Author Topic: Jessica Putnam says Peter should have won the Lightheavies  (Read 8845 times)

aussiepro

• Getbig III
Re: Jessica Putnam says Peter should have won the Lightheavies
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 03:38:29 AM »
i know peter is 5'6 how short must charles be, about 5'3 or so he looks like a midget
there's no magic pills... just needles

Sentenza

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 07:07:30 AM »
Well... we were at Dallas, a lot of us, and Peter looked the best I have seen him, much better than the USA's earlier this year, and this was Peter's show to win. Unfortunately, Charles was just as good. And it could of gone either way and everyone would of been ok with it.

After prejudging, a lot of us talked about these two, and it was hard to decide on how will win. This was the toughest class because both of them looked great. I did have Peter winning, because of his overall physique, but Charles was thicker.

Talking to various people and judges later on, it became that is was mixed. Some had Peter winning, some had Charles winning, but all agreed it was close.

Peter and Jessica - Muscle & Fitness cover, great showing this year, just signed Weider contracts, publicity - so many people would love to get kind of stuff in a year. It isn't easy.

As for Dina vs. Jessica, each had their own special attributes, and are both two of the coolest people. 

Unfortunately ?
Well we're all sorry your pal didn't win .
Stop kissing ass for once in your life and say what's really on your mind... Who do you think you're fooling acting like you're the athletes friend? Stop being nice to them, they only talk to you because getbig is the most popular board in the industry.They're not your friends, they couldn't care less about you... You're no bodybuilding expert either, you're just a good business man.
Putnam could have won? Yeah right  ::)
And Cutler deserved to win too  ::)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 07:30:00 AM »
Personally I think Jessica is a good woman.  She stands by her man and will defend him against everyone.  What else would you expect her to say?

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 11:30:23 AM »
dina due to personality,,but never a fitness girl for long term NEVERR,,jessica is what i call fuck me and throw me type of thing,,it can never go for long term as in she is artifical to a point that when peter get back to his 160lb weight she is out of there,,very hard to be with those kind of girls,,they are very into self satisfection and usually insecure and in most cases been abused in childhood/teenage years  in some form

see dina i can go into discussions with that will make me wanna do her even if im not attracted much to her look

with the other one it is all fake from hair to boobs to anything on her,,maybe eyes are real,,so....it would be good for a quicky in restroom no feelings attached while in reality a relashionship would have to be alwayas i give i give i give,,,she take she take she take,,it can never survive long term marrige ,,with anyone and that includes mr peter

so to your specific question: dina,,with diff hair color and little more weight

hahaha...good stuff gh15
Air Falcon

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 12:54:04 PM »
Unfortunately ?
Well we're all sorry your pal didn't win .
Stop kissing ass for once in your life and say what's really on your mind... Who do you think you're fooling acting like you're the athletes friend? Stop being nice to them, they only talk to you because getbig is the most popular board in the industry.They're not your friends, they couldn't care less about you... You're no bodybuilding expert either, you're just a good business man.
Putnam could have won? Yeah right  ::)
And Cutler deserved to win too  ::)

Are you suggesting that Ron used to be a huge Yankees fan? 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 08:12:06 PM »
Gh15,

Are you a virgin, I mean with women?

if i took all the offers i had thru the years from married women and girlfriends of people i knew to fuck their brains out ,,,id be burning in hell when i pass on,,,the most cheaters were the american girls ,,amazing how east they were to get in bed if just wanted to,,i had many close calls but i held myself well usualy by embaressing the girl and make her feel like the whore she was/is,,it always happen in america for some reason and in europe it happen to me very few times

in any case to your answer: im loyal to my chosen woman and my hand these days,,you learn that at the end a pussy is just a spussy and boobs are just boobs and they all feel and look the same after 2 months,,all girls after 2 months become submissive to the guy since they fall inlove ,,and most guys take advantage of it and stay,,the ones who cant be submissive to the guy ending up alone and loose or in short time marriges and very unhappy

in short life is good for a male ,,,as long as you know how to handle a hot chic and treat her same as you treat a 220 lb woman ,,,never ever be too nice to a girl because they will very fast demand more and more and more to a point  you get boring to them,,girls need challenge and the more insecure about themselves you make them feel ,,the more they will try to satusfy you and love you to death

it is kind of abusive but it is more of a mental thing,,every girl is being abused mentaly by the guy she loves in some way,,the problem is some guys dont know the diff between mental and physical,,and those are the guy that i suggest be sitting in prison for good 10 years each time they raise their hand on a woman
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2007, 08:14:05 PM »
if i took all the offers i had thru the years from married women and girlfriends of people i knew to fuck their brains out ,,,id be burning in hell when i pass on,,,the most cheaters were the american girls ,,amazing how east they were to get in bed if just wanted to,,i had many close calls but i held myself well usualy by embaressing the girl and make her feel like the whore she was/is,,it always happen in america for some reason and in europe it happen to me very few times

in any case to your answer: im loyal to my chosen woman and my hand these days,,you learn that at the end a pussy is just a spussy and boobs are just boobs and they all feel and look the same after 2 months,,all girls after 2 months become submissive to the guy since they fall inlove ,,and most guys take advantage of it and stay,,the ones who cant be submissive to the guy ending up alone and loose or in short time marriges and very unhappy

in short life is good for a male ,,,as long as you know how to handle a hot chic and treat her same as you treat a 220 lb woman ,,,never ever be too nice to a girl because they will very fast demand more and more and more to a point  you get boring to them,,girls need challenge and the more insecure about themselves you make them feel ,,the more they will try to satusfy you and love you to death

it is kind of abusive but it is more of a mental thing,,every girl is being abused mentaly by the guy she loves in some way,,the problem is some guys dont know the diff between mental and physical,,and those are the guy that i suggest be sitting in prison for good 10 years each time they raise their hand on a woman
truest post i've ever heard on this subject.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2007, 08:19:55 PM »
truest post i've ever heard on this subject.

I always pay very close attention to these in particular. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2007, 08:23:05 PM »
Personally I think Jessica is a good woman.  She stands by her man and will defend him against everyone.  What else would you expect her to say?

i have yet to see a fitness girl that was good woman in the true sense of the word,,see any woman that was a stripper or a waitress of hooter or gogo dancer or whatever other thing she needed her body for to get money from,,,any type of woman like that uses guys right and left because they are never happy ,,never happy about themselves,,about their body ,,about their man,,about their family ,,about their anything,,those women are always insecure and it starts from teenage ears during the homecoming years because her best friend was chosen to be home quieen or she wanted to look best in cheerleading highschool and her friend look better,,or her mom pushed her to do pagons when she wanted to play with her friends outside,,

those women that do fitness and figure particularly figure,,many of them are lacking what it takes to be good woman in true sense of the word good-woman,,

i never considerd firtness or figure or strippers or hooter waitress a good woman ,,they were always easy fuck and just girls you knew that you could get because you had big muscles and nice smile ,,also dropped them fast because they didnt stimulate me past the third fuck,,there was no body hoime as you say it in american
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2007, 08:24:14 PM »
i have yet to see a fitness girl that was good woman in the true sense of the word,,see any woman that was a stripper or a waitress of hooter or gogo dancer or whatever other thing she needed her body for to get money from,,,any type of woman like that uses guys right and left because they are never happy ,,never happy about themselves,,about their body ,,about their man,,about their family ,,about their anything,,those women are always insecure and it starts from teenage ears during the homecoming years because her best friend was chosen to be home quieen or she wanted to look best in cheerleading highschool and her friend look better,,or her mom pushed her to do pagons when she wanted to play with her friends outside,,

those women that do fitness and figure particularly figure,,many of them are lacking what it takes to be good woman in true sense of the word good-woman,,

i never considerd firtness or figure or strippers or hooter waitress a good woman ,,they were always easy fuck and just girls you knew that you could get because you had big muscles and nice smile ,,also dropped them fast because they didnt stimulate me past the third fuck,,there was no body hoime as you say it in american
strippers ABSOLUTELY HATE MEN, it comes with the territory, they are all into money first and foremost.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2007, 08:25:25 PM »
i take it back some of what i said,,i do know a number of them (figure fitness) that are good women,,but they are nothing like todays girls,,today girls in most cases do it for the wrong reasons
fallen angel

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2007, 08:45:26 PM »
How the hell did she make that assessment?

...is she cross-eyed or somethin'? ;)
As empty as paradise

Stavios

« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »
GH15, I have to say that you really seem to know your shit about the bitches

those last few posts were right on !

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2007, 10:16:13 PM »
That's not what they said later on. 
You were too busy posing down with JC to know what was said after the show.

I did have Peter winning the class based on his conditioning, however Dixon packs a ton of muscle and I had no problem with the judges decision. Dixon, at present time, has a more complete physique than Peter. I'm sure Peter will be working on bringing up his back in the off-season. He along with Brandon Curry and Brandon Rey have to be considered the top NPC competitors going into 2009.
Elevate Your Image.™

affy

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 08:46:27 AM »

that was perhaps the best post I've ever read by you

haha gh knows his shit about woman