Author Topic: In Malaysia with Wong and Terry  (Read 9521 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Re: In Malaysia with Wong and Terry
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 02:22:01 AM »
Staying in Concorde Hotel … this is my room
Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur,I lived there couple of years ago when I visited Malaysia .
and Singapore has another same one

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 03:00:10 AM »
i believe musclecenter's home, taipei, holds the tallest building in the world -the TAIPEI 101

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 03:09:32 AM »
i believe musclecenter's home, taipei, holds the tallest building in the world -the TAIPEI 101

For the time being that is correct. Once the Burj Dubai is finished it wont be though.
No doubt about it...

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 03:22:30 AM »
For the time being that is correct. Once the Burj Dubai is finished it wont be though.

personally, i would work in a single story office building anytime.   ;D

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 04:11:26 AM »
 ;D ;D

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 06:18:33 AM »

Should be a good show - more pics when you have time.

the show is on the 15th so definetly i will post more pix
::)

I hope you are enjoying your time there

Best regards BATMAN ;)

wasssup BATMAN ... 5 hours time difference so i am uo before you.
Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur,I lived there couple of years ago when I visited Malaysia .
and Singapore has another same one

i like the place man ... 5 resturants ... health center ... and hard rock cafe ... plus everything is walking distence away

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 06:35:52 AM »
Great pics  :) :)

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 09:06:19 PM »
It is great to have Ali over as our guest here in Malaysia.Damn friendly chap..gave a lot of good info to my gym members when we did an inpromptu seminar at my gym on Sun.Despite the last minute thingy,we still had a pretty decent turn out and the guys were very happy to have met Ali in person too.
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2007, 01:21:08 AM »
hey aliamini

i met both wong and terry in australia  in march,terry was travelling with wong and syed , top guys, just wondering have you seen syed there as well?

please ask wong if he is getting ready for the Australian GP in march?
tell him michael said hello

thanks
Hey bro,
I'm trying to recall how you look like.Post a pic up if u can aight?As for Syed...well both me and Wong are kinda staying away from him these days.Some friction went down between him and us ...lol...actually between him and the rest of the world lol! Strange fella that guy.
And yes Wong will be doing the Aus and NZ show...several others after that too.
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2007, 01:28:54 AM »
Oh by the way..the upcoming show is equivalent to the nationals but it isn't.It's actually organised by the Sports Ministry to promote bodybuilding from grassroot levels.So far we have about 120 competitors sign up despite the short notice and this figure is excluding those who have yet to register.More will come to register on the day before the show - 14th Dec Fri.

Pre-judging will be on the 15th Dec Sat , 2.00pm and finals at 8.00pm (local time ).
P

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2007, 03:20:49 AM »
Hey bro,
I'm trying to recall how you look like.Post a pic up if u can aight?As for Syed...well both me and Wong are kinda staying away from him these days.Some friction went down between him and us ...lol...actually between him and the rest of the world lol! Strange fella that guy.
And yes Wong will be doing the Aus and NZ show...several others after that too.

hey big terry

hows things mate?
my friend eric gatt picked you all up at the airport and brought you to the gym, thats where i was introduced to you all. everyone was freaking out at how big you were,

every time i see the treadmills at Dohertys gym i keep remembering you taking a pic of vince taylors calves while he was walking on it, and you saying "freaky calves" and laughing, you still got those pics?

good to hear that Wong is coming back to compete, i must email him and say hello, its been a while.

sorry to hear that you are no longer friends with syed thats a shame,hopefully you will all sort it out for the better!

heres a pic of me at the gym in october when jay cutler was in town, i have dropped a bit since then, i am trying to get ready for march also ( the amatuer show before the aus pro show)

take care buddy

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2007, 03:42:14 AM »

hey big terry

hows things mate?
my friend eric gatt picked you all up at the airport and brought you to the gym, thats where i was introduced to you all. everyone was freaking out at how big you were,

every time i see the treadmills at Dohertys gym i keep remembering you taking a pic of vince taylors calves while he was walking on it, and you saying "freaky calves" and laughing, you still got those pics?

good to hear that Wong is coming back to compete, i must email him and say hello, its been a while.

sorry to hear that you are no longer friends with syed thats a shame,hopefully you will all sort it out for the better!

heres a pic of me at the gym in october when jay cutler was in town, i have dropped a bit since then, i am trying to get ready for march also ( the amatuer show before the aus pro show)

take care buddy

Hell yeah now i remember you mate!About the pic i took of Vince's calves..unfortunately it didnt come out clear LOL!
I still keep in touch with Vince tho..cool cat that guy!
As for Syed..well...seriously with an attitude that he's got and a super inflated ego...I don't think we will ever reconcile.He's made too many people hate him..including us.Sad but true.Well not my loss LOL!
Anyways,please send my warmest regards to Eric,Tony and the rest for me mate.Hopefully i'll get to go again to Aus to help Wong out and catch up with you guys.It was a great stay!
And good luck with your upcoming shows too ;)
P

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2007, 04:26:13 AM »
PORKY ur lookin HUGEEEEEEE! hahaa.. how long u been training bro? any plans to compete in d near future?
Make It Simple!

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2007, 04:47:51 AM »
porky

i think the reason that the pic of vinces calves never turned out was that they were that big they blocked the light out lol  ;D
he is definetly a cool guy, i was so rapt to actually meet him as well after following his career in the magazines for all those years, he signed a photo of me and him at the gym that i got blown up and he couldnt stop thanking me, such a humble guy and amazing shape for 50 years old!

i will definetly see eric and tony in the morning when i go in for cardio ,and i will see mark cheuk in the evening , so i will definetly pass on your regards to them
i will tell tony about this thread , he reads getbig as well.
mate you and wong are both welcome in melbourne anytime, make sure you do what you can to get over in march, it will be great to catch up again

this will be my first show, so far so good,

heres eric on sunday  comparing back with "tanker"  eric has grown a bit since march

cheers mate

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2007, 04:48:50 AM »
PORKY ur lookin HUGEEEEEEE! hahaa.. how long u been training bro? any plans to compete in d near future?
Been training for 21 years already bro.As for competition..well we will see as i'm quite pre-occupied with work at the moment and can't really focus on training/diet much.Maybe next year...maybe the following year,who knows but the urge to compete is still burning ;)
P

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2007, 04:53:25 AM »
porky

i think the reason that the pic of vinces calves never turned out was that they were that big they blocked the light out lol  ;D
he is definetly a cool guy, i was so rapt to actually meet him as well after following his career in the magazines for all those years, he signed a photo of me and him at the gym that i got blown up and he couldnt stop thanking me, such a humble guy and amazing shape for 50 years old!

i will definetly see eric and tony in the morning when i go in for cardio , so i will definetly pass on your regards to both.
i will tell tony about this thread , he reads getbig as well.
mate you and wong are both welcome in melbourne anytime, make sure you do what you can to get over in march, it will be great to catch up again

this will be my first show, so far so good,

heres eric on sunday  comparing back with "tanker"  eric has grown a bit since march

cheers mate

Thanks mate.As for March...definitely will try to make the trip over there.
As for Eric...hell he sure did put on a lot of mass.Must be taking some pretty good "supplements" now hehehehee ;)
Looks like if i show up in March,i'd better look good seeing how you fellas look now :D
P

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2007, 05:12:36 AM »
he is training very hard and heavy,and is just starting to tighten up for march as well
he inspires me to train harder and stick with my diet everytime i see him train.

all good

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2007, 05:34:39 AM »
::)

I hope you are enjoying your time there

Best regards BATMAN ;)

I grew up there mate
I am a mini beast

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2007, 06:08:46 AM »
Had dinner with Terry last night in “Maredo’s Argentina Steak house.

This morning the weather was cloudy and rainy … “Secret Recipe” had some great food

Redwine

• Getbig II
  • Reality is Wrong, Dreams are for Real!
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2007, 06:17:19 AM »
Been training for 21 years already bro.As for competition..well we will see as i'm quite pre-occupied with work at the moment and can't really focus on training/diet much.Maybe next year...maybe the following year,who knows but the urge to compete is still burning ;)
21 yrs! i think so far.. azlisham is d best on stage as in by size.. but u seriously outmass him like crAzy!! a man to watch! good luck bro!
Make It Simple!

PORKY

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2007, 06:18:13 AM »
Ali,by the time you go back home ,you're gonna weigh 110kgs LOL! ;D It's a food heaven here hehehee....i will take you out for some "satay" and "nasi lemak" soon.Gotta try this Malaysian delite ;D ;)
P

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2007, 06:50:12 AM »
Ali,by the time you go back home ,you're gonna weigh 110kgs LOL! ;D It's a food heaven here hehehee....i will take you out for some "satay" and "nasi lemak" soon.Gotta try this Malaysian delite ;D ;)

in your gym i weighed 102KG ... i guess i am 103 today ... you dont the late night snacks are crazy ... i had a whole 150g pack of Oreo with Chocolate cream just now

YiriSS

• Getbig II
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2007, 10:15:08 AM »
wow  the food looks great

going to have to put malaysia on my "to visit" list

enjoy aliamini

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good