Author Topic: Waddy at superior rippedness  (Read 11952 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Waddy at superior rippedness
« on: December 06, 2007, 02:40:05 PM »
 :D

dont worry my reign will be short lived when the annunkai come from the southern portion of earth on planet nibiru. I have already made contact with the gods. These gods are the "annunkai" or how the bible translates "giants".

they are the ones who built the pyramids. The actual sphynx was a live being at that size when they roamed across the star systems...anyways my point is we can make it through the "upgrade". they will reprogram our dna to be more godly like.  In the past they did not realize human civilization would get as advanced in technology like it has and there is alot of 'wasted space' and theyve come to clean up and start a "new age". I think it all depends upon "character" as to who will succede

anyways im ripped like a big neegar slave. this was obviously me programmed to be this way by the annunkai. The goal of the human race is to evolve into 'gods'..The gods Annunkai, Marduk, and Enlil are Alien Races who evolved to create us or you could say 'enslave' us

But in life there has to be slavery or action/motive taken or everything sits still. This process of enduring slavery is for every little drop of consciousness to do the work needed to set the 'dirt or ground work' to the next generation. They will reprogram our consciousness to take on the duties of them the "gods" Annun Marduk Enlin and Enki.
A

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Waddy at superior rippedness
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:41:45 PM »
You are pretty ripped and have a good physique. However, you seem like a bigger nutchase than me.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 02:49:20 PM »

dont worry my reign will be short lived when the annunkai come from the southern portion of earth on planet nibiru. I have already made contact with the gods. These gods are the "annunkai" or how the bible translates "giants".

they are the ones who built the pyramids. The actual sphynx was a live being at that size when they roamed across the star systems...anyways my point is we can make it through the "upgrade". they will reprogram our dna to be more godly like.  In the past they did not realize human civilization would get as advanced in technology like it has and there is alot of 'wasted space' and theyve come to clean up and start a "new age". I think it all depends upon "character" as to who will succede

anyways im ripped like a big neegar slave. this was obviously me programmed to be this way by the annunkai. The goal of the human race is to evolve into 'gods'..The gods Annunkai, Marduk, and Enlil are Alien Races who evolved to create us or you could say 'enslave' us

But in life there has to be slavery or action/motive taken or everything sits still. This process of enduring slavery is for every little drop of consciousness to do the work needed to set the 'dirt or ground work' to the next generation. They will reprogram our consciousness to take on the duties of them the "gods" Annun Marduk Enlin and Enki.

hahahahahaha   best getbig line to date ;D

bench

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 02:50:43 PM »
You are pretty ripped and have a good physique. However, you seem like a bigger nutchase than me.

you are just a child moving at a slow rate and have not used the tools of the earth to your advantage and cannot veiw the social aspect of what i said, the gods are a mirror image of us , every so often drops of conciousness or "souls" evolve as into a "king" or "god" while others are still at the low point of evolution. I guess one might guess that i am an older soul to you but we will go through the same exact experiences yet you have no  preivious memory of how you existed before..

We are in a system you fail or you succedde

you succedde with love and giving an obeying enslavement

do not fail

youll get there

we started in a sense of all knowing now we are in the process of working our way back up to that from knowing nothing, upon the annunkais arival
A

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 02:52:56 PM »
you are just a child moving at a slow rate and have not used the tools of the earth to your advantage and cannot veiw the social aspect of what i said, the gods are a mirror image of us , every so often drops of conciousness or "souls" evolve as into a "king" or "god" while others are still at the low point of evolution. I guess one might guess that i am an older soul to you but we will go through the same exact experiences yet you have no  preivious memory of how you existed before..

We are in a system you fail or you succedde

you succedde with love and giving an obeying enslavement

do not fail

youll get there

we started in a sense of all knowing now we are in the process of working our way back up to that from knowing nothing, upon the annunkais arival
let me guess,you mixed your coke with pcp.

bench

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2007, 02:54:06 PM »
DaddyWaddy should be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for all the love and genorosity he shares with us Getbiggers.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 02:54:55 PM »
"Your a weird guy Ace.......weeeeeiiiiiirr rrddd guy!!!"

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 03:11:08 PM »

Is this the same as the "nephilim"???
just not good enough

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 03:26:42 PM »

Is this the same as the "nephilim"???

yes my bad i get the gods confused
A

Wee Laddy

• Getbig II
  • Bow to your bunny overlords!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 03:51:27 PM »
Give me whatever waddy is smoking, juicing and screwing!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 03:52:47 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM MMMMMMMM ;D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 04:08:49 PM »
Wow,

It took some doing but I gotta say; this guy is winning me over!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2007, 04:32:06 PM »
Wow,

You have quite the penchant for seeking latent and wishful promiscuity from the male gender as evidenced by your need to host pictures of semi-nude males of Latino descent in your photobucket account.

Now that you feel as if you are being chivalrously romanced by Waddy, when shall the courtship begin?

Will your other potential suitors now become dispirited if they were to learn of your estrangement and possible interest of new passions?

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2007, 04:35:31 PM »
You have quite the penchant for seeking latent and wishful promiscuity from the male gender as evidenced by your need to host pictures of semi-nude males of Latino descent in your photobucket account.

Now that you feel as if you are being chivalrously romanced by Waddy, when shall the courtship begin?

Will your other potential suitor now become dispirited if they were to learn of your estrangement and possible interest of new passions?

Haha, just go away, dude. 

Were you beaten as a child?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2007, 04:36:04 PM »
Wow,

Is Rhode Island a nice state to live in, Mr. Carroll?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2007, 04:37:27 PM »
you better watch out man or "tleauxletank" will post some of pictures of naked gay spics karate kicking the air. :D

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2007, 04:37:59 PM »

It's quite nice.  Anything else I can help you with?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2007, 04:40:02 PM »

Will your other potential suitor now become dispirited if they were to learn of your estrangement and possible interest of new passions?
its funny you type all this shit on the internet,but on your youtube videos you sound like a complete dumbass.

keep up the good work google master ;)

bench

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2007, 04:40:26 PM »
It's quite nice.  Anything else I can help you with?

Why yes, actually there is something else.

What is "lap sealable film"?  See post above.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2007, 04:40:52 PM »
our purpose is to fulfill our gods purpose, thats the goal

and the cycle of life blooms, the rotation of the planets or the 'great cycle'
A

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2007, 04:41:58 PM »
c'mon, SF, even you can appreciate the humor in posting this picture on a friend's myspace who is really is a tae kwon do instructor

hahahaha, whatever you say man. ;)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 04:42:09 PM »
Now this is interesting.  Very interesting.  Seems out "tank" is quite the little scientist. ::)  He invented LAP SEALABLE FILM!!!!!!

"A lap sealable film with superior film properties including a core layer of highly crystalline biaxially oriented polyester; first and second lap sealable non-crystalline or low-crystalline polyester layers each including substantially spherical particles and disposed onto opposite sides of the core layer. The first and second lap sealable polyester layers are adhered to the core layer."

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?wo=2006121759

It's one of my patents.  How many do you have?

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 04:43:36 PM »
It's one of my patents.  How many do you have?

Why are you getting so defensive?  All I did was ask a simple question about lap sealable films. ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2007, 04:43:51 PM »
great posts daddywaddy i saved them to my harddrive so i can re-read them for inspiration
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2007, 04:44:42 PM »
Why are you getting so defensive?  All I did was ask a simple question about lap sealable films. ::)
what is that? the device he uses to line his ass with before bottoming for his boyfriend?