Author Topic: Judgment Day  (Read 3482 times)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Judgment Day
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2009, 07:05:43 AM »
So who do you think it is?  I'm honestly very curious.  The age of aquarious is very close, but most people would look at you with a blank stare if you said that.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Judgment Day
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2009, 12:12:17 PM »
Just found a video on DIA.  There are some mistakes made and they haven't put everything together yet but this will give you a look at all the murals.  Read my notes above on what this means.  I've spent time examaning the murals in person.

Good Stuff Hugo....reminds me of the Georgia Guide stones where the message is to kill off 5.5 BILLION people and restore the world to this more pristine condition

This mural is saying the same thing, just more graphically. In the Georgia Guide Stones video you will see that a man named RC Christian had the stones built. RC could mean Rosecrusians
and the date of the erection of the monument March 22nd could also be the number 322 as March is the third month and the day is 22nd. 322 which is the Skull and Bones number
. When it is all said and done it will be as expected more Illuminati doings and symbols pertaining to their New World Order and tehir desire to control the whole world. Weird adn scary stuff for sure...
C