Author Topic: 1fast400  (Read 3760 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
1fast400
« on: December 08, 2007, 03:06:44 PM »
What in your opinion are the most crucial supplements to take? What are total crap and should be avoided?

Also what's your take on the following.

Sesamin (and do you prefer capsules or powder and why?)

ECA stacks

Hotroxx extreme

Leviathan reloaded

Greens+

TY

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 1fast400
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 12:33:36 AM »
Most people don't like my list of supplements.  Cause I don't believe in taking a lot of stuff. 

Whey (whatever the cheapest thing is your stomach can handle)
BCAA's (if cutting)
Glutamine (if you have a high stress live and are prone to getting sick)
Creatine (it's cheap and has studies proving it works)
Diet pill of your choice (depends on what stimulant level you can handle)
Standard all in one vitamin. 

Outside of that, to me, your diet is everything.  There are other supplements depending on personal needs I would recommend.  If you have high blood pressure, cholesterol and other things.  I believe in a minimalistic supplement regimen.  90% of supplement users try to supplement their way out of dieting correctly.  They figure cutting corners on their diet and offsetting it by taking a billion supplements will work.  To me, before I spent 200.00 on supplements, I'd get a QUALIFIED person to make out a diet.  www.dietsbychuck.com is killer.  IMO, one of the best guys on the planet.  I've used him numerous times for myself and friends.  He did the diets for a lot of my ex's who competed. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 07:25:06 AM »
  Good list of staples, 1Fast. Do you ever use anything "extra" like pro-hormones or NO products?

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 08:32:07 AM »
Me, no.  I don't care about getting big.  I'm naturally a thin guy. For me hanging around 170 at 7% or so is fine.  I have used some preworkout stuff, Primal N20.  I think most pre-workout products have to many stims in them, well above normal levels.  A very popular pre-workout drink, has 500+mg of caffeine per serving.  Just stupid. 

So it's not that I see anything wrong with them, but I personally don't use them.  Most of the pro hormone products out now are simply misbranded drugs.  The people that make the stuff don't know what they're selling because they don't test it.  That or they know and just ignore it.  In my opinion, these types of people will be the people that will lead us to massive regulation via the FDA/DEA

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 12:00:50 PM »
Most people don't like my list of supplements.  Cause I don't believe in taking a lot of stuff. 

BCAA's (if cutting)

Outside of that, to me, your diet is everything.  There are other supplements depending on personal needs I would recommend.  If you have high blood pressure, cholesterol and other things.  I believe in a minimalistic supplement regimen.  90% of supplement users try to supplement their way out of dieting correctly.  They figure cutting corners on their diet and offsetting it by taking a billion supplements will work.  To me, before I spent 200.00 on supplements, I'd get a QUALIFIED person to make out a diet.  www.dietsbychuck.com is killer.  IMO, one of the best guys on the planet.  I've used him numerous times for myself and friends.  He did the diets for a lot of my ex's who competed. 

I actually like that list, it's pretty basic. Here is my daily supp list, criticism welcome.

Greens+- 12 caps day
Glutamine- 30 grams day
Efa's-4 caps morning
Vit-acell 1 cap in morning
Hot-roxx extreme 2 caps morn 2 caps 6 hours later
sesamin- 2grams morn 2 grams with second hot roxx dose
AH-89 2 caps morn

Thats about it, protein shakes here and there. On your advice I'm also adding in bcaa's immediately, I had no idea the difference between them and whey but you opened my eyes to it. tyty

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 12:37:07 PM »

BCAA's (if cutting)

I would add that you should take the Glutamine regardless of stress levels, etc.

EXCELLENT recommendation!

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 04:07:45 PM »
Since BCAA's and glutamine are semi close in cost, if cutting, I'd spend money on bcaa's prior to spending it on gluatmine if funds are limited.  I mix my bcaa's with EAA's during workout.  I workout 5 days a week and I use 2 scoops of Primal EAA.  So a container last me over 2 months.  Mixing green apple xtend and primal eaa is a great mix.  I'm getting ready to try a megadose program and change my training up.  Going to see if I can stay lean and put on some size.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 05:17:01 PM »
Since BCAA's and glutamine are semi close in cost, if cutting, I'd spend money on bcaa's prior to spending it on gluatmine if funds are limited.  I mix my bcaa's with EAA's during workout.  I workout 5 days a week and I use 2 scoops of Primal EAA.  So a container last me over 2 months.  Mixing green apple xtend and primal eaa is a great mix.  I'm getting ready to try a megadose program and change my training up.  Going to see if I can stay lean and put on some size.

Cool what's the best pre-cardio stack if you're doing it in the morn on empty stomach? WHat should I NOT take prior, besides carbs.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 05:30:26 PM »
Cool what's the best pre-cardio stack if you're doing it in the morn on empty stomach? WHat should I NOT take prior, besides carbs.

Try my Rapid Thermal http://www.4ppn.com/Compare.php

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 05:39:05 PM »
BCAA's, I can't preach this enough.  If you're in a catabolic state, there is NOTHING on the market you can take that will be more effective at perserving muscle than BCAA's.  It's not a matter of losing fat as much as NOT losing muscle. 

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 07:14:01 PM »
Me, no.  I don't care about getting big.  I'm naturally a thin guy. For me hanging around 170 at 7% or so is fine.  I have used some preworkout stuff, Primal N20.  I think most pre-workout products have to many stims in them, well above normal levels.  A very popular pre-workout drink, has 500+mg of caffeine per serving.  Just stupid. 

So it's not that I see anything wrong with them, but I personally don't use them.  Most of the pro hormone products out now are simply misbranded drugs.  The people that make the stuff don't know what they're selling because they don't test it.  That or they know and just ignore it.  In my opinion, these types of people will be the people that will lead us to massive regulation via the FDA/DEA

I find your views kind of ironic since you make a living selling or have sold that dangerous garbage to people - mostly kids. Whatever you have to do to put food on the table though. I've used your website multiple times though for ON protein and was very happy  :)
Team Yates

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 10:00:11 PM »
I find your views kind of ironic since you make a living selling or have sold that dangerous garbage to people - mostly kids. Whatever you have to do to put food on the table though. I've used your website multiple times though for ON protein and was very happy

I sold 1fast40 and bulknutrition last june.  I don't own them anymore.  I sold items that were legal at the time they were legal.  If I didn't sell them, then they would have just bought them somewhere else.  There are products being sold now under the guise of legal supplements, when they are drugs.  There is a big difference. 

I started out with this idealistic mentality, but bills had to get paid.  Most people never knew that I didn't sell muscletech on my site for over 18 months simply because I didn't like how they advertised.  At the end of the day you're running a business and you just try to do as much good as possible.  If you search internet postings from years ago, you'll see my supplement stance has always been the same, minimal.

dogpound

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 10:41:11 PM »
Which products are being sold under the guise of legal supplements, that are actually drugs?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »
Here's Mine:

Fish Oils -  Handful a day
Green Multi Vitamin - One a day
Protein Blend - Usually once or twice a day
Aminos and Liver Tabs -  4 each with each meal,  Sometimes up to 8 liver tabs with each meal
Creatine Mono - 5-10 grams a day

This is just the stuff I use everyday,  I have a few things I like to cycle in here and there and of course post workout.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2007, 02:22:29 AM »
Which products are being sold under the guise of legal supplements, that are actually drugs?

Superdrol and a few of the other post-ban pro-hormones.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 03:47:49 AM »
I sold 1fast40 and bulknutrition last june.  I don't own them anymore.  I sold items that were legal at the time they were legal.  If I didn't sell them, then they would have just bought them somewhere else.  There are products being sold now under the guise of legal supplements, when they are drugs.  There is a big difference. 

I started out with this idealistic mentality, but bills had to get paid.  Most people never knew that I didn't sell muscletech on my site for over 18 months simply because I didn't like how they advertised.  At the end of the day you're running a business and you just try to do as much good as possible.  If you search internet postings from years ago, you'll see my supplement stance has always been the same, minimal.

You yourself stated that what's legal now is misbranded/untested/dangerous drugs. If you sold that to people that puts you in the same category as the manufacturer and other distributors. Don't rationalize or downplay it. You did it plain and simple so don't knock others or those products now

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 07:18:57 AM »
excellent advice on this thread!

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 07:23:58 AM »
You yourself stated that what's legal now is misbranded/untested/dangerous drugs. If you sold that to people that puts you in the same category as the manufacturer and other distributors. Don't rationalize or downplay it. You did it plain and simple so don't knock others or those products now

"Gets crayons out"

1-Test, 4AD and things of this sort were LEGAL when I sold them.  The products were CLEARLY marked as to what they are.  There are products being sold now as pro hormones that are actually oral TREN.  There is a VERY big difference between the two.  People knew they were taking strong products pre ban.  Now people are taking products they think will just increase their test levels or help them out a little bit.  When in reality they are REAL drugs that will cause suppresion and the handfull of fun sides that come with that. 

If you don't understand the difference I suggest going to amazon.com and finding a book on reading comprehension.

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 11:46:34 AM »

"Gets crayons out"

1-Test, 4AD and things of this sort were LEGAL when I sold them.  The products were CLEARLY marked as to what they are.  There are products being sold now as pro hormones that are actually oral TREN.  There is a VERY big difference between the two.  People knew they were taking strong products pre ban.  Now people are taking products they think will just increase their test levels or help them out a little bit.  When in reality they are REAL drugs that will cause suppresion and the handfull of fun sides that come with that. 

If you don't understand the difference I suggest going to amazon.com and finding a book on reading comprehension.
I'll work on my reading skills as soon as you stop being hypocritical for a buck. Pre ban drugs are safe? If you know they're going to be banned, you know what they consist of more or less. Don't split hairs.

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2007, 12:31:08 PM »
Jesus you are dense.  There is a difference in KNOWINGLY taking something that causes potential side effects vs taking something you THINK is natural and it's really a steroid due to being mislabeled.  If you don't understand that basic concept, go back to 3rd grade.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2007, 01:11:43 PM »
  Superdrol and a few of the other post-ban pro-hormones.

Stay the fuck away from superdrol, it's horrid.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 01:12:47 PM »
Jesus you are dense.  There is a difference in KNOWINGLY taking something that causes potential side effects vs taking something you THINK is natural and it's really a steroid due to being mislabeled.  If you don't understand that basic concept, go back to 3rd grade.

Don't let people like him get to you, I appreciate your taking time to answer questions on here, sure a few other people do too. Your name is recognized and respected in the industry to be sure.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2007, 04:03:48 PM »

Hey man, isn't that what the new label law is supposed to take care of? Seems like it was written directly to the pro-hormone industry. I believe it just took effect.

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2007, 07:36:18 PM »
There are a lot of small shit bag companies that are ruining everything in this industry.  It doesn't matter what the law is if it isn't enforced.  When companies are caught (one was caught not long ago) it's brushed under the rug and someone else pops up to take their place.  There are no checks and balances in our industry.  Customers demand drugs over the counter.  For 5-6 years customers have had the luxury of throwing away knowledge on dieting and training because drugs have been available to them OTC.  Customers don't want to go back to actually dieting and training correctly to gain muscle.  I don't see things changing anytime soon. 

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2007, 08:39:02 PM »
I'll work on my reading skills as soon as you stop being hypocritical for a buck. Pre ban drugs are safe? If you know they're going to be banned, you know what they consist of more or less. Don't split hairs.

Yeah actually, they were,

Easy example - Pre ban - 4-ad: sold when info was also available on its conversion  % to testosterone, mechanism of actions, etc.
                     Post ban - Methoxy TST: 17b-Methoxy-Trienosterone - no one, including the company, could give a straight answer on what it really was. People assumed it was similar to something like 4-ad, but no one really knew and the fact that the company manufacturing it never really addressed customer questions spoke volumes