Author Topic: no gear = no motivation  (Read 5240 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: no gear = no motivation
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2007, 12:08:41 PM »
shaved head = receeding hair line.....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2007, 01:20:41 PM »
shaved head = receeding hair line.....

exactly....

shaved head = not the pathetic guy hanging on to the wisps of hair and rubbing rogaine on it every night .....

you can cut it short, comb it over, bleach it, rub rogaine on it, use special shampoo, take proscar.....whatever you want...
but if its going......let it go and shave it off. dont be that guy in denial

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2007, 05:08:31 AM »
exactly....

shaved head = not the pathetic guy hanging on to the wisps of hair and rubbing rogaine on it every night .....

you can cut it short, comb it over, bleach it, rub rogaine on it, use special shampoo, take proscar.....whatever you want...
but if its going......let it go and shave it off. dont be that guy in denial
Agreed....
why do people insist on trying to borrow hair from one side to the other... just shave it and get it over with....
 ;D

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2007, 07:19:09 AM »
Agreed....
why do people insist on trying to borrow hair from one side to the other... just shave it and get it over with....
 ;D

HaHa...or think that if you have a shaved head youre trying to be a bad ass? i dont have any hair on the top and choose not to look like jean luke piccard from star trek!!!!...so i shave it off.......

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2007, 11:07:40 AM »

HaHa...or think that if you have a shaved head youre trying to be a bad ass? i dont have any hair on the top and choose not to look like jean luke piccard from star trek!!!!...so i shave it off.......

You don't want the ring around?? My good friend had that going on when I first moved out here. Took a while but finally got him to shave it off and let it go.

Dude was also a gorilla, literally, looked he poked his head out of a body hair sweater!! He used to make fun of me for shaving my bodyhair. Then I got the call one day asking how to go about it. Poor guy almost went and used Nair but luckily got him to buy clippers for the first huge layer, then Venus the rest. Now his brother does it too and in Az, that much bodyhair is not a good thing.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »
Heavy body hair gots to go if you work in the heat IMO.

Them rip-stop millitary material jeans and bare under that is Great if  job will allow.
That shit breathes like no other material I know of.