Author Topic: What Are The Best Prohormones?  (Read 4494 times)

peroni

• Getbig III
What Are The Best Prohormones?
« on: December 08, 2007, 07:29:37 PM »
I am interested to hear about experiences instead of speculation. I'm not interested in hearing about why steroids/"real steroids" are better. Just experiences and recommendations for mass and strength please

Purge_WTF

Re: What Are The Best Prohormones?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 07:27:35 AM »
  My two favorites would have to be Phera-Vol and the various 1,4-andro products like Boldione; they gave me results that were noticeable from week to week. Do your research if you plan on using them, of course.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 12:03:44 PM »
Mass and strenth HMG and TT40 by acl were the best I have ever seen. Tren xtreme and mass xtreme area  close second.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 09:05:08 AM »
I used Iforce Methadrol and weight went up 7 lbs, there is a mild diuretic in it so not all water weight...

Lifts also went up nicely as well

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 11:05:31 AM »
I used Iforce Methadrol and weight went up 7 lbs, there is a mild diuretic in it so not all water weight...

Lifts also went up nicely as well

I have heard good things about this product so far.

AS for some of the others posts, man, there is wayyyyy too many little companies trying to make a quick buck before the FDA pulls the product. I have not heard of any of those lines!!

Do your research and hope it wasn't made in someones bathtub and bottled in the garage! I would stick with companies that you know and trust. Heard nothing but good things about American Cellular line.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 11:34:07 AM »
SUS-500 and TREN-250 are good; both made by GET

I've heard good feedback from Deca-Vol, Finigenx and Mass Tabs also....Also I've heard excellent feedback from everything Evo Labs makes...

hope this helps

Man, careful with IDS, I know a guy that got kinda messed up on those. Liver ached and he was crashing pretty hard from those. If anyone runs a pro-hormone cycle, AT LEAST BE SMART ABOUT YOUR PCT!! Life is great while you are on, but could be hell if you crashed.

Sorry, its true, real gear is probably much safer for you in the long run guys.....

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 01:48:13 PM »
IDS MASS TABS are off the market now. They got banned about 2 months ago. Those were my favorite, I did about 4 cycles with MASS TABS, Sostenol 250, is also banned, I never tried those, heard they were good. Lets see, Ive done HEMAGUNO, that was good. Theres also OXYGUNO AND FERAGUNO, you can stack ALL THREE. Too bad Legal Gears' METHYL 1-TEST, 1-ALPHA are banned, heard those were the shit, also with ERGO-PHARMS' 1-AD, that was pretty much a real steroid. Whos knows how much longer all the Pro-hormones are gonna be out for. And one more i heard is suppose to be really good is HALOVAR by Purus Labs, its either try the HALOVAR, or im just gonna get do my first cycle of AAS. Good ol bottle of Test E, with some D-BOL, mmmm.....yummy.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 03:10:39 PM »
IDS MASS TABS are off the market now. They got banned about 2 months ago. Those were my favorite, I did about 4 cycles with MASS TABS, Sostenol 250, is also banned, I never tried those, heard they were good. Lets see, Ive done HEMAGUNO, that was good. Theres also OXYGUNO AND FERAGUNO, you can stack ALL THREE. Too bad Legal Gears' METHYL 1-TEST, 1-ALPHA are banned, heard those were the shit, also with ERGO-PHARMS' 1-AD, that was pretty much a real steroid. Whos knows how much longer all the Pro-hormones are gonna be out for. And one more i heard is suppose to be really good is HALOVAR by Purus Labs, its either try the HALOVAR, or im just gonna get do my first cycle of AAS. Good ol bottle of Test E, with some D-BOL, mmmm.....yummy.

Make sense why the Mass Tabs were messing him up!

And you did get a full blood panel to see if your hormones are in check, right? My liver is achy just reading that list!!

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 04:56:57 PM »
M1T

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2007, 05:27:49 PM »

What kind of gains did you get from the mass tabs?

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 08:50:52 AM »
I assumed they were banned outright.

peroni

• Getbig III

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 12:44:41 PM »
anyone eveer try the pro-hormones from evo labs?   particularly onmevol or arimnevol?