Author Topic: How many hours/week do you spend posing in the mirror?  (Read 2036 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
How many hours/week do you spend posing in the mirror?
« on: December 08, 2007, 08:14:31 PM »
I'm worried I'm losing too many hours to this.  Do you consider posing in front of the mirror to be time well spent?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: How many hours/week do you spend posing in the mirror?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 08:15:18 PM »
I'm worried I'm losing too many hours to this.  Do you consider posing in front of the mirror to be time well spent?
only the hour i spend fuccking your mom in front of the mirror.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 08:16:30 PM »

If your a pro bb'er even then it is debatable. So no, get a life.
No doubt about it...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 08:17:22 PM »
only the hour i spend fuccking your mom in front of the mirror.
I heard she has mirrors on the ceiling.

Mad Nickels

• Getbig III
  • Team MD
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 08:18:30 PM »
I heard she has mirrors on the ceiling.

those are jizz stains on the ceiling.

she a freaky biyotch.
I lost my cherry at www.gymstories.com

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
i dont pose in front of the mirror.
the mirror poses in front of me

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 08:37:45 PM »
If your a pro bb'er even then it is debatable. So no, get a life.

Seems like a shame to build a great physique but pose poorly.  What about the opening sequence of Pumping Iron?

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 08:38:55 PM »
Here comes the money shot

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 08:40:16 PM »

if you're focusing on increasing your body awareness, and control over your muscles and improving the ability to isolate them then it is time well spent.  People don't realize how important is muscle control is to bodybuilding.  That's what you're developing when you pose.

check this link: http://www.maxalding.co.uk/

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 08:51:29 PM »
Seems like a shame to build a great physique but pose poorly.  What about the opening sequence of Pumping Iron?

Well you are talking about yourself. Are you a pro?  If you compete then it is good to practice posing, but even then it shouldn't take you all that long. People forget what posing is though these days. They say Kai Greene is the best poser. He can't pose for shit. He's just the best at dancing in a very homo erotic way.
No doubt about it...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 05:10:29 AM »

You are precise as ever my friend.  I'm sure your regiment leaves nothing to chance.  Are you including time spent posing in the gym mirror, shop windows, glass doors, polished buildings such as marble, car windows, etc, or is this strictly a bathroom mirror number? 

It once took me 30 minutes to walk from my car to the mall because of all the car windows.  The tinted ones are really good for side tris, but one time there was a young family inside and the guy got upset about it and called me a narcissistic freak.  I advised him to cut his carbs but he refused to listen to reason.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 05:20:11 AM »
it shouldn't take you all that long

unless ur gifted, it can take a very long time to perfect posing. thats why i respect guys who are great posers. u know theyve probably worked damn hard on it, aside from the fact that its pleasing to the eye

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 05:20:34 AM »
There's a 32 second limit between posts. I use that time posing in the mirror. With 21,000+ posts, you do the math.
Z

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 05:28:57 AM »
Looks like almost 193 hours.  That about 6 months worth for me, not including impromptu posing, spontaneous posing, and reflectionless posing which is done solely for the benefit of others.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 05:35:36 AM »
posing isn't as easy as it seems.  it's an isometric workout, as well as a good feedback on strengths and weaknesses.

if you compete on any level, you owe it to yourself to work the mandatories.  nothing worse than shaking on stage...
X

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 05:38:31 AM »
You are precise as ever my friend.  I'm sure your regiment leaves nothing to chance.  Are you including time spent posing in the gym mirror, shop windows, glass doors, polished buildings such as marble, car windows, etc, or is this strictly a bathroom mirror number? 

It once took me 30 minutes to walk from my car to the mall because of all the car windows.  The tinted ones are really good for side tris, but one time there was a young family inside and the guy got upset about it and called me a narcissistic freak.  I advised him to cut his carbs but he refused to listen to reason.

I was only including time spent in front the mirrors at home practicing my poses.

every time I walk by a mirror in my house I try to perfect my side tri or more muscular pose

If I am entertaining guest then I try to a rig some kind of double mirror to explain and show them the finer points of my double back bicep pose.

and your advice on cutting the carbs is great..I am guessing that he didn't listen to you..what a shame
Here comes the money shot

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 05:52:18 AM »
I just bought a mirror.  the scale whispers but the mirror screams the truth.  up the cardio
X

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 06:12:49 AM »
I was only including time spent in front the mirrors at home practicing my poses.

every time I walk by a mirror in my house I try to perfect my side tri or more muscular pose

If I am entertaining guest then I try to a rig some kind of double mirror to explain and show them the finer points of my double back bicep pose.

and your advice on cutting the carbs is great..I am guessing that he didn't listen to you..what a shame

Yes. I've been looking into 360 degree radiused mirrors, but you still have to cut a doorway into it which seems such a shame.

We'll be having Christmas at our house this year.  It's hot in Australia, so I'll be answering the door in a posing thong and treating the wife's family to a private posing session.  I'm thinking green trunks and a red Santa hat.  I'll still buy them some presents too I suppose.

Medford, don't be afraid to tell yourself how beautiful you are everyday.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 06:58:24 AM »
Bluto always poses on these kind of mirrors aka "delusional mirrors"