Author Topic: *Click Here* To find out who's playing The Flash in the upcoming Justice League!  (Read 2513 times)

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
You've gotta be kidding me!?  :-[

Sorry, Ryan Reynolds it looks like we're 1 for 2 in our predictions today. The L.A. Times confirmed today that O.C. vet Adam Brody is stepping into Flash's tights for Justice League of America, but that Warner Bros. is holding off on confirming any castings until the cast is complete.

Megan Gale has been tapped to play Wonder Woman, while Scott Porter will depict the Man of Steel. Reynolds openly campaigned for the role and in our estimation he would have made a great Flash, but it appears from the leaked casting choices thus far that George Miller is going for a younger group of super-heroes.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Seth Cohen as Flash ???
E

Pollux

• Getbig V
Seth Cohen as Flash ???

That's what I'm saying.  :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
YIKES!!

I remember the Flash series back in the early 90’s.
They stuck a foam muscle suit on John Wesley Shipp, much like they did with Keaton in Batman.

The suit worked miracles for both actors, but I don’t know that any miracle – including the second coming of Christ – will work for this dude.

But, they said the same thing about Keaton wearing the cape & cowl.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
It would nice if he had a suit like "The Flash" TV series back in the 90's. I really liked that show. And the suit made the dude look jacked.

Pollux

• Getbig V
It would nice if he had a suit like "The Flash" TV series back in the 90's. I really liked that show. And the suit made the dude look jacked.

It's not "the suit", it's the actor.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
It's not "the suit", it's the actor.

True.
In my Batman & Flash references above, the suit more or less "completed" the actor.

I'm not sure it would be enough for Brody.

ChrisGlass

• Getbig II
Would this be for TV?  If so, why not stick with the cast created from Smallville?  Too any faces in a certain role makes the story less fun.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
can you guys give some more info about this justice league movie?...is it gonna be on TV or in the theater?...how many characters are they gonna use?