Author Topic: Judgment Day  (Read 3483 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Judgment Day
« on: December 06, 2007, 09:13:32 PM »
THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT ;)  LAUGH IT UP, BUT IN ALL MY YEARS OF RESEARCHING, AND IT'S BEEN A LOT OF YEARS, no not from liberal sites ::) THIS IS AN ARTICLE THAT COMES REAL CLOSE... 

Judgment Day
By Peter Chamberlin
Online Journal Contributing Writer

Dec 3, 2007, 01:48

Email this article
 Printer friendly page

The world is being steered into an apocalyptic climax that defies reason, by largely unknown powers, for unknowable reasons. All of us are among the unfortunate losers in the ultimate earth lottery, with ringside seats to the end of the world, from which there is no escape. There is a secretive cabal of criminal minds, who are doing everything in their (practically limitless) power to violently forge a utopian world order upon the earth. In this unfolding power play they intend to pre-enact Judgment Day, to convince the people that time is up, making them easier to manipulate, using their own religious beliefs against them. What the Bible gave us as a prophetic warning, these guys are treating as if it was their script for the worst horror movie of all time.

Here we have a lot of very rich and powerful people producing and directing a worldwide Hollywood version of the end of the world, with extreme real world consequences. Cecil B. Demented does “Armageddon” on the streets of America. For the most part, we have passively watched as “shock and awe” rained down from the sky, onto the innocent masses of poor dark-skinned people half a world away. But for those countries who were spared the first act, because they were far away from the war’s front lines, there will be a terrible second act, which will prove to be just as deadly as the first. When the world cracks open, the war will become up close and very personal for everyone.

The name of the new game, from here on out, will be population reduction, selective population reduction. In the end, the human race, at least the surviving remnant, will be much paler than it is today. The same think tanks and globalist foundations who wrote the script for the end of the world are the same ones who produced the threatening “Global 2000 Report,” the blueprint for population reduction that our elite masters conjured up for the Carter administration.

If you want to know what they intend for us in their Judgment Day script then keep in mind that the Book of Revelation has been their inspiration. Wars, famine and pestilence seem to be the motif for the first two acts. They will help to induce shock in the captive audience, for the third and final act of the globalist tragedy. Traumatized populations that have been devastated by atrocities are easier to manipulate, as government practiced psy-ops programs have confirmed.

cont... http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_2696.shtml

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Judgment Day
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 09:38:46 PM »
This is a painting that appears in the Denver International Airport. The airport was planned by the "NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION" of which a large masonic dedication commemorates in the airport.

This mural appears after a series of gruesome apocalyptic murals...

On the face, well this doesn't look like much... but what is this image?  Why does this image appear after a series of apocalyptic murals?  Easy...  This is from the bible

Isaiah 2:2-4
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains(DIA was built to represent the mountains), and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.(notice the children from all nations) 3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. 4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

The boy in the painting is the coming messiah, a homage to sort of a masonic messiah.  Nowhere on the net will you find this information, but if you ever go there in person, look at the boy in the mural where he appears in the previous mural to this one, painted very small on the boy's jacket is a phrase in Gaelic... The phrase translates to, "Royal is my Race" Again, I doubt you can find anything like this on the net, the saying is there because the boy is descended from Jesus and yes, this person is alive today and I'm pretty sure I know who it is.

Judgement day, the second coming and all that has been diligently worked toward, BY MORTAL MEN, for a long long long time...

Laugh it up Fuzball ;D

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 09:51:13 PM »
Those Murals are very real, and very scary.  :-\
S

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 09:58:03 PM »
U gotta relax.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 10:43:40 PM »
U gotta relax.
How am I not relaxed?  Do you see my spazing out?  It's not like I bring this stuff up as some means of facilitating its prevention since I'm pretty sure that's nearly impossible...  I'm quite relaxed about this and rest assured, I won't be digging any deep holes to hide in ;)  If anything, knowing this stuff allows me to appreciate each day and live life as well as I can... Thanks for the concern anyway.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 12:20:43 AM »
Who is it then? Me and the bloke down the pub have a theory but we need your input.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 12:39:11 AM »
Who is it then? Me and the bloke down the pub have a theory but we need your input.
HA!  This was post 666 for you :D   It's probably the same person, who do you think it is?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 12:52:07 AM »
Isaiah 2:2-4
...nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war anymore.

Oh and I forgot... This, this is where you trace back the origin of "novus ordo seclorum" Not as commonly believed that the New World Order is just America policing the world, it's much more than that. This mural, commorates the start of the new order of the ages, the age of Aquarius which is about to start any time now as we are leaving the age of Pisces.  Note Pisces, the fish, associated with Jesus.  The new age comes with the supposed arrival of a messiah, a new age is to begin.  This is the time they've been planning for, for a long long time and it's here ;D  So don't wait to buy that muscle car!  Go out and have fun :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 03:30:38 AM »
bump :P

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 06:12:41 AM »
Berserker, can you direct me to your local magic mushroom dealer?

Thanks in advance!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 07:02:44 AM »
Hi Purple Aki

???

You think that's me?

Clearly you're hallucinating, cause' that's AMC's gimmick!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 07:11:38 AM »
DIA mural

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 07:21:47 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 07:25:47 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 07:30:07 AM »
Masonic New World Airport Commission

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 11:28:36 AM »
How do you know they're not doing things for the greater good?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 05:14:08 PM »
How do you know they're not doing things for the greater good?
Well if you call reducing the population down to a few thousand people and starting everything completely over "for the greater good" then ok... 

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 11:41:48 PM »
Well if you call reducing the population down to a few thousand people and starting everything completely over "for the greater good" then ok... 

What if that was an absolute requirement for the continued existence of mankind? Would it not be acceptable?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 05:20:53 AM »
What if that was an absolute requirement for the continued existence of mankind? Would it not be acceptable?
It doesn't really matter what it is.... it's going to happen, period :-*  maybe you're right, people are so beyond fucked, we're to many and the number of total jackasses, idiots and retards reached epic proportions years ago.  The part I don't like are the evil pricks doing this elevating themselves to godlike status over man.  anyway you slice it, that one is just wrong.  These people are scum and they decide who lives or dies?  Bahh :-X

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 06:38:50 AM »
knowing this stuff allows me to appreciate each day and live life as well as I can

I agree!  I try to remind myself to enjoy and appreciate each day I live...because if I get run over and killed by a car, to me, that day is "Judgment Day" anyway and the rest of life on earth won't really matter anymore to one dead man.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2009, 01:06:35 AM »
I agree!  I try to remind myself to enjoy and appreciate each day I live...because if I get run over and killed by a car, to me, that day is "Judgment Day" anyway and the rest of life on earth won't really matter anymore to one dead man.
well said.

Ganuvanx

• Getbig II
  • There's somethin out there, and it ain't no man.
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2009, 01:23:02 AM »
No question about the plot these evil people are following. It is contained in the Bible. It would be a good idea for everyone, even you religion bashers, to open a Bible and find out how it ends.

The dark rituals these sick bastards perform are specifically aimed at Christianity and its destruction. No other religion is of concern to them. Do they know something you atheists don't? The supernatural and good vs. evil is very real. These guys are screwing with shit most people can't even fathom.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2009, 02:09:39 PM »
Just found a video on DIA.  There are some mistakes made and they haven't put everything together yet but this will give you a look at all the murals.  Read my notes above on what this means.  I've spent time examaning the murals in person.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2009, 02:14:57 PM »
Do those articles mention the aliens that live beneath DIA and eat children?

I'm not kidding, people really believe that.  I wish it were a joke.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »
Do those articles mention the aliens that live beneath DIA and eat children?

I'm not kidding, people really believe that.  I wish it were a joke.
yea, I've heard that.  typical disinfo.  Indroduce absurdities into truths, nobody believes the truth anymore because a few idiots run around repeating that there are reptilians underground eating people.  They said there are bases all over the US with DIA being one of them and it's alien.  This was first introduced to the public through Art Bell back in the 90's.  Garbage.