State.

youandme

• Getbig V
They are all take, take, take!! go to Saudi and try to build a christian church! see what happens ::)

Yes and threaten to stop the building of a mosque and your life is on the line.....in America

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Some observations.........

1: why are there even any "muslims"  ::) in the uk in the first place? dont they realise they arent welcome?

2:Why would a soldier want to wear his uniform to go visit his freind in a civilian hospital when he is home on leave, does he not have his own clothes?

3: not all muslims are bad but they are being stereotyped and pushed "jews in germany in the 1930/40's" style on the public psyche.

4: i would bet if you took a survey of muslims 95% plus wouldnt even have a problem with this, the problem as with most things like this comes from out of touch middle class white sandal wearing happy clappy tofu eating liberal scum who mince around preaching their liberal bullshit to anyone who will listen, they in many respects are as much an enemy as extremist muslims.
its so true
I agree that most muslims are good people and that they are being stereotyped...heres my question why dont these "good muslims" stand up and do something to counter the stereotype. they continue to stand by and let these radicals uses their religion as an excuse to kill people. If they dont come out against it why wouldnt outsiders lump them in with the terrorist