Author Topic: Affliction clothing  (Read 8064 times)

Brandon 805

• Getbig II
Re: Affliction clothing
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 03:37:34 PM »
they have some cool clothing and designs, but unfortunately like everything else it got trendy and played out. But nothing tops the TAPOUT edition toyota tundra. honestly who would buy that thing?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 07:14:39 PM »
But nothing tops the TAPOUT edition toyota tundra. honestly who would buy that thing?

the same people who bought trans ams and firebirds with the hoods littered with that big sticker of a big bird across it.......

mostly filipinos !

;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2007, 08:19:20 AM »
Affliction or Sprawl, because the whole TapouT thing has been done to death.

Not to sure about that.  This year they will do over $50 million is total sales worldwide.  Not bad for a one or two color design

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2007, 02:02:05 PM »
i love support of the mma movement.... i kinda hate mainstream but its bound to happen as the sport  evolves

i really hate the wannabee's

i.e. an old friend of mine that i saw the other day with a GIANT tapout sticker on his back window of his ford expedition, and the GIANT tapout tattoo on the back of his bald head (not lying) checked his myspace page and sure enough claimed to b trainnin mma for years.... at teh same place i train hahahah where i never see him....... sent him a message, he changed his page and claimed to train at another place here..... where i have never seen him..... ugh

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2007, 06:44:34 AM »
they have some cool clothing and designs, but unfortunately like everything else it got trendy and played out. But nothing tops the TAPOUT edition toyota tundra. honestly who would buy that thing?

I've got 7 on pre-order. 7 different colors for every day of the week.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2007, 03:49:56 PM »
I've got 7 on pre-order. 7 different colors for every day of the week.

Niiiiice! lol