Author Topic: MALL SHOOTER (Not on Steroids)  (Read 4007 times)

The_Leafy_Bug

Re: MALL SHOOTER (Not on Steroids)
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2007, 04:43:57 PM »
um leafy...why not run a comb through your hair before taking picts?  ::)
For give me medford but i didn't know you like your muscle boy warriors well kept up. Perhaps if you didn't look like a greasy smelly skinny fat in your pictures i would take your opinions into consideration  ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2007, 04:44:43 PM »
For give me medford but i didn't know you like your muscle boy warriors well kept up. Perhaps if you didn't look like a greasy smelly skinny fat in your pictures i would take your opinions into consideration  ::)
hahahahaha, "she's" hideous.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2007, 04:46:34 PM »
X

OmahaPlaya

• Getbig I
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2007, 04:47:30 PM »
This dude was just disturbed period.  Right now my hometown is pretty much trying to pick up the pieces and move on from this.  I wasn't surprised at all honestly when this went down as sooner or later something like this is gonna happen no matter where you live at here in America.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2007, 04:47:42 PM »
yup
Hahahha, picture taken on the front steps of your xlz double deluxe manufactured home with extra wide porch included.
Edited Sidenote: wtf man.... are you a girl?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2007, 04:50:22 PM »
um...the house was originally a pondside cabin (vacation home) built in the 1930's

an addition was added on in the late 60's to make it the four bedroom home it is today.

Beautiful woods, with wild turkeys and deer that cross the yard at time

yard has over 100 trees.  It's quaint.  :)
X

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2007, 04:50:22 PM »
I'll say one thing..Leafy may not have  been  huge...but he sure was ripped in those pics.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2007, 04:52:31 PM »
Leafy is kinda young though.  It's hard not to be in the best shape of your life at that age. 
X

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2007, 04:55:25 PM »
um leafy...why not run a comb through your hair before taking picts?  ::)

hair care is catabolic.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2007, 04:57:03 PM »
Leafy is kinda young though.  It's hard not to be in the best shape of your life at that age. 
Bullshit, why do you continually make excuses to degrade yourself? That's you typical American. "Ohhh its not my fault..." Grow up you skinny fat greasy bag of shit. Hahahah we can't even tell what gender you are.

Side note: I thought this hat said snickers when i first glanced at it

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:40 PM »
This dude was just disturbed period.  Right now my hometown is pretty much trying to pick up the pieces and move on from this.  I wasn't surprised at all honestly when this went down as sooner or later something like this is gonna happen no matter where you live at here in America.
on a lighter note, do you ever get down to Linclon for any Cornhuskers games?

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2007, 05:00:29 PM »
hair care is catabolic.

maybe he was going for that bedhead look.  rumpled comforter, rumpled hair, posing in underwear

makes you think a woman is holding the camera?
X

jdooly

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »
I live in Omaha, it was terrible, everyone was shocked.  I feel for their families.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »
White people are going to kill us all. You can't send your kids to school, go to a mall, or work without living in fear of them.

Things that we should look for:
1. White male gets bullied at school and has no friends.
2. White male gets fired from his job.
3. White male plays violent video games all the time.

Solution:
1. Monitor your white son if he is being bullied at school. Go to your kids school and talk with teachers. Talk to the other kids parents.
2. Monitor your white son, husband, or friend if he gets fired from work. Just let them know that there is other jobs out there.
3. Don't buy your white kids games that are mature17 or older. Most of them don't understand guns can kill people. Their brains operate on a different level than regular people.

The time is now.....

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »
 I blame the GUNS. TOO few people practice conceal/carry. After the first shot if some good law abiding citizen was ARMED he/she could have stepped up to the plate and drove it HOME. Probably would have been fewer deaths or people injured.

I dont blame gunz. I blame ummmmm ya kno ummmmm vanilla people. Do you kno wut i be sayin G? U feel me

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »
You are boring, bland, overweight, and single at 38.

In other words, you're saying he's one of the lucky ones. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2007, 01:03:45 PM »
White people are going to kill us all. You can't send your kids to school, go to a mall, or work without living in fear of them.

Things that we should look for:
1. White male gets bullied at school and has no friends.
2. White male gets fired from his job.
3. White male plays violent video games all the time.

Solution:
1. Monitor your white son if he is being bullied at school. Go to your kids school and talk with teachers. Talk to the other kids parents.
2. Monitor your white son, husband, or friend if he gets fired from work. Just let them know that there is other jobs out there.
3. Don't buy your white kids games that are mature17 or older. Most of them don't understand guns can kill people. Their brains operate on a different level than regular people.

The time is now.....

I know some folks got a little huffy after reading your post, but there's a lot of accuracy in what you stated. 

Furthermore, the White folks in the White House are doing everything they can to make sure that the rest of the world will hate America, thus making life even more difficult for the low-to-middle classes in this country.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2007, 05:17:19 PM »
every loser that didn't get laid in high skool wants to shoot people up and go out in glory..  :-\
carpe` vaginum!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2007, 10:33:02 PM »
Sure... if you are willing to funnel me funds for a plane ticket, hotel room, food, etc... ill be more then happy to join you in Columbus to take your mic, pour water on you, watch you get slapped by women for making a fool out of yourself, and out lift lonelyme. Maybe you guys can combine funds since i know you are both so rich and millionairs....  ::)

Dude from the looks of your digs, you need money for a lot of stuff.  Maybe you should start charging for the blowjobs you give.  Quit giving them away.  Man didn't you learn anything from Apenis

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #69 on: December 25, 2007, 01:44:50 PM »

Are you telling me that no one bum-rushed this pencil-neck from behind?

And no one in the mall in Nebraska has a gun other than this guy?

Sure they do, but the mall has a no gun policy posted, which should look something like this: