Author Topic: Progress  (Read 8356 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Progress
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2007, 04:40:30 PM »
good pictures good progress

visible results

ps work your hams.  do walking lunges and deads
X

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2007, 04:41:02 PM »
Scientific studies have proven for a natural the most that can be gained in a YEAR is 18 pounds of muscle, thats with a caloric Surplus, constant training and on a genetic ELITE.People will come in and say "well I gained 40 pounds in a year!," well you probably gained 12 pounds of muscle, 20 pounds of fat and 8 pounds of water, unless you are on hormones, but thats a different discussion.This guy breaks all records and gains 25 pounds of Muscle no less, while losing 42 pounds of fat, while in a caloric defecit and all in 3 months  ::) .

okay, then cite those studies.  sounds like you are just making up shit.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2007, 04:47:16 PM »
42.5 percent of internet posts contain made up shit.  ;)
X

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2007, 04:48:28 PM »
okay, then cite those studies.  sounds like you are just making up shit.

The Colgan Institute of Nutritional Sciences (located in San Diego, CA) run by Dr Michael Colgan PHD, a leading sport nutritionist explains that in his extensive experience, the most muscle gain he or any of his colleagues have recorded over a year was 18 1/4 lbs. Dr Colgan goes on to state that “because of the limiting rate of turnover in the muscle cells it is impossible to grow more than an ounce of new muscle each day.” In non-complicated, mathematical terms, this would equate to roughly 23 pounds in a year! Keep in mind that high-level athletes are the subjects of these studies.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2007, 04:50:40 PM »
Epic G Unit jeans...great job though man, keep up the good work

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2007, 04:51:21 PM »
what was the age group in the test study?
X

mar10s

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2007, 04:57:08 PM »
Wow, you've done a great job!  Congrats on all the hard work!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 04:58:36 PM »
seriously just quitting drinking is the best thing for you in the long run

working out moves your focus from negative to positive
X

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 05:03:57 PM »
The Colgan Institute of Nutritional Sciences (located in San Diego, CA) run by Dr Michael Colgan PHD, a leading sport nutritionist explains that in his extensive experience, the most muscle gain he or any of his colleagues have recorded over a year was 18 1/4 lbs. Dr Colgan goes on to state that “because of the limiting rate of turnover in the muscle cells it is impossible to grow more than an ounce of new muscle each day.” In non-complicated, mathematical terms, this would equate to roughly 23 pounds in a year! Keep in mind that high-level athletes are the subjects of these studies.

hahahahaha...you beleive everything you read?  "Leading sport nutritionist"  according to who?  Colgan.  OMG...you had me going there for a minute.  He's just another quack with something to sell.  "Institute"  hahahahahahahaha..omg, this is just precious

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 05:26:49 PM »
I'd have to agree, that guy clearly has no clue what he's talking about.

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 06:13:53 PM »
Very good build and progress.  Keep lifting and eating good.  A lot of people will assume you take stuff because many dont understand what hard work is.  Most probably are jealous.  They will tell you to take drugs just to gain 10 pounds.  Watch out for stupid advice.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007, 06:43:20 PM »
Very good build and progress.  Keep lifting and eating good.  A lot of people will assume you take stuff because many dont understand what hard work is.  Most probably are jealous.  They will tell you to take drugs just to gain 10 pounds.  Watch out for stupid advice.
Dude put on 25lbs of muscle WHILE losing 45lbs of fat.

Extremely good progress regardless. And those lifts are extremely impressive for someone who has only trained for 7 months - and is still a teen!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2007, 10:38:22 PM »
Awesome job bro.  Keep up the good work and take care of those joints with all that heavy lifting.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2007, 08:37:11 AM »
excellent progress. My guess is that u lifted before...def not a beginner...also that u went on aas and fatburners. Good job and lifts. Keep going.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:09 AM »
excellent progress. My guess is that u lifted before...def not a beginner...also that u went on aas and fatburners. Good job and lifts. Keep going.
hahahahaha, looks like you've been humbled by your time in Time Out, hahahaa, what a little bitch.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2007, 08:39:36 AM »
I read Mr Colgans studies extensively about 10 years ago and that's where I learned a lot of the things I'm now femiliar with. Great stuff. I recommend his " optimum anabolic " book.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2007, 08:41:22 AM »
hahahahaha, looks like you've been humbled by your time in Time Out, hahahaa, what a little bitch.
I do not want to be 36 skinny fat with sticks for legs and rip on others who look better than me ;) ...so I preffer to offer constructive criticism

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2007, 08:42:53 AM »
I do not want to be 36 skinny fat with sticks for legs and rip on others who look better than me ;) ...so I preffer to offer constructive criticism
hahahahaa, ok chemo victim, i'll gaurantee you one of my quads is as big as your waist, my calves are admittedly lagging. :D

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2007, 08:44:30 AM »

What do you think Squad, can a beginner put on 25lbs of muscle in 12 weeks while losing 45lbs of fat without assistance?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2007, 08:45:37 AM »
I read Mr Colgans studies extensively about 10 years ago and that's where I learned a lot of the things I'm now femiliar with. Great stuff. I recommend his " optimum anabolic " book.

If your body is a result of what you learned from Colgan's book then Colgan must be a quack.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2007, 08:45:59 AM »
What do you think Squad, can a beginner put on 25lbs of muscle in 12 weeks while losing 45lbs of fat without assistance?
helllllllzzzzzz no.

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2007, 09:03:42 AM »
good pictures good progress

visible results

ps work your hams.  do walking lunges and deads

Cheers man, thanks for the advice. I don't do walking lunges, but i do a lot of deads and goodmornings

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2007, 09:14:06 AM »

look good, what did you used?
are you delusional?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2007, 09:19:46 AM »
very impressive

E
E

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2007, 09:22:10 AM »
Thanks to everyone for their positive comments and encouragement  :) It's really appreciated. I thought I'd get absolutely shredded by the getbig guys after posting this  :-\