Author Topic: Can't stop wondering how cruel people can be  (Read 1165 times)

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
Can't stop wondering how cruel people can be
« on: December 06, 2007, 06:38:06 PM »
Today I heard that one of our friends dog had to be put into sleep, because it had bit a 15-year-old asswipe who was teasing  the dog.

The dog, which was adopted from Estonian dog shelter, belonged to our friends son, who is about 10 years old. He had said to the 15-year-old, that he would leave the dog alone, and that the boy would put the dog into leash, but the teenager just kept going on. Eventually the dog bit his hand, and the guy ended up with 5 stitches. The teenagers mum told the police, that the dog had "mutilated" his son's hand, and the police decided that the dog had to be put into sleep, even though the dog had only protected his owner. The police admitted that it looked like the teenager's mum was only after money, since amongst the first things she had asked how much money she can ask from the dog's owner. Like this wasn't enough, the kid who owned the dog, and his siblings, couldn't go to school for over a week, since the teenager and his friends had spread rumors and written all kind of shit on the schools website about that kid, and the whole school was now against that kid and his whole family.
The boy loved his dog very much, and now because of some money hungry bitch and his stupid teenager brat, the boy lost his loved friend. I wish the dog had mutilated that teenager's face (instead of biting him into hand) so bad, that the teenager would suffer his whole life, and wish he would be dead instead.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Re: Can't stop wondering how cruel people can be
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 12:28:41 AM »
I don't know what I would do in this situation if someone came to take my dog and put it down. If I had opportunity I would get someone else to keep the dog for a while until everything had blown over. Obviously this would mean lying to the police.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Can't stop wondering how cruel people can be
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 06:57:32 PM »
I feel bad for the individual that tries to take my dog.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!