Author Topic: Chicago Wheather Sucks...  (Read 7340 times)

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
Re: Chicago Wether Sucks...
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 08:30:01 AM »
Suck it up...drive slow and don't run over the pedestrians. Stay out of Boystown if you value your ass
I WILL EAT YOU!

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 08:30:35 AM »
Blockhead where is the show and what time prejudging?

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 08:31:59 AM »

Damn,thats one ballpark i've always wanted to visit.haven't been yet :(

The bars in Wrigleyville are a great place to go to if you're looking to auction off a pair of Nasser's soiled trunks too.  Should be a lot of bidders.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 08:35:00 AM »
California weather and scenery is amazing, but it has its negatives.

Number one, it's a fake state with fake people.  Those who have visited know what I'm talking about.  Those of you that live there and don't?  You're probably one of the people I'm talking about.

Me personally, I can't tolerate how lazy people are on the west coast.  Again this is a generalization, there are hardworking people there, but east coast people run circles around them.

:-*
just not good enough

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Chicago Wheather Sucks...
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 11:25:33 AM »

www.npcillinoisbodybuild ing.com

SS...you mean I'll get them DID!  ;)

240...I'll definitely try now. The way I see it bodybuilders not even BORN YET will be talking about this classic Getbig style owning for years to come.

Sf is correct. Some parts of Chicago will straight up remind you of Sierra Leone. Over the summer I was driving through the hood (with my doors locked of course) and it was well past midnight. Kids no older than 7yrs old were still out about about playing.

In Chicago...Mexicans are the worst drivers ever. Maybe not try driving through Chinatown. Boystown on N. Halsted street reminds you of 'Soddom/Gahmorra'. You pray for the green light at intersections in most neighborhoods because someone is either trying to wash your windows for some change or throwing up gang signs on the corner in a 4 X white T with a shag and tear drop tattoo on either their left or right side of their face depending on where you are.

The Dan Ryan STAYS in gridlock along with the 290/Eisenhower. 24/7/365. People are seperated in Chicago not only by race and gang affiliation but based on what newspaper they read...the Sun Times or the "Trib". If you want good Italian food you go to Taylor st. If you want to get beat up in a local dive bar you go to any bar in Bridgeport as they hate outsiders...just ask Lenard Clark that.

If you need ANY bootleg on DVD or need a new watch, sunglasses, socks, leather gloves, wallets, belts or cologne then you go check out the fine salesman working the 87th/Dan Ryan exit at anytime of the day or night.

It's all good in the hood. We have HOT summers, frigid WINTERS, crisp FALLS and warm SPRINGS. Beaches like LA, nightlife like Vegas and culture like NYC.

Sweet Home Chicago! Go Hawks!
?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 11:27:32 AM »
Im about 25 miles south of green bay, the weather sucks ass up here.  I got my fricken magnum stuck in a parking lot last saturday when we had a huge ass snow storm.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2007, 11:33:39 AM »
Im about 25 miles south of green bay, the weather sucks ass up here.  I got my fricken magnum stuck in a parking lot last saturday when we had a huge ass snow storm.
I've been there before. I know the area. Try to come down to the Ironman show if you can. The Tomasini's usually show up and hang.
?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2007, 11:34:57 AM »
I've been there before. I know the area. Try to come down to the Ironman show if you can. The Tomasini's usually show up and hang.

When and where is that show? 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 11:37:19 AM »
Just flew in today.  Got in my rental and slid across two red lights.  How the fuck do you people live here ::)
hahaha im using my a/c while i drive around miami.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 11:41:29 AM »
Bastard! It took me about 30 minutes to scrape the ice frozen on all my windows this morning and rock back and forth to get my car out of the pile of snow I was parked in.

It's at The Gateway Theater. I-90/Lawrence. About 10 miles NORTH of downtown Chicago. Check out www.npcillinoisbodybuild ing.com 
?

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 11:44:34 AM »

You go to hell, you go to hell and die!

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 11:46:03 AM »
When and where is that show? 

Gateway Theater, Chicago. Dec 8

9am check in
11 pre judging
7 night show

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 07, 2007, 11:48:11 AM »

Damn, must be nice...it took me over an hour and a half to go from Milwaukee to Kenosha lastnight (about 30 sum miles) because the roads were so bad from the fricken snow...you lucky bastard!

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #63 on: December 07, 2007, 12:29:47 PM »

Miami weather is no walk in the park either  ::)

You couldn't live out there without a/c  :-\

And I'm sure these guys won't be too jealous of you when hurricane season rolls around  ;D
just not good enough

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 07, 2007, 12:34:22 PM »

Miami weather is no walk in the park either  ::)

You couldn't live out there without a/c  :-\

And I'm sure these guys won't be too jealous of you when hurricane season rolls around  ;D
Eh, I'll take hurricane season over a New England winter any day.
:D Weee

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #65 on: December 07, 2007, 12:36:34 PM »
Eh, I'll take hurricane season over a New England winter any day.

And I'll take Cali earthquakes over seasonal hurricanes, thank you very much  ;D
just not good enough

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 07, 2007, 12:43:13 PM »
And I'll take Cali earthquakes over seasonal hurricanes, thank you very much  ;D
Cali has earthquakes and mudslides.  :-\

:D Weee

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »
I'll take occasional terrorist attacks over earthquakes, mudslides, fires, and hurricanes thank you too!

9-!!
BigNationRadio.com

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »
California weather and scenery is amazing, but it has its negatives.

Number one, it's a fake state with fake people.  Those who have visited know what I'm talking about.  Those of you that live there and don't?  You're probably one of the people I'm talking about.

Me personally, I can't tolerate how lazy people are on the west coast.  Again this is a generalization, there are hardworking people there, but east coast people run circles around them.
everybody here is fake. that would be like me saying everybody in chicago are fat sausage eating bulls/bears fans.   people are lazy? would you like to compare your states economy to california's??? hahah.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2007, 12:54:33 PM »
I'll take occasional terrorist attacks over earthquakes, mudslides, fires, and hurricanes thank you too!

9-!!
i would LOVE to live in NYC. i have traveled all over the place, and its my absolute fav. city i have seen so far.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #70 on: December 07, 2007, 01:00:11 PM »
i would LOVE to live in NYC. i have traveled all over the place, and its my absolute fav. city i have seen so far.
Your going to need alot more money than the 50 bucks you steal from your mom to buy that coke for the night to live here
L

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #71 on: December 07, 2007, 03:21:29 PM »
everybody here is fake. that would be like me saying everybody in chicago are fat sausage eating bulls/bears fans.   people are lazy? would you like to compare your states economy to california's??? hahah.

I'm speaking in generalities, bud...Most of the people in chicago are fat and eat sausage; and they're awesome....

I hope your not saying that an economies health is related to how hard its people work in today's geopolitical situation.  Californians (except for the illegals) ARE lazy (IN GENERAL)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2007, 04:46:45 PM »
Californians (except for the illegals) ARE lazy (IN GENERAL)

LMAO!!!  :D
just not good enough

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #73 on: December 07, 2007, 06:34:52 PM »

I used to stay in Chicago from time to time. If I remember right, the street the hotel was on, was Mannheim Road. I want to say on the northeast side from downtown, though memory is faded. I remember the place was called "The Lido." The WORST hotel I've ever been in. From the roaches, the shitty mattresses that couldn't be flipped anymore because they were that worn out, the hookers banging on your window at all hours of the day/night, the windows that did not lock, the doors that didn't lock...to the weather that could change disposition faster than Adonis.
The Steak and Egger across the street wasn't half bad though! ;D

mac7000

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: December 07, 2007, 06:46:05 PM »
There are fewer blacks here in Chicago now than there were in the 80's.  There has been a massive white influx into the city and a black outflux into the suburbs of Chicago.  A few of the areas that were straight up ghettos in the 80's (Wicker Park, area around the remnants of Cabrini Green) now are trendy neighborhoods because of all the white people moving in.

I definitly agree, Chicago always been an awsome city but it has completly cleaned up since the 80's.  People who don't live in the city always have a delusional view on things.  I thought Cabrini is pretty much closed down, or in the process.