Author Topic: Open Challenge to TitusisBack!  (Read 7732 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Open Challenge to TitusisBack!
« on: December 07, 2007, 12:53:47 AM »
Titusisback made two pretty extraordinary claims in the "495 incline press" thread--a) that he does 140 lbs x 6 for dumbell press, and b) 60 lb delt lateral raises.

Post pics or you're just another internet nerd claiming to have incredible strength.

Either of your physique which should resemble someone who can lift those weights, or pics of you lifting.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Open Challenge to TitusisBack!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 01:03:27 AM »
Those claims don't really seem all that crazy. You would have to be a strong guy obviously, but i can imagine a few people here are capable of those lifts.
No doubt about it...

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 01:08:20 AM »
Those claims don't really seem all that crazy. You would have to be a strong guy obviously, but i can imagine a few people here are capable of those lifts.

Agreed ! I Manage a Gym and I see, Daily, quite a few Guys pushing that kind of Weight. Four Words, BigBobs ... MAN THE FUCK UP !

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 01:19:23 AM »

Agreed ! I Manage a Gym and I see, Daily, quite a few Guys pushing that kind of Weight. Four Words, BigBobs ... MAN THE FUCK UP !

I didnt say those lifts are unbelievable, but since they are a lot heavier than the average getbigger lifts, I would like to see pics...besides I was curteous enough to show Titusisback certain pics from Nasser's training videos.

And what exactly do you mean by manning the fuck up?  What challenge have I backed down from?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 01:20:21 AM »
but i can imagine a few people here are capable of those lifts.

I agree, however I don't believe Titusisback is one of those few people  :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2007, 01:25:46 AM »
I didnt say those lifts are unbelievable, but since they are a lot heavier than the average getbigger lifts, I would like to see pics...besides I was curteous enough to show Titusisback certain pics from Nasser's training videos.

And what exactly do you mean by manning the fuck up?  What challenge have I backed down from?

Your a good sport, Bigbobs. I just like picking on ya from time to time. Now MAN THE FUCK UP !  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2007, 01:29:33 AM »

Your a good sport, Bigbobs. I just like picking on ya from time to time. Now MAN THE FUCK UP !  :D

;)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2007, 01:33:21 AM »
Titusisback made two pretty extraordinary claims in the "495 incline press" thread--a) that he does 140 lbs x 6 for dumbell press, and b) 60 lb delt lateral raises.

Post pics or you're just another internet nerd claiming to have incredible strength.

Either of your physique which should resemble someone who can lift those weights, or pics of you lifting.

"Titusisback"?

The irony!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2007, 01:37:41 AM »
"Titusisback"?
The irony!

"Titus walks"

I can see the headlines already.
No doubt about it...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 01:56:20 AM »
"Titus walks"

I can see the headlines already.

The only place he'll walk is the yard, 30mins at a time and finally the electric chair.  8)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2007, 06:52:52 AM »
bump - looks like he's backing out....why am I not surprised lol

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2007, 07:08:47 AM »

That's true, you did show him those pics... 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 08:33:19 AM »
bump - looks like he's backing out....why am I not surprised lol

I've already posted my photos. If you still don't believe I can lift those weights, you're just used to low strength standards set by nasser himself.

By the way.. I said those were my all time best lifts. My strength is probably 10-15% down from the day when I used to compete.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2007, 08:34:55 AM »
BTW, it's prerty ironic I'm supposed to go through the trouble of making videos of my lifts when there's NO VIDEOS OF NASSER lifting shit! HAHA! Nice try trying to divert attention elsewhere!  ;D

Wow... 15 x 225 lb bench. Nasser's the man!!  ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2007, 08:35:53 AM »
Jihad!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2007, 08:36:55 AM »
BTW, it's prerty ironic I'm supposed to go through the trouble of making videos of my lifts when there's NO VIDEOS OF NASSER lifting shit! HAHA! Nice try trying to divert attention elsewhere!  ;D

Wow... 15 x 225 lb bench. Nasser's the man!!  ;D
did you claim a 140lb. db SHOULDER press or INCLINE press?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2007, 08:39:01 AM »
did you claim a 140lb. db SHOULDER press or INCLINE press?

Incline

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2007, 08:42:25 AM »
Incline
i can believe that on a low incline for a competitive bb'er but hell no on the shoulder press, 140 pound bells on shoulder presses is world class.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2007, 08:44:35 AM »
i can believe that on a low incline for a competitive bb'er but hell no on the shoulder press, 140 pound bells on shoulder presses is world class.

Correct. Never gone heavier than 110 lbs.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2007, 08:47:01 AM »
Correct. Never gone heavier than 110 lbs.
those are def. believeable weights for a guy with your muscle and build, good job.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2007, 08:49:50 AM »

Where have I asked for any videos?  Just simple pics - I take it reading comprehension was not your major.  If you said they are already posted why dont you link them or post them here.  If you post pics and you do really look like someone who can lift those weights I'll admit it - I'm not going to be like you and try to think of every possible excuse to discredit your claims as you did with Nasser's pics lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2007, 08:50:44 AM »
Jihad!!!!

hahaha, even though you probably think that's some type of insult towards me (not sure why you do), I actually find that funny.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:55 AM »
Where have I asked for any videos?  Just simple pics -

If I was to post something, I'd post videos. Pictures mean shit in my books. You're obviously impressed by screenshots as you're obsessed posting them as "proof". I've said before I'm a former competitive bodybuilder, plus my current gym doesn't have anything heavier than 100 lbs anyways.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2007, 08:59:29 AM »
If I was to post something, I'd post videos. Pictures mean shit in my books. You're obviously impressed by screenshots as you're obsessed posting them as "proof". I've said before I'm a former competitive bodybuilder, plus my current gym doesn't have anything heavier than 100 lbs anyways.

So you used to press 140's for 6 and now you go to a gym where the max dumbells are 100's  ::)  I also made it even easier by saying you dont have to post pics of your lifts, just of your physique. 

I believe you're a former competitive bodybuilder, however again without seeing your pics that means schitt.  I've seen people compete who barely bench 225 for a single.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2007, 08:59:54 AM »
hahaha, even though you probably think that's some type of insult towards me (not sure why you do), I actually find that funny.

It you who made a connection between the picture and you, not me.  ;D