Author Topic: Huckabee wanted to isolate AIDS patients  (Read 4225 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Huckabee wanted to isolate AIDS patients
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2007, 03:10:19 PM »
Not to sound insensitive, but couldn't AIDS almost be defeated in the United States if it was Illegal for people with AIDS to have children, and outlaw them from having sex with anyone but other people with AIDS?

???

It doesn't sound insensitive, just naive. I don't mean that as an insult, just an observation.

Making it illegal then brings into play the idea of forced sterilizations and forced abortions.

In addition, it has been shown that that not all HIV infections are created equal. There are many different strains of the virus, some more virulent than others, and multiple exposures simply increases an individual's chances of developing full blown AIDS.

In addition, there are those psycopaths who care not for others in society, and who upon diagnosis have actively sought to infect as many as possible. I think the only solution is one where the indivdual protects themself against this scourge as best they can. Of course, ...it doesn't help when sleazy pharmaceutical companies infect worldwide populations en masse for the sake of corporate profits, ...or when governments knowingly turn a blind eye to it. I can't believe that to this day the Bayer Pharmaceutical company is still in business.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2007, 03:16:38 PM »
Reminds me of the tactics that some conservative media used against John Kerry - "the haughty, French-looking senator from Massachusetts who's wife is African-American". 

No way! Did they actually say that?! Talk about pandering to bigotry!
w

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2007, 10:09:01 AM »
A candidate can only embarass themselves.

If you want ot have the most important job on the planet, DON'T DO EMBARASSING SHIT.

Kinda eliminates EVERYONE, doesn't it?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2007, 03:04:27 PM »
Kinda eliminates EVERYONE, doesn't it?

No.  There are people out there with far LESS skeletons than the guys running.

Look at Mitt - spent years as a pro-abortion, pro-gay, anti-gun guy... and he had 6 illegal refuge cities in his state.

then one day he just decides to change 4 major positions.

THat's something you hold against a guy.  Cause either he will compromise his core beliefs to pander for a job, or, he doesn't believe in them enough to begin with.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 03:08:22 PM »
No.  There are people out there with far LESS skeletons than the guys running.

Look at Mitt - spent years as a pro-abortion, pro-gay, anti-gun guy... and he had 6 illegal refuge cities in his state.

then one day he just decides to change 4 major positions.

THat's something you hold against a guy.  Cause either he will compromise his core beliefs to pander for a job, or, he doesn't believe in them enough to begin with.

So then what do you think about Huck?  He seems like he has stuck to his guns even when under fire.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: December 13, 2007, 03:54:37 PM »
So then what do you think about Huck?  He seems like he has stuck to his guns even when under fire.

he's more consistent than the others.

and i hope his competitors are fishing out his closets now so we know his history before Iowa.

I dont know why people wouldn't want to know as much as possible about the guy before making their choice.