Author Topic: How many of you think Jay Cutler will be 300 pounds year round after retiring?  (Read 3993 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
 ;D

I know a certain bodybuilder who is  8)

TEAM NASSER
Z

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
Nasser might be 235lbs without the extra 70 lbs of oil in his delts and buttocks.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
jay doesn't have anything to prove.  he has WON a sandow nasser hasn't.  besides jay has more money and fame than nasser ever will. 
Abandon every hope...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
jay doesn't have anything to prove.  he has WON a sandow nasser hasn't.  besides jay has more money and fame than nasser ever will. 

hahaha

who cares about a sandow? and how come there's no 50+ members TEAM CUTLER if he's so famous?
Z

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
question is if this fat ass get medical help, and stop living his life on getbig..

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
hahaha

who cares about a sandow? and how come there's no 50+ members TEAM CUTLER if he's so famous?

How many gimmicks does BSB have that are also in team nasser?

Lamplighterx

• Getbig III
  • I support the Wizard of Truth
300 lbs with abs
And hes retired!!!
Huge Nasser el Sonbaty!!
Proud to be a member of Team Nasser

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
Nasser might be 235lbs without the extra 70 lbs of oil in his delts and buttocks.

hahha  jay will be 230 pounds and a head like a hammerhead shark
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Jay should retire, after this year's dismal showing

the win was a gift.
X

mar10s

• Getbig III
hahaha

I'm sure "Nasser" cared.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
no.. jay has been quoted as saying that he was looking to forward to retirment so he could go back to being an average sized joe....but honestly, even if he stops training completely and is off of the juice he will still be a pretty big dude...unless he starts marathon running

England_1

• Getbig IV
Ron just terminated Team Excuse. Hope this helps  :-*
Team Yates

aussiepro

• Getbig III
only a complete loser would retire from pro bbing and keep taking rediculous amounts of juice to try and prove that he still has it, when everyone out there knows that he is full of shit and is only shortening his life by injecting excessive amounts of oil into him.........
NASSER SUCKS BALLS ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

Gym dude

• Getbig III
I would be all that surprised if Jay Cutler hits the 300 pound mark after he retires from competing.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Nasser is like Dorian and obviously still takes shots every now and again.  My guess is that he can be 300 at 12% body fat (or whatever he is) with relatively modest cycles, say for instance 1,500 mg of drugs per week with some ancillaries on the side perhaps.  1,500 mg being "modest" given what is required for competition.  Remember, Nasser's 300 pounds is not anything like his former competition 287 pounds.

Take away all the gear and he could probably maintain a fairly crisp 230 after so many years of training, eating, and juicing like a bodybuilder.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Monster81

• Getbig IV
yea like Jay never had oil in his biceps

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Reckon he'll be 220 and look miles better than he does now.

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
250 and sharp with a very mild cycle, i cannot believe he let himself drop much under that.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
Reckon he'll be 220 and look miles better than he does now.

Agreed.  To stay anything over 250 would be retarded once he is retired.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Agreed.  To stay anything over 250 would be retarded once he is retired.
he could maintain a pretty hard 230/240 he is very thick jointed and wide frame structure def possible.looks cornfed from nebraska.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
he will be small as shit.

why? because he doesnt care about bodybuilding.

to him is a business.

a real bodybuilder stay in shape even AFTER competing.

Z

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
Nasser is like Dorian and obviously still takes shots every now and again.  My guess is that he can be 300 at 12% body fat (or whatever he is) with relatively modest cycles, say for instance 1,500 mg of drugs per week with some ancillaries on the side perhaps.  1,500 mg being "modest" given what is required for competition.  Remember, Nasser's 300 pounds is not anything like his former competition 287 pounds.

Take away all the gear and he could probably maintain a fairly crisp 230 after so many years of training, eating, and juicing like a bodybuilder.

hahahaha 1500mg is modest!!! ;D
tank u jesus

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
he will be small as shit.

why? because he doesnt care about bodybuilding.

to him is a business.

a real bodybuilder stay in shape even AFTER competing.

Cutler's chin will be 250 atleast.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
If Jay Cutler would actually "work out" and not "fun out" then maybe he could be close to 300 lbs when retired.

wisconsinBB

• Getbig IV
  • Sweep The Leg!
If Jay Cutler would actually "work out" and not "fun out" then maybe he could be close to 300 lbs when retired.

Why the hell would any human being want to walk around at 5'9 300 pounds if it wasnt serving them any purpose.