Author Topic: Guide to Getbig (Should be a sticky)  (Read 6426 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Guide to Getbig (Should be a sticky)
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 08:35:10 AM »
Insult someone and whatever they say in response ..scream 'MELTDOWN'. Maybe even include a pic of a mushroom cloud.
O

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 08:44:38 AM »
If you use the word penis, dick, asshole etc... or comment on a BBer looking "good", "pleasing to the eye" or in some cases (Mars) "If the penis is gone I'd hit it" you will have atleast two fags hounding you claiming you're a closet homo like 75% of the male population and that BBing is geared solely toward gay men.

Feel free to edit.
I

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 08:50:03 AM »
hahah that is actually pretty clever and funny

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 08:52:57 AM »
Rule no 1

Bow down to Nasser.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 08:53:57 AM »
Rule no 1

Bow down to Nasser.

Fuck Nasser >:(
I

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2007, 08:58:18 AM »
hot damn who's this girl? :o

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2007, 08:58:54 AM »
if you have no dirt to post on a guy and nothing to attack his looks with the resort to the strongest most powerful weapon and find mistakes in his spelling and grammer

its funny its not just on this forum but on forums in general about all topics a few idiots always correcting peoples spelling and grammer

and for the sake of it i made many grammer and spelling mistakes in this post so feel free to be funny and correct

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2007, 09:02:26 AM »
if you have no dirt to post on a guy and nothing to attack his looks with the resort to the strongest most powerful weapon and find mistakes in his spelling and grammer

its funny its not just on this forum but on forums in general about all topics a few idiots always correcting peoples spelling and grammer

and for the sake of it i made many grammer and spelling mistakes in this post so feel free to be funny and correct

Someone tried that with me a few weeks ago, sad thing is they had more spelling errors then I did and when I pointed that out I they resorted to claiming a meltdown on my part ;D
I

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2007, 09:07:50 AM »

3. If they are really big, tell them they are fat.
4. If they are are really ripped, rip on them for being small.

This pretty much says it all  ;D

Very observant and accurate list, good job son!  ;)
just not good enough

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2007, 09:14:34 AM »
Rules to successful posting on Getbig:

1. Stop actually going to the gym.
2. Stop undertaking a nutritious and high protein eating programme. You will not have time to eat when you're on Getbig.
3. Leave your job (or better yet, don't even get a job)
4. Earn just enough money from welfare to be able to afford a computer and a broadband connection.
5. Learn the art of copy and paste. Practice this until you can do it very quickly to reinforce your arguments.
6. Learn who the "popular" guys are on the forum - practice the art of subtle arse-kissing in order to inflitrate their "internet gangs".
7. Set healthy goals for yourself, i.e., once you've broken the fifty posts a day barrier, move on and strive for a hundred.
8. Never post a picture of yourself - no matter how good you look or how strong you are, you will be ridiculed. Unless of course you have completely mastered Rule 6.
9. Everyone is wrong but you - even if proven wrong beyond all reasonable doubt, simply respond by calling them gay.
10. Learn the art of photoshop - other board members like seeing pics of other board members they don't like having pictures of penises superimposed onto their heads (if white) or made to look like turds (if black).

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2007, 09:19:07 AM »
challenge someone to a cage fight. this person must be on the opposite coast of your country or at least several thousand miles away.  prove your fighting background by posting stills of you hitting a speed bag, wrapping your hands with tape, or posing with your favorite MMA fighter.  throw out ridiculous betting terms with monies in the thousands.  offer to pay the other persons way and hotel cost, but only if they beat you. finally, make up ridiculously impossible stipulations until everyone tires of the thread, then start a new one about how the other guy backed down.  instant legend status.
its comin today

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2007, 09:26:28 AM »
good stuff
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2007, 09:28:24 AM »
Rules to successful posting on Getbig:

1. Stop actually going to the gym.
2. Stop undertaking a nutritious and high protein eating programme. You will not have time to eat when you're on Getbig.
3. Leave your job (or better yet, don't even get a job)
4. Earn just enough money from welfare to be able to afford a computer and a broadband connection.
5. Learn the art of copy and paste. Practice this until you can do it very quickly to reinforce your arguments.
6. Learn who the "popular" guys are on the forum - practice the art of subtle arse-kissing in order to inflitrate their "internet gangs".
7. Set healthy goals for yourself, i.e., once you've broken the fifty posts a day barrier, move on and strive for a hundred.
8. Never post a picture of yourself - no matter how good you look or how strong you are, you will be ridiculed. Unless of course you have completely mastered Rule 6.
9. Everyone is wrong but you - even if proven wrong beyond all reasonable doubt, simply respond by calling them gay.
10. Learn the art of photoshop - other board members like seeing pics of other board members they don't like having pictures of penises superimposed onto their heads (if white) or made to look like turds (if black).

Damn good list  ;)

You nailed 80% of getbig with number 6 though!  ;D
just not good enough

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Guide to Getbig
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2007, 09:29:14 AM »
jays wife is ugly.

BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHA, RON.....

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2007, 09:42:44 AM »
Rule no 2

Do not oppose Team Nasser.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2007, 09:51:22 AM »

You mean "grammar"?  Lol.
Squishy face retard

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2007, 10:35:25 AM »
If you've identified another poster as your arch nemesis and know he has information on you, or extraordinarily insightful powers of perception so as to have entirely broken down and identified your whole ill-conceived agenda here on Getbig beyond even your own conscious understanding, be sure to attack as many of his fringe interests as possible in as many unrelated threads as possible as a substitute for taking him head-on which might kind of half-assly make you feel like you're not completely his bitch in the meantime...but be very careful not to directly attack him, for fear of his finally saying fuck it and owning your ass into oblivion; i.e. his laying down the psychological hammer on your trolling dumb ass prompting people to exclaim such things as, "he won't recover," forcing your handle to go idle for a period of weeks or even months, and your having to adopt a new gimmick when you eventually do come back with a different angle of attack.     

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2007, 10:35:38 AM »
Rule no 2

join team nasser after bieng rejected by TEAM LEVRONE

that's right bitch ;D

E
E

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2007, 10:44:02 AM »
If you've identified another poster as your arch nemesis and know he has information on you, or extraordinarily insightful powers of perception so as to have entirely broken down and identified your whole ill-conceived agenda here on Getbig beyond even your own conscious understanding, be sure to attack as many of his fringe interests as possible in as many unrelated threads as possible as a substitute for taking him head-on which might kind of half-assly make you feel like you're not completely his bitch in the meantime...but be very careful not to directly attack him, for fear of his finally saying fuck it and owning your ass into oblivion; i.e. his laying down the psychological hammer on your trolling dumb ass prompting people to exclaim such things as, "he won't recover," forcing your handle to go idle for a period of weeks or even months, and your having to adopt a new gimmick when you eventually do come back with a different angle of attack.     

Added.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2007, 10:50:07 AM »
Always start a thread detailing your superior genetics:

for ex:

"Today I went to the gym, didn't work out, but walked around and called people tiny tits. They should worship me"

"Today I could have fucked 2 super models but I decided to work on my "side tri" pose instead"
Here comes the money shot

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2007, 11:14:04 AM »
Fearing hideous condemnation for complaining, post thinly veiled whiner threads encapsulating all gripes in attempted satire.   
OUCH!

-Call out ownings when you see them!
follow the arrows

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2007, 11:15:11 AM »
1. Never forget you are God's gift to this forum.
2. Challenge people to post a pic; that's how you get the ball rolling.
3. If they are really big, tell them they are fat.
4. If they are are really ripped, rip on them for being small.
5. Logic is not a requirement for winning; only the ability to post more and have more gimmicks and "friends" than the other guy.
6. When you are really desperate, start trying to dig up skeletons on the guy. 
7. Once you have gone to step 6, you will be viewed as a insane stalker, you will need to bury these people's posts with EVEN more posts.  Quantity is the key here; do not be ashamed to respond to your own posts.
8. Posting all day and night (even on weekends) is a what it takes to make your mark (BE DEDICATED)
9. When your not quite sure what to do insult someone's family or challenge their sexuality. Be Creative! (c/o Darth Muscle)
10. Use really big words; don't worry too much about what they mean, close is good enough.  The more syllables the better. (c/o steelpegasus)
11. Develop a man crush on your favorite bodybuilder.  Prepare by getting massive amounts of photos to debate with other posters with heart strings for different pros.  This will be your single biggest tool to building a post count. (c/o truegrit)
12. If your girlfriend is super hot; post pictures of her.  Get a few second opinions on this fact before posting.  If she isn't find a close friend who is very hot.  Get your friend to take some pictures of you two horsing around next time she is really drunk. Post those. (c/o Steelpegasus)
13. Focus on your strengths.  You may not have a lot of muscle but maybe you own purebreed dogs! Thoughtful utilization of these facts can make you seem superior.
14. Don't show any weakness in pictures.  The worse you look the dimmer the lights should be.  Be creative.
15. If you've identified another poster as your arch nemesis and know he has information on you, or extraordinarily insightful powers of perception so as to have entirely broken down and identified your whole ill-conceived agenda here on Getbig beyond even your own conscious understanding, be sure to attack as many of his fringe interests as possible in as many unrelated threads as possible as a substitute for taking him head-on which might kind of half-assly make you feel like you're not completely his bitch in the meantime...but be very careful not to directly attack him, for fear of his finally saying fuck it and owning your ass into oblivion; i.e. his laying down the psychological hammer on your trolling dumb ass prompting people to exclaim such things as, "he won't recover," forcing your handle to go idle for a period of weeks or even months, and your having to adopt a new gimmick when you eventually do come back with a different angle of attack.   (c/o mcjeff)

anybody got something to add?

is there something, Arron?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2007, 11:18:46 AM »
call everybody who posts things you dont understand a moron, and if anyone ever actually appeals to a form of logic that you DO understand; the fact that they are arguing inofitself is reason to label such a post as a "MELTDOWN"

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2007, 11:21:40 AM »
is there something, Arron?
you stalking fvck
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2007, 11:27:47 AM »
call everybody who posts things you dont understand a moron, and if anyone ever actually appeals to a form of logic that you DO understand; the fact that they are arguing inofitself is reason to label such a post as a "MELTDOWN"
meltdown  ???
follow the arrows